Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Leave BUCKS ALONE !!!

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2002 11:52 am
Post subject: Leave BUCKS ALONE !!!Reply with quote

Steven quartermain your comments on channel 10 last night were offensive and a little bit emotional

All day on radio people and i must say the ones that are calling regarding bucks wiping blood on his opponents jumper are only collingwood haters, this is there moment and there goin for the kill just one message from me GO THUCK YOURSELVES!!!

Medically there is no way anyone can catch any disesae by what bucks did and i know because i work in a place where we are constantly seminared on diseases transported by blood.

So get of your high horses everyone and thucken leave bucks alone.

WHY...WHY....WHY...WHY was that geelong no name prick allowed to stop from bucks geeting of the ground when the ball was heading into our forward line ?????

Where was the shit for brains umpire my god we have 3 of the little ****ing idiots running around why wasnt the geelong palyer penalised for doing that to bucks.

AND...AND...AND

How was bucks cut open in the first place, this whole thing is a thucken joke !!!

I support ya bucks and next time mate give em something to talk about will ya ....just knock his thucken brains out!!!

Go bucks i for one look forward in seeing you in september

WHO THE THUCK ARE GEELONG ANYWAY...i can just hope we play the thucken pricks come the finals!!!!

1892 _ 2002... THE PROUDEST JOURNEY IN FOOTBALL CONTINUES, WITH ARMS LOCKED TOGETHER,WHILST MARCHING SIDE BY SIDE, WE WILL FOREVER STAND AS ONE TO SUPPORT OUR BELOVED COLLINGWOOD FOOTBALL CLUB, it's more than just a club it's a way of life !.............................http://www.mp3.com/joffa

carlabuckley_05 Cancer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2002 12:06 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

WELL SAID JOFFA....EVERYONE NEEDS TO GET OFF HIS BACK AND ACTUALLY LOOK AT WHAT LING DID TO START THE WHOLE THING..I TOTALLY AGREE...NEXT TIME BUCKS GIVE HIM SOMETHING TO REMEMBER...carlabuckley_05 fan 4 life

London Dave Aquarius

Ješte jedna pivo prosím

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2002 12:11 pm

Sounds like the usual morons in the media with an axe to grind have already mounted their high horses on this one. Quartermain is a goose if I remember, a Peter Landy of the 21st century. If the last instance of this got a fine, I would work under the assumption that Bucks will cop the same. Cant see a 3 week suspension on this, as didnt the recent eye gouger (can't recall his name or club) only cop 3 weeks? Far more serious than a bit of blood imho.

MagpieMad Leo

One in, All in!!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2002 1:43 pm

the usual morons in the media it is! bunch of w*nkers without enough to make a handfull!
all carying on like its the 1st time it's happend, its not! get over it!

Dr Alf Andrews Pisces

Fitzroy Victoria Bowling Club

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2002 1:58 pm

And did anyone notice that slimeball, Tim "the failed coach" Watson, reporting the incident on tonight's news. The scumbag couldn't wipe the friggen smile off his face. Strangely enough, he looked very sombre a few seconds later when he reported Essendon getting their arses kicked in Perth.

floreat pica
My Ph.D. thesis, "Football: the People's Game?" is now available for viewing and/or downloading at http://alf.magpies.net
Morrigu Capricorn

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2002 2:10 pm

Totally agreed!! What disappoints me is the number of Collingwood supporters jumping on his case!The blood rule as it stands is totally out of touch with current medical and infection control knowledge and practices - which is why the blood rule will be altered by the AFL next year to stop players with blood on their jumpers being sent off! Something provoked Bucks -the act was so out of character a fact that seems to have escaped some - and for all the holy than though supporters(att.MG) your halos have slipped and are cutting off the supply of 02 to your brain cells - GET A GRIP!!

Dr Alf Andrews Pisces

Fitzroy Victoria Bowling Club

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2002 2:39 pm

"Low act", my arse. All he did was cheat. He tried to manipulate the rules of the game ... in this case, the blood rule ... and he got caught.

Footballers cheat constantly. The team that wins is, invariably, the team that manipulates the rules of the game most successfully on the day.

There is so much gamesmanship in professional football, it is a complete joke to isolate one incident.

And there are just TOO MANY FRIGGEN RULES in Australian Rules football. If you make rules, you've got to expect people to break them. The modern A.F.L. game is so over-regulated these days that it's become a pain to watch.

Nathan Buckley ... you are a bad man ... because you got caught. Next time you decide to cheat, don't get caught.

Morrigu Capricorn

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2002 2:49 pm

Magpie Greg I do not support what Nathan did and I am sure that he regrets a spur of the moment decision that will unfortunately tarnish his reputation like it or not - HOWEVER it was so out of character for him I would really like to know what provoked it.As to the risks involved in the transmission of blood borne virus from a football jumper to another person I can assure you I am far from naive if the AFL were up to date the rule forcing players to leave the field if they have blood on the jumpers would have been changed this year instead of next year when they are intending to change it - if you like to email me I will quite happily send you copies of the microbiological and physiological evidence regarding this issue - unlike the AFL they are accurate and up to date. If you have never made an error of judgementt in the heat of the moment then I apologise for my comments obviously your halo remains in place!

Morrigu Capricorn

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2002 3:05 pm

AGREED!!

Pie In The Face 

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2002 3:51 pm

As I said earlier, times change. Once upon a time, a "dobber" would have been considered the lowest form of life. Who among us would now complain if Bucks described how Ling took him out, if indeed he did so?

Rubbing your blood on someone else's shirt is plain dumb. Blood-borne viruses or not. If the rules say don't do it, you don't do it. You bend rules, but you don't break 'em without expecting punishment. Your number one priority is your club, and a reported captain does Collingwood no favours. What Bucks did was not the end of the world, and it certainly wasn't a disgrace, but it is against the rules and he regrets doing it.

Nathan Buckley is an absolute legend and he is one of, if not the best player I have ever seen. He's a superb leader and an inspiration to a generation of young Collingwood footballers. eeveryone makes mistakes.

Here's to Bucks getting past it and getting on with football.

GO BUCKS!

"I thought I had an appetite for destruction, but all I wanted was a club sandwich."

magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2002 5:11 pm

Your an intersting character greg.

Stop shit canning bucks...maybe bucks wiped his blood on the jumper so THAT prick would have to leave the ground as well, after all it will come to light tomorrow that he was the prick who made bucks bleed. And please once again there is no way can blood being wiped on a guernsey spread any disease absolutely no way and all the medical facts supports this.

This whole thing is a big ****ing joke GET OVER IT EVERYONE
I would consider the pending nuclear war between india and pakistan of more importance it has the potential to kill millions and millions of people.

Hold your head up bucks your ok and i am not in any way ashamed or disgraced infact im off to get one good nights sleep.

1892 _ 2002... THE PROUDEST JOURNEY IN FOOTBALL CONTINUES, WITH ARMS LOCKED TOGETHER,WHILST MARCHING SIDE BY SIDE, WE WILL FOREVER STAND AS ONE TO SUPPORT OUR BELOVED COLLINGWOOD FOOTBALL CLUB, it's more than just a club it's a way of life !.............................http://www.mp3.com/joffa

Murray 

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2002 3:29 am

Greg. Yes you are an interesting charactor because you are able to take the emotion out of the issue and look at the facts something those who bag you are not able to do.
I think Bucks is the best footballer I have ever seen and I love the guy, I remember the bad old days when he was all we had. I worship the ground he walks on. However on this issue he was wrong. He even admits he was wrong.It was a silly thing to do and he admits he is "not proud of it". The person who retaliates ALWAYS gets caught. I think he will be fined a substantial amount and so he should be. It will not change my opinion of him because even Bucks is allowed to make a mistake ocassionally.

Only Collingwood people know what we feel - the rest will never understand.

Blanch Gemini

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2002 4:40 am

1. He has admitted he regrets it. Things happen in the heat of the moment

2. The media love to blow this shite up. For everyones records read what Sheahan thinks about it in the HS today - that will indicate some truth for you all.

3. This was a definate "if i'm going off then you are too buddy" act. The intention was to let him know that you don't get away with the action of cracking my head open.

4. Well done bucks if you ask me. Ok things didn't work out but at the time bucks wasn't on top and the act did get ling pi$$ed off. That could have put him off his game. When you cross the white line be prepared for that sort of thing. Wiping blood on a jumper or cracking a head open....I wonder which one I'd prefer done to me?

My oxygen is Collingwood. Without it I die.
CQ 

ambitious that

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2002 5:24 am

if ling had have done that to buckley everyone on here would have being going nuts.
he has said himself that it was a silly thing to do and hes not proud of it so all of you who think that what he did is bloody terrific then think again, its a narrow minded view, and he knows he should have been more professional then that.

PeterWH Scorpio

www.peakhillfm.com.au

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2002 7:35 am

So Bucks wiped a bit of red stuff onto some poor pussies jumper.....BIG BLOODY DEAL.
What would have happened if it was some one other than Bucks,would there have been such a mountain out of a mole hill.
The Sports commentator on Sky News....Murray Shaw,commented that he was going to wait and see what the tribunal had to say,AS he stated.There are so many coaches and players out there to STAB BUCKLEY IN THE BACK WE MAY AS WELL GIVE THE GAME AWAY....HE also recon that he,Buckley should be given a fair hearing.
I can tell you what that goose HUDSON is a real wanker the way he carried on about it.Channel 10 should be ashamed to have him on their panel.

PeterWH
PIES FOR PREMIERS 2002
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3   

Jump to: