Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

What cheeses you off?

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Chicks Channel

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rambopriscilla Sagittarius

vvv USE FOUND FOR CAT!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:07 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

JacJacJacqui wrote:
Grr

What cheeses me off is when you say something in a thread and then some fat head says something derogatory about you even though it has nothing to do with anything. After this, a heated discussion ensues. I make said user look like the idiot she is and I get a yellow card! What is this board coming to when we can't even appreciate gold like that?!

Hang on there a second JacJac. I don't know if calling someone a [snip], a slut or a stupid c nt is cardworthy, maybe it was for misspelling "ho" (I believe that's the accepted slang term for "whore". A hoe is a garden tool.). Your friend was carrying on... shall we say.. oddly... but you were the only one doing the name calling. Trust me, I read it carefully. It was enthralling.

- "No that's God. He just tries to play like Millane"
JacJacJacqui Scorpio

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:44 am

Yeah well that's what stupid people get when they start arguments. What's wrong with calling someone a garden tool if their IQ fits - is peanut better? And honestly, telling everyone your supposed salary and that you've slept with tens of thousands of men? I mean really.. Laughing You're right, I probably didn't need to say it at all cos most people were thinking it anyway..

Pirate skulls and bones
Sticks and stones and weed and bombs
Running when we hit 'em
Lethal poison through their system
mel_kay39 

PIES PREMIERS 2010

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:55 am

sam. wrote:
mel_kay39 wrote:

And to Sam - that's bad luck, mate. Happened to me, recently too. They hired too many casuals so it was a case of, last hired, first fired. But I got another job straight away, so I have no dount you will too. And you have youth on your side, which helps. I'd love a data entry job cos I'm a pretty fast typist.

well its been going good!
as i said i had an interview thursday, and i had 2 on friday.
got a 2nd interview on tuesday, and 2nd interview on wednesday so at the moment it isnt going to bad!

i've just discovered my typing speed.. had to do a few tests..
73 words per minute! couldnt belive it!! haha.

wow - I'm not as fast as that. Probably about 65 is the fastest I've been recorded at. It helps when there aren't a lot of punctuation marks (like in dialogue) to put in, as well. That tends to slow me down.

sam. Capricorn

formally known as BRoDieZ^BaBY

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:16 am

mel_kay39 wrote:
sam. wrote:
mel_kay39 wrote:

And to Sam - that's bad luck, mate. Happened to me, recently too. They hired too many casuals so it was a case of, last hired, first fired. But I got another job straight away, so I have no dount you will too. And you have youth on your side, which helps. I'd love a data entry job cos I'm a pretty fast typist.

got a 2nd interview on tuesday, and 2nd interview on wednesday so at the moment it isnt going to bad!

wow - I'm not as fast as that. Probably about 65 is the fastest I've been recorded at. It helps when there aren't a lot of punctuation marks (like in dialogue) to put in, as well. That tends to slow me down.

if anyone wants an update - i was offered 2 different jobs on wednesday, but i declined both.
one because the guy was so horrible and rude in the interview i really DONT want to work for him. bugger that.
and number 2 was with anz, and it ended up only being a 3 month position. so they wasted my time. two interviews (first one went for 2 hours, second one 1/2 hr) but yeah.
fingers crossed i have this other job i went for (again, 2 interviews) but i wont find out until the end of next week Sad

Last edited by sam. on Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger  
luvdids Sagittarius

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:59 pm

Not being able to win at solitaire!! Must have had 20 games today and haven't got it out once!! grrr. Obviously bored bored bored.
JacJacJacqui Scorpio

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:36 pm

Good luck Sam Smile

Pirate skulls and bones
Sticks and stones and weed and bombs
Running when we hit 'em
Lethal poison through their system
mel_kay39 

PIES PREMIERS 2010

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:40 pm

sam. wrote:
mel_kay39 wrote:
sam. wrote:
mel_kay39 wrote:

if anyone wants an update - i was offered 2 different jobs on wednesday, but i declined both.
one because the guy was so horrible and rude in the interview i really DONT want to work for him. bugger that.
and number 2 was with anz, and it ended up only being a 3 month position. so they wasted my time. two interviews (first one went for 2 hours, second one 1/2 hr) but yeah.
fingers crossed i have this other job i went for (again, 2 interviews) but i wont find out until the end of next week Sad

I'd love to be able to knock back jobs. Unfortunatly don't have that luxury. I have rent to pay, my partner is threatning to quit his job because he hates it and he could have his dole cut off. So I'm kind of stuck.

John Wren Virgo

"Look after the game. It means so much to so many."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:17 pm

three months is better than no months and you just never know where it might go. anyway, hope it works out for you.
sam. Capricorn

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:58 am

mel_kay39 wrote:
sam. wrote:
mel_kay39 wrote:
sam. wrote:
mel_kay39 wrote:

I'd love to be able to knock back jobs. Unfortunatly don't have that luxury. I have rent to pay, my partner is threatning to quit his job because he hates it and he could have his dole cut off. So I'm kind of stuck.

yeah, i have stuff to pay as well - although i dont want to work for a prick of a boss. i wouldnt stay long enough to receive my first pay.

jmcp wrote:
three months is better than no months and you just never know where it might go. anyway, hope it works out for you.

not when it means i'm out of a job just before christmas it isnt.
i'd rather stay at where i am now till the rest of my notice runs out and keep looking for something else.

it feels like im defending myself on why i declined these two jobs.
i have my reasons guys!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger  
sam. Capricorn

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:01 am

and LOL at knob being the default for when i type pr1ck.
hahahaha.

John Wren Virgo

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:45 pm

sam. wrote:
mel_kay39 wrote:
sam. wrote:
mel_kay39 wrote:
sam. wrote:
mel_kay39 wrote:

yeah, i have stuff to pay as well - although i dont want to work for a knob of a boss. i wouldnt stay long enough to receive my first pay.

jmcp wrote:

not when it means i'm out of a job just before christmas it isnt.
i'd rather stay at where i am now till the rest of my notice runs out and keep looking for something else.

it feels like im defending myself on why i declined these two jobs.
i have my reasons guys!

no need to defend yourself. i'm just stating my rationale to the scenarios you paint, certainly not meant to be having a go at you. things have a habit of working out for the best.

Magpie Girl Leo

Daisy, my Collingwood supporting birdy....

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:47 pm

I'm so over all this shit.
My friend has been ignoring me & all our other friends all week. We have no idea what the hell we've done but we have a slight idea. If it's what we think it is, it is extremely childish.
Last Tuesday something happened that we weren't really sure about. on Wednesday & Thursday she was fine. We were all civil. I wasn't at school on friday & apparently sh ignored 2 of my friends who were at school. On Monday she hardly said a word to me or anyone else, likewise on tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday.
By Thursday we'd all had enough of this shit. She hadn't spoken to us even when we'd tried to talk to her, it was pointless. So myself & the other 5 of us were talking about what we were going to do. All we wanted to do was talk to her & find out what was going on.
She found out that we wanted to talk to her & started texting me a heap of shit. I started ignoring it but then I gave up & began texting back.
She is now blaming all of us for ignoring her, when it is really the other way around.

Then today my friend decided to try talking to her while she sat near us. My friends said her peace & got no reply from this other friend because she was ignoring her.... We tried.

It's so stupid whatever it is. We don't want to fight or anything, but she is really pushing it.

Why do friendships have to be so bloody complicated!!! Confused

John Wren Virgo

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:31 pm

they don't have to be complicated. she is no friend if she is carrying on like that. cut her loose then she may appreciate what she has lost.
Magpie Girl Leo

Daisy, my Collingwood supporting birdy....

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:49 pm

If only it was that simple.
It's really hard to explain what is going on. Hopefully we'll move on & still be friends 'cause we've been best friends for ages, it just gets a bit.... complicated.... sometimes.....

(Heyyy...... I just realised you changed your name..... Surprised Embarassed Very Happy )

Kingswood 

//

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:18 am

yeh he went for an abbreviated version of Jock MckPie. He also didn't like my abbreviation suggestion 'Joke' Confused
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Chicks Channel All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5   

Jump to: