Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Cameron Cloke and Brayden Shaw

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
BUCKS 

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2002 7:45 am
Post subject: Cameron Cloke and Brayden ShawReply with quote

Just saw the under 18 game yesterday on tv. And I've got to say that Brayden Shaw looks the goods. He was more impressive than Cameron Cloke was. But in saying that ruckman take abit longer to develope.

Brayden Shaw impressed me in the way he attacked the ball so hard. He is one who doesn't take a backward step. Has good skills as well. Another positive is the pace he does have. Very quick and reads the play well. No doubt he will be in the Collingwood colors soon. I really see him as a future centerman.

On Cameron Cloke, he is a big lad alright. Knows how to take an overhead mark and looks aggresive. Doesn't mind the hard stuff like his brother and his kicking skills seem good. His only problem it seems is that he does not seem to have much of a leap and gets jumped over by other ruckmen a few times. But in saying that he looks more a body ruckman than a leaping one. On a positive he does seem capable of playing key position aswell. So never know he could be a tall forward in the making. After all we have alot of future good Ruckman in Josh Fraser, Guy Richards and Justin Crow who looks a prospect.

All I can say is I cant wait to see both boys in the Collingwood jumpers. Bring them on to Pie Park!

[This message has been edited by BUCKS (edited 07 July 2002).]
@shLicuria 

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2002 8:19 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Cameron is a bloody ripper!

He may need to learn.. to errr... KEEP MOVING and ATTACKING the ball, but that just part of his game.

Cant wait for him to come to cwood! and being askd to train with us already is a major step to the black and white

Luv da 1 da only da @sh Licuria

PS Cant wait eitha for Shaw!!!! too bad he's too young! ahh.. if only!!!

RODE + #45 4 EVA!
#21 4 EVA GO BRENT!
always legends,will stay legends
wait for tuckey and nicki stone
to kick our butts:
COLL VS WEST COAST/COLL VS HAWTHORN
Magpies_rule19 

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2002 5:04 am

When i was watching Cameron all i could see was Jason, in the way he always punched the ball instead off marking the ball
Cameron, Jason and i am Shore Travis are all the same, they are all hard at the ball and i feel sorry for there oponents because they would just get crushed by the Cloke's!
As for Shaw i havent watched him play, but lets hope he and Cameron come to collingwood in the future!!!

GO PIES!

NICK+DAVIS=LEGEND

Miss_Lisey_Molloy Taurus

Keith Urban - CMA 2005 Entertainer Of The Year!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2002 5:11 am

Speaking of Cam Cloke i was talking to him on MSN last night!!!!!!!!! He is soooooo nice! And then i asked if Trav had MSN and he goes "why?" and i go "coz i think he's hot". and he said "this is trav, cam just called me coz you asked for me!"
I NEARLY DIED!!! SILLY ME! OPENING MY BIG MOUTH LOL!
Love always, Alyssa xoxo

*~LiSeY~*
*~Jarrod Molloy's Number One Fan!~*
*~Jarrod is my baby and nobody else's~*

http://groups.msn.com/AlyssasCollingwoodClub
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger  
Danzy Rocks!!! 

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2002 4:33 am

Hey Lisey... I'm going to tell you to stay away from Cam cos he's taken before anyone else dose

danny.... i will never forget you. Sad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: