Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Where are the Brown haters?

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> The VFL Magpies

View previous topic :: View next topic  
GlovemanGayfer Taurus

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:55 am
Post subject: Where are the Brown haters?Reply with quote

Gavin Brown should be sacked! Our VFL side is a joke! etc etc etc

Yesterday we saw what this man is about. The development of the Collingwood listed players in our VFL side has been exceptional and Rowdy should get a huge amount of credit for that. Dawes, Caf, Action Jaxson, Stanley etc were all exceptional yesterday and have moved past other listed players (bye Chris!).

It's time for the humble pie folks. Those of you who sunk the boot into this collingwood legend should own up and admit you sold a club hero short.
joffa corfe 

PREMIERS 2010

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:53 pm
Post subject: Re: Where are the Brown haters?Reply with quote

GlovemanGayfer wrote:

Yesterday we saw what this man is about. The development of the Collingwood listed players in our VFL side has been exceptional and Rowdy should get a huge amount of credit for that. Dawes, Caf, Action Jaxson, Stanley etc were all exceptional yesterday and have moved past other listed players (bye Chris!).

It's time for the humble pie folks. Those of you who sunk the boot into this collingwood legend should own up and admit you sold a club hero short.

Top post mate.

Well done Gavin Brown for a top job with our seconds in 2008 and congrats to the nearly sixty Collingwood suporters who bothered to actually go to Geelong and support our wonderful kids ..we were treated to a wonderful display of brave courageous football!!

Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:24 pm
Post subject: Re: Where are the Brown haters?Reply with quote

joffa corfe wrote:
GlovemanGayfer wrote:

Top post mate.

Well done Gavin Brown for a top job with our seconds in 2008 and congrats to the nearly sixty Collingwood suporters who bothered to actually go to Geelong and support our wonderful kids ..we were treated to a wonderful display of brave courageous football!!

Hope you guys had a good time down there. I will get down to a Couple of the last games Very Happy

virgomag 

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:29 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Got home in time to see from about mid way through the second quarter and what a joy it was too !

As it's only our first year as a stand alone club in the VFL I think the coach, assistants and players have done a great job; imagine how much stronger they'll get over the next couple of years !?

Luv'd Rowdy as a player and really like him as a coach.

Hopefully my commitments for Saturdays will lessen next year and I'll be able to get along to a few more games.
scoobydoo 

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:19 pm

where's the chairman???????????????????????????????????????????????????
die4pies Scorpio

Homeward bound

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:06 pm

Tough game for Rowdy this week. The Pod and Nathan Thompson will make life tough for Presti and Coxy.

I think we are in with a good chance though. Licca, Dutch and Abba may be the key.

Mr. Chairman 

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:31 pm

scoobydoo wrote:
where's the chairman???????????????????????????????????????????????????

Here I am.

I was wrong, he's a decent gameday coach but even better seems to be exactly the sought of candidate we need for the development of our young team.

Well done to you, -1 for me in forum respect Embarassed Wink

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> The VFL Magpies All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: