Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

THE CHANT...MCG .. when we play the pussies

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2002 11:12 am
Post subject: THE CHANT...MCG .. when we play the pussiesReply with quote

We did ok at colonial and the cat supporters are pretty worried it has appeared on there message boards, in reply to whoever the geelong supporter was that posted on the geelong site...yeah sure you can yell 'SUCKS' after every coll...ing...wood chant i just dont know how you will do it considering you will have no more than 10.000 supporters at the game whilst the most watched club in the competition will have 50 thousand plus..so go ahead it will be so funny.

Now down to business and once again we are calling for help it will be harder to get this done at the MCG simply because of the size of the place but we are not going to give up, we have got a few weeks to get it right before the finals.

We will try different things week after week if need be to get this thing accepted and up and running.

BUT WE NEED YOUR HELP...WE REALLY DO !!
The red flag will stay to signal the chant now MELSA 5 had a very good idea of suggesting maybe 3 red flags to be held by different locations around the MCG...what does everyone think of this idea personally i like it but we need 2 other people who are prepared to wave the flag and distribute fliers in the area they will be situated... if we go ahead with that idea the chant will start when all 3 flags are waving.

We need people to help us distribute fliers and we do need paper frankie ( cobood ) was very kind to supply paper for all our fliers at colonial game...PEOPLE, encouragement is great but we need people like frankie and myself who really want this thing to work, we all saw what we did 2 weeks ago at colonial.

BAGGA 28 Has very kindly donated the material for all 3 flags good on ya pal much appreciated..i have private messaged you with my mobile number so please ring and i will give you my address.

Its up to us to get this thing on the go
Will you please help us ?

1892 _ 2002... THE PROUDEST JOURNEY IN FOOTBALL CONTINUES, WITH ARMS LOCKED TOGETHER,WHILST MARCHING SIDE BY SIDE, WE WILL FOREVER STAND AS ONE TO SUPPORT OUR BELOVED COLLINGWOOD FOOTBALL CLUB, it's more than just a club it's a way of life !.............................http://www.mp3.com/joffa

Miss_Lisey_Molloy Taurus

Keith Urban - CMA 2005 Entertainer Of The Year!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2002 11:32 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

I will help. I am meeting clokeforever34, iluvLONIE and maybe magpies_rule19 at the footy. And we are probably getting iluvLONIE's dad to get us into the cricketers coz Doska^32 wants to meet us so if i have a little bit of time I will help. I am sure the other 2 (anthony and rach) will help ya's too!
Count me in once again.
Love always, Alyssa xoxo

*~LiSeY~*
*~Jarrod Molloy's Number One Fan!~*
*~Jarrod is my baby and nobody else's~*

http://groups.msn.com/AlyssasCollingwoodClub
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger  
magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2002 11:44 am

Fanatstic ok lets meet midday and organise the distribution of the fliers
Thanks so much.

1892 _ 2002... THE PROUDEST JOURNEY IN FOOTBALL CONTINUES, WITH ARMS LOCKED TOGETHER,WHILST MARCHING SIDE BY SIDE, WE WILL FOREVER STAND AS ONE TO SUPPORT OUR BELOVED COLLINGWOOD FOOTBALL CLUB, it's more than just a club it's a way of life !.............................http://www.mp3.com/joffa

iluvLONIE 

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2002 2:24 pm

I will help 4 sure...but I can only get there by like 12:30..is that ok still??
Coz I wanna help give out the fliers and stuff..I will also hold a red flag if u want me to aswell!
I am definatly going to be there this time coz my dads taking me!!
So anything I acn do 4 U Joffa plz let me know!
Luv Rach!!

ohh the Ryan Lonie ohh the Ryan Lonie ohh the Ryan Lonie and thats what its all about

JLC Aquarius

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2002 2:27 pm

Well Joffa i may not be able to wait for a red flag.........lol so i may just start doing it whenever we get restless in the Ponsford stand......lol I will have to time it precisely as its very rare not to have half a dozen people at the bar........lol lol

Let's get down to business
I don't got no time to play around, what is this?
Must be a circus in town, let's shut the shit down
on these clowns; can I get a witness? (HELL YEAH!)
clokeforever34 

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2002 3:59 pm

ill do as much as i can joffa!!

where were u at half time against the roos???
i was looking all over for u man!!!
it should be alot better at the g with 50 mthousand collingwood supporters and only 20 geelong

Magpies_rule19 

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2002 4:49 am

Great idea Joffa, and if i meet up with Alyssa i can shorly help if anyone needs any!

LETS KILL THE PUSSIES!

GO PIES!

NICK+DAVIS=LEGEND

CAAS 

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2002 6:12 am

Joffa

The boys and gals up the back of the southern stand will help as usual. We will chant when you get it started. It sounds good to have 3 flags but it might be best to just get everyone in the one section to keep the chant going and going. A good time would be at the end of a qtr when they are in the huddle. It would send shivers down there spine and fire them up.

Catch you on Saturday.

magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2002 4:22 pm

CAAS
That is a top suggestion mate and im pleased your behind our endeavor to get his thing going we will try it but the only problem i have is so many people leave there seats at the qtr time breaks.

Now the 3 flags will work like this a red flag will be in cheer squad and the other 2 flags will be roughly in both foward pockets and that will sort of create a semi circle effect and hopefully it will work its way around the arena...give it time and i believe it will, its a shame only a very small handful are prepared to get our hands dirty in trying to do what we are doing...but thats ok this thing is gonna happen the coll...ing...wood chant will become a great tradition at all collingwood games, we will experiment with different ideas until we get it right.

Now if anyone is going to be situated in either forward pocket at the punt road end and if you would like to be a red flag bearer please let us know...the only other requirement is to give out hundreds of fliers in your red flag area..believe me it wont take much time..when the red flag thing catches on we wont need the fliers anymore to instruct people what to do.

We need paper can anyone donate paper to print the fliers, we need help in this area.

If anyone is prepared to meet at the MCG at 12 noon please let us know.
Thanks everyone
joffa

magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2002 4:30 pm

RHYSTHEKING has put has offered to be red flag bearer in the ponsford stand thanks rhys, i will catch up with you on saturday and let you know how the signal will work.

And a special thanks to BAGGA 28 Who is in the process of having the material for the 3 red flags being sent to my place i will buy the dowell tomorrow to attach the flags...thanks mate.

Magpies_rule19 

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2002 4:30 am

Joffa, i am ruffly sitting where the 50 metre line is, and i am at the pies cheer squad end, so tell me what to do with the fliers and i'll be there to hand them out!
If anyone else needs help dont hessitate to ask me!

luv Sheree

GO PIES

NICK+DAVIS=LEGEND

magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2002 5:28 pm

People this is fantastic

I have the material kindly given to me by BAGGA 28
and a local timber yard has donated the dowell for the flags to go on, the flags will be made friday night and will be rearing to go.

Everyone who has so kindly offered to help could you please meet me outside gate 7 at 12 noon, can you please post here your name so we know who you are

I will go looking for one other person in the other forward pocket on saturday morning to be the other flag bearer, so if you see a guy begging you to take a red flag dont be concerned it will be only me

Remeber 12 noon at gate 7 please dont have me standing there like the worlds biggest loner.

iluvLONIE 

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2002 1:56 pm

YAAAAAAAAYYYY!!! I have convinced my dad to get me there by 12:00..U should all be proud of me..lol..Hes like no Rach the game dosnt start till 2:15...But then I made him take me at 12:00..heheheSo I am very proud of myself!
So Joffa count me in!!!I will be with Lis somewhere!
Cyaz at the game!
luv Rach!

ohh the Ryan Lonie ohh the Ryan Lonie ohh the Ryan Lonie and thats what its all about

Miss_Lisey_Molloy Taurus

Keith Urban - CMA 2005 Entertainer Of The Year!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2002 2:08 pm

Yeah Rach. I will meet ya and you can sit with me! Joffa i will be there at 12pm. I will get into the ground with my mum and dad and then i will get a pass-out and see ya. Is that ok? Coz i gotta know exactly where my parents are. ok?
Love always, Alyssa xoxo

*~LiSeY~*
*~Jarrod Molloy's Number One Fan!~*
*~Jarrod is my baby and nobody else's~*

http://groups.msn.com/AlyssasCollingwoodClub
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger  
magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2002 4:46 pm

Thats ok rach and lisey i will be waiting outside gate 7 at 12 noon...seeya there and once again thanks.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2   

Jump to: