Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Big Thanks!!!!!

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Your Cheer Squad

Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
5150 Sagittarius

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:58 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

-magpies are 2 good- wrote:
5150 wrote:
-magpies are 2 good- wrote:
yea hear here. well done guys. you as well pete.

oh and thanx for letting me sit next to jean AGAIN on the way home PMSL. she was still touching the screen to make the plane go faster and clicking her fingers. when the pilot was out of his cabin i told her oh look the pilot is out and no one is flying the plane. at the same time we were going lower in the air. little did she know that there is 2 pilots Laughing and then she would be like he better get back in and fly the plane again.

im so going to print that picture out. the 1 on the bridge from today Laughing Laughing

how bad was it with the workers and the jackhammers 6am in the morning Twisted Evil Mad

Jean (my mum) wishes to send her thanks to you guys as well, I know she is not a go flyer and the jokes about the wings falling off and the pilot walking out had me in stitches. She is looking forward to many more trips and I look forward to many more laughs. Twisted Evil Thanks.

ask her is she wants to go to perth again Laughing Laughing Razz

I would say Sydney/Adelaide would be her limits, not a good passenger, even driving her home from the footy to Sunbury can sometimes be a tough gig! Twisted Evil
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Your Cheer Squad All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2   

Jump to: