Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Some tough calls needed

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hiss Taurus

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:08 pm
Post subject: Some tough calls neededReply with quote

Well it is time someone said it at Collingwood. We are getting worse, not better. The Bucks experiment, as much as it hurts me to say it, is not working. He is a true legend and champion, but this whole mess at Collingwood is showing signs of getting even worse each round, not better.

Now again, Eddie, a man I really admire, must seriously think that he needs refreshment too. That entire Board are cozy and must genuinely feel the way our constitution is drafted they can't be toppled. Jobs for life. How terrible is that for us fans? No competition for Board positions, mediocre on field culture that is reflective of a rotten monopoly, that seems to be as cozy as the Board.

But for Pies fans the whole notion of watching our club becoming a bore with loss after loss is quiet frankly disgusting.

Collingwood are in crisis! Watching us lose like today was so disheartening. Well maybe for some of us fans who love Collingwood and desperately want the Hawthorn style of aggression for winning, it is time to stop going to the games until the Club gets some serious accountability and internal competition that will drive success.

Today I watched a pathetic effort. West Coast were not that good, yet we were worse. Pies seriously start treating your fans with respect and play like a football team that wants success.

A Club where no one at the highest levels feels any threat of competition is a recipe for complacency and mediocre failure.

thebaldfacts 

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:12 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Let's get Mick Malthouse back. I heard he has free time on his hands😀
John Wren Virgo

"Look after the game. It means so much to so many."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:14 pm

hird is likely to be free after this season.
Hiss Taurus

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:19 pm
Post subject: HeyReply with quote

thebaldfacts wrote:
Let's get
Mick Malthouse back. I heard he has free time on his hands😀

Just for once try and make a serious intelligent contribution to this site, otherwise get off the train you bogan.

Dangles 

Balmey Army

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:24 pm

Give us your ten point plan, Hiss.
Member 7167 Leo

"What Good Fortune For Governments That The People Do Not Think" - Adolf Hitler.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:34 pm

In the last 4 weeks we failed against some of the best teams in the competition. I was hoping to win 2 of the 4 games with a bit of luck. We certainly on the most part performed better than last year. Tonight's performance in many respects was the poorest over the last four weeks . We are on the right track and 2015 was never going to be our year but with luck and a concerted effort we should be right up there in 2017

Treat this thread with the contempt due
Hiss Taurus

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:39 pm
Post subject: ohReply with quote

What utter crap. Now its 2017 is it. OMG you have to be kidding. You were the same tool saying 2015 was going to be our year. You just keep shifting the goal posts to cover up the disgraceful effort our club is serving up. How do you explain Hawthorn then? Any reason why we can't be like them? No answer was the stupid silence. Treat you and your half wit posts with the contempt they deserve. Always excusing failure. And applauding mediocrity thats your effort on here.
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:42 pm
Post subject: Re: HeyReply with quote

Hiss wrote:
thebaldfacts wrote:
Let's get

Just for once try and make a serious intelligent contribution to this site, otherwise get off the train you bogan.

I'm, sorry but for this thread. You deserve it!

This was always going to happen. The fairytale endings never belong to us, we have to work for it. We are still eighth, win next week, and we will still be eighth! All is not lost, it's called development.

This team is playing out games AND. Quarters better than any year since 2010.

Some folks here got ahead of themselves, always headed for a fall. It's all good.

Hiss Taurus

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:47 pm

I can see why Collingwood has lost its ticker. So many of its fans accept failure easily. Opinions that justify mediocre performances with justifications and excuses. Now I bet you never even went to the game today? Armchair experts offering views as to why losing is ok. God help Collingwood with the fans of such terrible calibre that crap performances are always ok.
jackcass Cancer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:01 pm

Hiss wrote:
thebaldfacts wrote:
Let's get

Pot... kettle.... black!
Dangles 

Balmey Army

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:48 pm

think positive wrote:
Hiss wrote:
thebaldfacts wrote:
Let's get

I'm, sorry but for this thread. You deserve it!

This was always going to happen. The fairytale endings never belong to us, we have to work for it. We are still eighth, win next week, and we will still be eighth! All is not lost, it's called development.

This team is playing out games AND. Quarters better than any year since 2010.

Some folks here got ahead of themselves, always headed for a fall. It's all good.

Won't be eigth this time tomorrow if the Crows roll Port. Check it out: http://www.afl.com.au/ladder
Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:51 pm

thebaldfacts wrote:

And Lets Re-Sign Jason Wild

Dangles 

Balmey Army

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:54 pm

Dave The Man wrote:
thebaldfacts wrote:

And Lets Re-Sign Jason Wild

Wonder how Rusling's shoulder is these days?
Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:50 am

You are a clown Hiss but I stopped taking your caricature seriously a long time ago so now I can only laugh as the post below demonstrates from yours truly.

Quote:
Well unlike the "perceptive fellow" that post on here, I will back our boys in and say that we will beat the Hawks. The defeatist culture among some of our fans, guised as 'realism' is sickening. What hope do we have if we talk of losing before we even run on the ground. I rate Bucks as a coach and believe he is ten times better than Clarkson. So why all the crap losing culture on Nicks. Sure I get the boots in when we lose games we should win, but for goodness sakes how can we have any chance when tosser fans write us off before we start. Back your side in or go support Carlton where you belong.

http://www.magpies.net/nick/bb/viewtopic.php?p=1593524

qldmagpie67 

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:42 am

Jezza wrote:
You are a clown Hiss but I stopped taking your caricature seriously a long time ago so now I can only laugh as the post below demonstrates from yours truly.

Quote:
Well unlike the "perceptive fellow" that post on here, I will back our boys in and say that we will beat the Hawks. The defeatist culture among some of our fans, guised as 'realism' is sickening. What hope do we have if we talk of losing before we even run on the ground. I rate Bucks as a coach and believe he is ten times better than Clarkson. So why all the crap losing culture on Nicks. Sure I get the boots in when we lose games we should win, but for goodness sakes how can we have any chance when tosser fans write us off before we start. Back your side in or go support Carlton where you belong.

http://www.magpies.net/nick/bb/viewtopic.php?p=1593524

Jezza how dare you point out the 26 faces and differing opinions hiss has on a daily basis. It's all part of growing old and the onset of dementia. Instead of pointing out his obvious stupidity laugh with the rest of us at it.
Now once hiss's drunken haze abates he can change his mind again and then attack Bertha's cooking sherry again with the same passion he attacks Eddie and the board about not having a social club with $0.50c schooners and party pies at 4 for $1.00
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3   

Jump to: