Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

What cheeses you off?

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Chicks Channel

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mel_kay39 

PIES PREMIERS 2010

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:17 pm
Post subject: What cheeses you off?Reply with quote

Yes folks, I'm in one of those moods. Need to vent about the state of the union. So here's my top five pet peeves:

1.People who tailgate/sit just in view of your side mirror so you can't get in the other lane

2.Family disputes - I'm over it.

3.People who can breed like rabbits and treat their kids like crap when there are people out there who have nothing but trouble and would make great parents

4.Ads that use the words "can", "may" "can help" - in other words, this product doesn't do what we say it does but it's got calcium in it so it's good for you!
(like the Coco Pops ad that says it's got calcium in it when you add milk. What a crock!)

JacJacJacqui Scorpio

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:37 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I guess it's true but it's still a stupid comment. A french fry has calcium if you put milk on it, still doesn't make it good for you.

Pirate skulls and bones
Sticks and stones and weed and bombs
Running when we hit 'em
Lethal poison through their system
mel_kay39 

PIES PREMIERS 2010

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:41 pm

Yeah i know. And those Nutella ads that say it's slow release energy when the stuff is friggin full of sugar!
sam. Capricorn

formally known as BRoDieZ^BaBY

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:17 pm

if anyone is interested.
http://www.magpies.net/nick/bb/viewtopic.php?t=37644&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger  
sam. Capricorn

formally known as BRoDieZ^BaBY

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:53 pm

geez i hate 'effective immediately' or 'effective us on bla bla date' and bla bla date is the day before.

being scared.
and i have a job interview tomorrow and im freaking out.
i love the people i work with currently but **** i gotta get out of there.
so yeah group interview tomorrow. i hate them.
and there was one on tuesday and one tomorrow so i picked friday (tomorrow). and its only for the one position so fingers crossed it goes ok tomorrow! Sad

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger  
mel_kay39 

PIES PREMIERS 2010

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:58 am

LOL thanks Tess. I do know that those ads are a crock. That's why I said they were a crock! I just can't believe there are people out there that would swallow that shit! The ad companies treat us like we're stupid.

And good luck, Sam! I hate group interviews, too. I had one for Coles and one for Big W. I actually got called in for a second interview with Big W which surprised me but didn't get the job.

Finally, you know what ad I hate the most? That bloody AAMI ad where the chick is trying to get Toddy to buy her a ring. God that ad pisses me off! The follow up isn't much better.

Nutmeg Taurus

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:28 am

1. My housemate's fat ugly awful girlfriend who is ALWAYS over - I'm currently house-hunting!

2. Stuffing up job interviews because i suck at that jargon talk - I thought being highly qualified and good at my job would help but if I can't talk about it????

3. The Olympic Games...don't even get me started

4. Not making the Australian 7s team to go to Samoa (though I am going to Sth Africa)

5. Pies playing at 2.10 on Saturday and I can't go to the game cos of Rugby

6. four wheel drives - nearly run me over on my bike cos the drivers don't look, their headlights blind you when they're behind you and you're driving a regular car etc. etc. etc. etc.

7. Parents who allow their kids to have TVs in their bedrooms - and we wonder why they can't read and are getting fat ?????

8. Parents who allow their kids to drink energy drinks before school (have you ever tried teaching year 9s ANYTHING when they're all high on Red Bull and V?????)

9. Teachers who treat kids like shite, bully colleagues, stay at the same school their entire teaching life, can't teach but never leave the profession because it's better the devil you know

sorry...having one of those weeks.....

bellastar 

got more wit, better kiss, a hotter touch, a better...

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:34 pm

I hate teachers, period. (No offence to anyone who actually is one, just had some bad experiences in the past with crappy ones, especially ones who have been at the same school for eons!) Although, I do admit I have only three favourite teachers out of my whole school career.

I also hate:

*Anything Disney (Jonas Brothers, Hannah Montana): Just stop already!!!! I feel like I'm drowning in the sugary overload!

*Bullies: Hate them. If you get off on making others feel small just to stroke you own inflated sense of ego, then there is something seriously wrong with you.

*The way our society seems to reward stupidity and dumbness (ie, Big Brother, Paris,etc), yet condemn others for trying to be different and individual.

*Emo: Stop trying to make it happen.

*Brangelina: I don't give a s--t! I'm sick of hearing about every facet of their lives! Go away!

*Jana Rawlinson: So she broke her toe. Big deal. And yet she still made a mountain out of a molehill. And they call that s--t news?!

MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/musical_bellastar
mel_kay39 

PIES PREMIERS 2010

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:48 pm

Nutmeg wrote:
1. My housemate's fat ugly awful girlfriend who is ALWAYS over - I'm currently house-hunting!

2. Stuffing up job interviews because i suck at that jargon talk - I thought being highly qualified and good at my job would help but if I can't talk about it????

3. The Olympic Games...don't even get me started

4. Not making the Australian 7s team to go to Samoa (though I am going to Sth Africa)

5. Pies playing at 2.10 on Saturday and I can't go to the game cos of Rugby

6. four wheel drives - nearly run me over on my bike cos the drivers don't look, their headlights blind you when they're behind you and you're driving a regular car etc. etc. etc. etc.

7. Parents who allow their kids to have TVs in their bedrooms - and we wonder why they can't read and are getting fat ?????

8. Parents who allow their kids to drink energy drinks before school (have you ever tried teaching year 9s ANYTHING when they're all high on Red Bull and V?????)

9. Teachers who treat kids like shite, bully colleagues, stay at the same school their entire teaching life, can't teach but never leave the profession because it's better the devil you know

sorry...having one of those weeks.....

LOL mate, sounds like youre having the same kind of week I am! It started with a funeral which is never good. What's worse though, it was a funeral for a five day old baby. I've never gone to one for a child before, let alone a baby. It was so sad. I totally understand what you said about parents who let their kids have TV's in their rooms, but I reckon computers in their rooms are worse. Ours is in the middle of the family room so we can see what they are up to on it. I try to get them outside and lately it's working, they like to throw the ball around in the court out the front of the house. But trying to get kids into sports these days can be expensive.
And teachers should have a review of their circumstances every five years. Same as nurses. They both get burn out and start treating their clients/students and colleagues badly. You see it all the time in nursing homes. I don't know about schools so much but our daughters have had some pretty crappy teachers who can't be bothered, quite frankly! They've had some good ones, too, though.

mel_kay39 

PIES PREMIERS 2010

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:51 pm

Sorry. Double post. Didn't think that one worked cos my computer was so slow I stopped the post going through and wrote another one, then next thing I know my original post was on here! Oh well... that's school holidays for you.

Last edited by mel_kay39 on Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
mel_kay39 

PIES PREMIERS 2010

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:57 pm

Absolutely 100% agree, B! To pretty much every word, although I won't dump on teachers, I had a few good ones in my last couple of years of high school. I also had some pretty crap ones too, but doesn't everyone?

Yeah Jana Rawlinson, whether she barracks for Collingwood or not, irks me. She has to make a big deal out of everything. She's the biggest drama queen since... the biggest drama queen! And yeah, I'm sick to death of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, too. I wish they'd piss off to Africa, build a commune with their five kids or whatever it is, and disappear forever!
And pardon me for being dumb, but who the hell are the Jonas Brothers?!

Magpie Girl Leo

Daisy, my Collingwood supporting birdy....

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:55 pm

People who have affairs & cheat on their partners...... I hate them with a passion. One in particular, complete f*ckhead! Mad Evil or Very Mad
optimax 

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:18 pm

Magpie Girl wrote:
People who have affairs & cheat on their partners...... I hate them with a passion. One in particular, complete f*ckhead! Mad Evil or Very Mad

obvisoulsy not worth it. Guys that do that are usually perenially under achievers and morons. This is coming from a male one of my mates cheated on his missus and was ostricised for it. Still friends with her though.

help any ?

I had no idea this sub forum excisted Embarassed

Magpie Girl Leo

Daisy, my Collingwood supporting birdy....

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:31 pm

optimax wrote:
Magpie Girl wrote:

obvisoulsy not worth it. Guys that do that are usually perenially under achievers and morons. This is coming from a male one of my mates cheated on his missus and was ostricised for it. Still friends with her though.

help any ?

Fortunately it wasn't me personally. A family member..... married for 25 years.... Dumb f*ck! Mad

& yes, welcome to the world of us chicks Razz

optimax 

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:38 pm

Magpie Girl wrote:
optimax wrote:
Magpie Girl wrote:

help any ?

Fortunately it wasn't me personally. A family member..... married for 25 years.... Dumb f*ck! Mad

& yes, welcome to the world of us chicks Razz

statement stays the same. After 25 years too.

I'll remeber this place is here so when ever i need girl advice like what the hell females are thinking im coming here

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Chicks Channel All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5   

Jump to: