Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Cheer Squad 2009 Squad Information

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Your Cheer Squad

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cobood Aquarius

In Bucks I trust!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:14 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Fire Up wrote:
pp i am currently in the cs. i dont care if im in cs next year or not. the cs as far as im considered has gone down hill FAST! people don't chant etc and just sit on their hands. besides i reckon most people want the seats coz its closer to the action then levels 2 and 3.

Look I know its you Will... will you stop with your propaganda and all the bullshit that you are posting about the c/squad or do I have to ban you from this forum....

I have had enough of it... its been years of it now Will... If you have'nt anything good thing to say about the c/squad KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT!! Mad

sam. Capricorn

formally known as BRoDieZ^BaBY

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:20 pm

thats not will.

its magpies r 2 good, he changed his nickname.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger  
sam. Capricorn

formally known as BRoDieZ^BaBY

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:21 pm

it is just a rumour i heard or do we all have to re-apply this year?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger  
Fire Up Sagittarius

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:27 pm

cobood wrote:
Fire Up wrote:
pp i am currently in the cs. i dont care if im in cs next year or not. the cs as far as im considered has gone down hill FAST! people don't chant etc and just sit on their hands. besides i reckon most people want the seats coz its closer to the action then levels 2 and 3.

Look I know its you Will... will you stop with your propaganda and all the bullshit that you are posting about the c/squad or do I have to ban you from this forum....

I have had enough of it... its been years of it now Will... If you have'nt anything good thing to say about the c/squad KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT!! Mad

LMFAO Laughing Laughing Laughing frankie. im NOT will
cobood Aquarius

In Bucks I trust!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:37 pm

Well the MO fits.... the nick doesnt... so Mick have u cloned urself into Will have you? Not a good move....
cobood Aquarius

In Bucks I trust!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:39 pm

sam wrote:
Quote:
it is just a rumour i heard or do we all have to re-apply this year?

Sam as after receiving the said letter I spoke to Will Betts and he assured me that all current c/squad members will retain their reserved seats unless they state that they don't want them..... You will be sent a renewal form as per usual...

It was badly worded thats all....

Also for anyone who is interested.... on the CFC site under memberships 2009 there is a form to fill out.... all it wants is you name and if you have been a member for the past 3 years... This is not necessarily related to the c/squad but for every membership...

Last edited by cobood on Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Fire Up Sagittarius

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:47 pm

nah i got better class then him.

will isn't in charge anymore, its been handed over to some one else.
cobood Aquarius

In Bucks I trust!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:50 pm

^ I hope you have Mick, but going by what you have posted, the class is the same.... sri

oh and by the way... Will in charge? the only thing Will was in charge was of some of the newsletter... He was never ever in charge of the squad... and I doubt he would even be considered.....

Fire Up Sagittarius

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:57 pm

could it be beacuse the non cs make noise then the real cs.

ill put this to you. me, sam and a few others that were sitting with me we were chanting and the people told us to be quiet and to stop chanting. NOW do u want that type of people in the cs or not? where they just sit on their hands and just want a gf ticket.

its also a scary thought where the guys up the back are alot louder "grog squad" then the cs.

i dont know about you BUT i wanna see the real cs making more noise then the guys/girls up the back.

oh and it is going to be hand picked. ALL current members have to appy for cs again even if you have reserved seat. i rang him up day after i got the letter.

bridgette is in charge of cs now

i meant will as in will betts
cobood Aquarius

In Bucks I trust!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 4:17 pm

of course u have to fill in your renewal... it was always that way.... how else would they know if you still want to participate.

What Im saying is: and that is the way the letter read... and that is why I rang up and I wasnt the only one I might add .. the letter read that all present c/squad members would be done away with and would have to reapply... when all it meant was that renewals would be sent out as usual so you have NO and I repeat NO chance of losing your seat (ffs the seat I sit in has my name on the bottom just abt) I have been seating there since time immemoriam... they would not and I repeat NOT take that away from me or anyone else in the same position.... Bridgitte will hear from me tomorrow morning 9am....

p.s I thought you meant Will Carison.... ummm yea I know Will isnt there anymore and that Bridgitte is taking his place, Justin Reeves is in charge...

fence-banger Aries

Zito Kypro

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 5:22 pm

whoa, just calm down a bit folks
cobood Aquarius

In Bucks I trust!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 6:19 pm

Its all very well to say calm down FB how about you tell us what you know....and put an end to the speculations we have here...

It happens every year and Im sick of reading about it... unfortunately I have to.

Carders Leo

No Didak, No Collingwood!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:28 pm

I actually dont think its a bad thing to make everyone reapply. I mean i know ill prob get attacked for this, but there are def. ppl there now who dont pull their weight, complain and just cause politics. And no im not talking about ppl who have posted in this thread. There are ppl who are holding the CS back and if we want to see improvements we just need to get rid of the dead wood. Im not attacking anyone personally just saying it would be a good idea and not harmful for the cheersquad.

I know people on this board hate victory comparisons, but the BWB was full of dead wood has cut back to the absolute fanatics and are probably louder and more passsionate than before.

Its all about respect, there are people who dont respect each other and there lies the downfall.

luvdids Sagittarius

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:00 am

Proud Pies wrote:
rambopriscilla wrote:
Proud Pies wrote:
luvdids wrote:
Proud Pies wrote:

i understand that, i was posting the link for those that aren't in the cheersquad, but who might want to be (I know your not happy with that)

It's actually you're Rolling Eyes

whatever!!

(to many exclamation marks?)

That'd be too many...

Just thought I'd jump in, it looks like a fun game.

actually, i'm pretty sure it's just the one 'o' for that to Wink

lol Laughing
That's funny. Someone with clearly a limited grasp on the english language picking up a website for a typo.
Of course there's meant to be 2 'o's in that. Rolling Eyes
Rambopriscilla was right, this is a fun game.
You're not too clever for someone of your years but it's not too late to do something about it. Smile
fence-banger Aries

Zito Kypro

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:18 am

My own thoughts .....

that c s membership needs to be based more on merit

ie input / effort eg (in no particular order)

at the ground ~
attending matches
chanting / mozzing
using the equipment (flags etc)
wearing black&white
travelling interstate
staying till siren time
being positive

during the week ~
run-thru making
newsletter making
assisting @ Club events (eg buckleys brigade/tommos team13).

Most c s members would know that when the c s was re-structured a couple of years ago, working teams within the c s were developed ~ 5 teams, with a total of approx 50 jobs in all.

Unfortunately, the same small no. of c s members covered all the jobs ~ the vast majority not putting their hands-up for anything.

Hopefully, with what comes next out of the Club's current review, will be more accountability from c s members to get more involved. Leaving it to the same people isn't good whichever way you look at it.

So, without wanting to get into a snitchy argument, I'm all for a shift in attitude from 'well, I paid for my c s membership / seat, and I don't have to do anything else' Rolling Eyes.

That attitude is pretty common in the c s, and in my view, it's pretty selfish, not helpful at all.

Yep, as Carders suggests, it comes down to attitude.

It comes down to ability & opportunity as well ~ being able to support the Club thru the c s ~ not everyone can do that ~ but that's a defining feature of being a c s member. IMHO.

I'm not privy to what the Club is currently developing, but my understanding leads me to be very hopeful.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Your Cheer Squad All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 2 of 10   

Jump to: