Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Collingwood V Frankston

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> The VFL Magpies

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
David Libra

I dare you to try

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:49 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

PraiseMillane wrote:
ANY ACTUAL COMMENTS ABOUT OUR PLAYERS ON THE GROUND??? NOT CONCERNED ABOUT THE QUALITY OF THE DIM SIMS AND HOW LONG THE QUEUE WAS FOR THE TOILETS.

PROVIDE A PLAYER SUMMARY.

steviewonder36 wrote:
WTF, some people live Interstate on this forum, who cares about your dim sim experience, you little child!

you morons, we all want to know how the players went, but that doesn't mean you have to stoop to abusing the people who take time out of their days to provide us with this service. I wouldn't have blamed WKB and others if they didn't feel like posting any match report at all after treatment like that.

Thanks to The Weed and podpicken for giving your perspectives... and some people do actually appreciate your efforts.

Santo Aries

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:09 pm

David wrote:
PraiseMillane wrote:
ANY ACTUAL COMMENTS ABOUT OUR PLAYERS ON THE GROUND??? NOT CONCERNED ABOUT THE QUALITY OF THE DIM SIMS AND HOW LONG THE QUEUE WAS FOR THE TOILETS.

steviewonder36 wrote:
WTF, some people live Interstate on this forum, who cares about your dim sim experience, you little child!

you morons, we all want to know how the players went, but that doesn't mean you have to stoop to abusing the people who take time out of their days to provide us with this service. I wouldn't have blamed WKB and others if they didn't feel like posting any match report at all after treatment like that.

Thanks to The Weed and podpicken for giving your perspectives... and some people do actually appreciate your efforts.

Thanks David... Cool
dalyc Scorpio

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:12 pm

steviewonder36 wrote:
WKB wrote:
PraiseMillane wrote:

Seriously?! And in Caps as well like you are yelling at us, if I want to go to every game like I have and come on here and talk about the food then I will.

Hey, show some respect you sh1tbag!! I live interstate and have never met WKB but I do know that he provides to this forum the most information of any poster about the 2's. He's not getting paid to do it! So sod off!

jack_spain Aries

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:41 pm

Big T wrote:

Absolutely 100% true, it is still a Collingwood game. Maybe next year things will be different.

What do you think might change?
The Weed 

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:42 pm

I doubt Barham will make it, he has blistering speed but has woeful skills.[/quote]

Wow and i thought i was quick to judge players.

Dont worry everyone he wasnt that bad, he has a bit of the x factor and didnt even play much footy up until 2 years ago. Let's give him more than a coupel of games before we consign him to the scrap heap.

On the subject of the scrap heap -enter Toovey stage right. He has nothing except desire and every Pies fan there today in the cold had that. It takes a lot more than having a red hot go to make in the AFL and he should be happy that he has pulled on the famous black and white and in 1 game (his 1st) he was even lucky enough to wobble through 3 goals, it was almost Bradburyesque (Steve not Paul). It's more than most of us get in life but in the words of Big Brother... "it's time to go now.... Alan Toovey".
jack_spain Aries

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:45 pm

Jock McPie wrote:
^ i hope you noticed the ordinary delivery dawes gets. he also ends up chasing kicks on the wing. i'm sure he'll take the step up well.

I agree totally with you Jock. I am sure Dawes will take the next step. If not this season, then next year for sure - especially if Rocca pulls the pin (and I hope he doesn't).
rand corp 

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:40 pm

Can I have your 3,2,1 votes on the fast food?
WKB 

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:57 pm

Jock McPie wrote:
i thought the wind swung around to favour the dole bludgers in the last quarter.

and. egan's squib of an effort was just dreadful for a senior listed player.

It was just a classic Egan game, some really classy stuff and then stuff like that, very frustrating.

Coxy, whilst he got a fair bit of it, he hangs on to long and just doesn't hit the target enough. And at times it's almost as if he refuses to chase or tackle...which is annoying because it seems when he wants to he can chase anyone down and is actually a fairly strong tackle.

Outside of those umpires, what really killed us today was our disposal under no pressure, just not hitting targets when kicking under zero pressure.

And i'll agree with Dyas, I think he might be something, doesn't quite have a Clarke polish, more a (and please don't think i'm saying he is, or will replace him) Burnsy quality about him, remembering he started as a tough at it back pocket type player.
Big T 

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:43 am

jack_spain wrote:
Big T wrote:

Absolutely 100% true, it is still a Collingwood game. Maybe next year things will be different.

What do you think might change?

The dim sims.

David Libra

I dare you to try

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:53 am

paddywacker wrote:
David wrote:
PraiseMillane wrote:

steviewonder36 wrote:

Thanks David... Cool

lol sorry, missed your post... cheers dude. Smile

Dale61 

You can't have manslaughter without laughter.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:08 pm

steviewonder36 wrote:
WKB wrote:
PraiseMillane wrote:

Seriously?! And in Caps as well like you are yelling at us, if I want to go to every game like I have and come on here and talk about the food then I will.

Stevie, it's comments like yours that could see people just not posting match reports at all. You get something for nothing at the posters expense, and that's the thanks they get!

I also look forward to WKB's reports (mostly on the AFL list players), but if he doesn't post one, I know that there will be others elsewhere other than Nick's. Yes, that's right, other people post match reports as well! Do you know how to GOOGLE?

In fact, WKB's reports are the only one's I pay much attention to as he has been pretty much spot on for a few years now, even when I used to do match reports (it was a rare instance that we ever disagreed on a players performance on the day).

So stevie, pull your head in and just be thankful for what you get.

Hooked
John Wren Virgo

"Look after the game. It means so much to so many."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:26 pm

David wrote:
paddywacker wrote:
David wrote:
PraiseMillane wrote:

steviewonder36 wrote:

Thanks David... Cool

lol sorry, missed your post... cheers dude. Smile

not worry, david must have me on ignore. Wink

Alec. J. Hidell 

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:51 pm

jonesy86 wrote:

I doubt Barham will make it, he has blistering speed but has woeful skills.

So that would be based on his 4 VFL appearances to date, right?

Podpicken Cancer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:13 pm

no way can you dismiss barham yet. he's a big chance on what I've seen
Alec. J. Hidell 

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:51 pm

Podpicken wrote:
no way can you dismiss barham yet. he's a big chance on what I've seen

No sensible person would

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> The VFL Magpies All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5   

Jump to: