Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

So what's new?

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Chicks Channel

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fire Up Sagittarius

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:37 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

you cant get worse then fish oil and fish guts! ALWAYS works wonders.

get some fish guts mix it with the oil and put them in lockers overnight or 2 days then you wont be able to stand the smell. also add eggs and u got urself a smelly building
David Libra

I dare you to try

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:24 pm

I managed to steer clear of most of that. At a school mostly populated by jocks, muck-up day was something I dreaded, and duly avoided Razz
JacJacJacqui Scorpio

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:34 pm

Our year level was told that if we participated in a muck up day, we would be expelled and would have to sit our exams in the city. Our year level always got a raw deal. In the years before us some chickens got let out into the school and some were tortured and killed. I saved one. I don't like that, it's really not necessary. Another one that I thought was cruel to animals but was kind of cool, was letting cows into our VCE builing (3 levels) because cows can climb stairs but they can't get down again. I don't know how they ended up getting them down, it could have just been folklore at my school..

By the way, I'm wearing white Bonds nanna jocks.. Rarr Smile

Pirate skulls and bones
Sticks and stones and weed and bombs
Running when we hit 'em
Lethal poison through their system
Fire Up Sagittarius

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 2:08 pm

also for muck up day at my school. we done heaps of graffeti. we burnt the words vce 99 in the grass and 1 of the guys was a driver and oddly enough parked next to the principal's car in the vip car park. while reversing accidently crashed into it. nothing major just a broken brake light.
David Libra

I dare you to try

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:29 pm

JacJacJacqui wrote:
By the way, I'm wearing white Bonds nanna jocks.. Rarr Smile

Is that all? Surprised

btw, agree on the chickens, I hate cruelty to animals.

JacJacJacqui Scorpio

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 7:36 pm

Grrr. If I have to hear any more about this US election I'm gonna lose it. Who gives a flying f*ck who wins? Are they Australian? I know you are all going to say "but the winner will effect us here is Australia anyway".. Bah.. That's why they shit me. We care too much about what they do. We allow them to affect us and assume a position of superiority. I would like to think they don't even exist. I was hoping that if we ignored the Americans, maybe they'd go away.

Just had to get that off my chest.. Friggin Americans.. Rolling Eyes

Pirate skulls and bones
Running when we hit 'em
Kingswood 

//

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:19 pm

i never had a muck up day since i never completed highschool, so i love hearing those stories. i forget exactly what the boys at northcote high did. i remember one year when i was year 9 the cops were at the school, they completely trashed some of the portables

and about the us election im finding myself following it more closely than any election that has ever taken place ever. im really fasctinated by it. Go obama!!
Kingswood 

//

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:21 pm

i had to laugh about this description of the chicks chatroom though:

"If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!"
David Libra

I dare you to try

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:45 pm

JacJacJacqui wrote:
Grrr. If I have to hear any more about this US election I'm gonna lose it. Who gives a flying f*ck who wins? Are they Australian? I know you are all going to say "but the winner will effect us here is Australia anyway".. Bah.. That's why they shit me. We care too much about what they do. We allow them to affect us and assume a position of superiority. I would like to think they don't even exist. I was hoping that if we ignored the Americans, maybe they'd go away.

It's a pretty important election in the context of world politics in general, so I reckon anyone with an interest in that would have an interest in the American election. Also, I strongly believe that electing McCain would make the world that much more dangerous than it is now, which is why I'm keen for Obama to win. It's not like I watch the debates or anything though.

Kingswood 

//

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:52 pm

mccain is so evil, would hate to see him in charge.

i know all politicians are bad, lol... but im a real sucker for good vs evil in this world (thats why i love the collingwood carlton rivalry)... and mccain and obama are perfect for each side

Miss_Lisey_Molloy Taurus

Keith Urban - CMA 2005 Entertainer Of The Year!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:28 pm

We had muck-up morning.. It was so lame.. We had to be done by 8am.. So everyone had like major slumber parties, I guess you could call them haha, and then got up at like 5am..

We weren't allowed anywhere but the oval, and security people were there to make it stay that way..

We bailed after like 10 minutes, and went and had breakfast at McDonald's.. haha!

Love always, Alyssa xoxo

Jarrod Molloy's #1 Fan! Pies are Premiers in 2010!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger  
Miss_Lisey_Molloy Taurus

Keith Urban - CMA 2005 Entertainer Of The Year!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:31 pm

JacJacJacqui wrote:

Haha, my mum watches 'The View' for some lame reason, and she was watching it today, and every time it's on, they talk about this election.. I'm like "Who cares?! Just bloody vote already!" Razz

But, there's this blonde chick on there, who I swear would do McCain on his desk if she could, and she fights with the other ladies EVERY SINGLE TIME, because Whoopi Goldberg and some other lady want Obama to win..

My Dad came upstairs, took one look at the telly, did a u-turn, and went straight back down again! Haha! I actually walked to the shops to get out of there, and I don't walk anywhere! Razz

Love always, Alyssa xoxo

Jarrod Molloy's #1 Fan! Pies are Premiers in 2010!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger  
David Libra

I dare you to try

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:41 am

Kingswood wrote:
mccain is so evil, would hate to see him in charge.

i know all politicians are bad, lol... but im a real sucker for good vs evil in this world (thats why i love the collingwood carlton rivalry)... and mccain and obama are perfect for each side

lol Kingswood.

I don't believe McCain is evil, by the way... he's just a very bad choice as president.

Kingswood 

//

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:06 pm

yeh same. i dont trust him at all... and his campaigns dirty tactics are just plain disgusting. and palin is one of the most condescending dumb person ever. she talks to the public like kiddies. in fact the whole thing that gets me about the american election is just how much disregard they have for the american publics intelligence. but hey... there's a reason for that lol
JacJacJacqui Scorpio

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:01 pm

LOL.. She is embarrassingly dumb..

The only thing that interests me about the election is the next dumb comment that flies out of her mouth.. Oh dear..

Pirate skulls and bones
Running when we hit 'em
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Chicks Channel All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 4 of 9   

Jump to: