Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

clement not in the 5 players maybe selected for all australi

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brown26 

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2002 3:18 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Too true mark - sometimes it's even quarter by quarter changes!!

but I think Bucks is playing a different game than last year, so don't rely too heavily on teh stats. Plus when a player keeps him to under 30 possies, he still get's BOG! Last week, Bucks on Simpson, Simpson is leading the Hearald Sun player of the year votes, he only got 17 stats, but cause he kept Bucks to under 30, they say how well he did.

But, MarkT is right, it works in our favour!

Pies for Premiers 2002, 3, 4, 5, 6....
Foreverpies 

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2002 5:47 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

I was surprised and I know about 99.9% of you won't agree with me, that Chris Tarrant got slected. I think he is a very lazy player and if he put in more hard work he would maybe have deserved this honour. Even he said in a recent interview he has to work on his chasing game. Look what happened when he chased in the Melbourne game, it resulted in a goal. I just think with his speed and ability to tackle when he wants to he could because 3 times the player he is. Also Jimmy Clement was very un lucky to have missed out, along with Presti, especially after they are suppose to be "the no 1 defence" in the league. Just my thoughts....  

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2   

Jump to: