Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

THE CIRCLE INVADES FOOTBALL PARK

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JLC Aquarius

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2002 1:04 pm
Post subject: THE CIRCLE INVADES FOOTBALL PARKReply with quote

It is my great pleasure to announce that the Circle is now Australia wide. After the game at Footy Park i assembled a few people Alf, Foxy, Bart a few locals and basically anyone who wanted to join in. All up we probably had about 40 people and we went up the back similar to the Ponny and we sung the song with plenty of gusto and did the words proud. The echo was brilliant and i dont know what the police or the people of South Australia thought. The magpie finally landed at footy park. Thanks to Alf and Foxy who were magnificant.

However i wasnt satisfied with that so i headed off to the members bar with a few of my other mates to keep on celebrating and we sung the song over and over again. We were that loud and drunk that an Adelaide crows supporter came over and asked us to sing it again as he loved it so much. So naturally we obliged and the Collingwood song was echoing though the Members bar.

This week it will be great to catch up with everyone at Cricketers. However i would like to request that the first chant be "Who the f*%king hell are Adelaide". I did start that chant after our group circle but the security and cops gave me a strange look......lol lol It was good as most of the people joined in.........lol

Let's get down to business
I don't got no time to play around, what is this?
Must be a circus in town, let's shut the shit down
on these clowns; can I get a witness? (HELL YEAH!)
foxy Sagittarius

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2002 2:05 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

hahaha yeah it was wicked fun. saturday night was alright hey JLC? you should've got up on the podium mate.

can't wait to get back to the MCG. i wanna see EVERYBODY at the cricketers.

JLC Aquarius

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2002 2:08 pm

Well Foxy for all you know i could have got up on the podium? You left at around 1.00am or 2.00am which was rather a poor effort.....lol we kicked on until 6.00am and then listened to a russian taxi driver on the way home.......lol

But i must admit you do have some pretty slick dance moves..........but the best news is we FOUND PATTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY........he was safelt tucked in bed when we got home.

Let's get down to business
I don't got no time to play around, what is this?
Must be a circus in town, let's shut the shit down
on these clowns; can I get a witness? (HELL YEAH!)
Dr Alf Andrews Pisces

Fitzroy Victoria Bowling Club

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2002 3:16 pm

It was a great pleasure to be part of the Circle at Footy Park. I, too, noticed the cops giving us strange looks. They've probably never seen anything like that before.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Bring on them pussies.

floreat pica
My Ph.D. thesis, "Football: the People's Game?" is now available for viewing and/or downloading at http://alf.magpies.net
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: