Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Collingwood V Frankston

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> The VFL Magpies

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MACDAICOS 

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:26 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Last quarter was terrible, we stopped all the things we done in the first 3 quarters.

Umpire 14 was a disgrace and gave Frankston 3 soft free kicks in front of goal in the last quarter to set them up.

Shithouse freezing cold day at the Piggery, that ground is a disgrace, 1 toilet and 1 canteen open all day, not good enough.

Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:28 pm

Players Report Please
WKB 

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:31 pm

I'd like to thank the VFL and the umpire fraternity for allowing me to see my last game, i'm not going to that pisshole to watch a game decided by people other than the 44 men picked to play. That whistle happy (only frankstons way) little f*cking turd 14 (and 22 wasn't much better) should pray to god that they left the field on the opposite side to the one I was watching on, maggoty pieces of sh*t.
WKB 

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:33 pm

And Collingwood, you want people to turn up, keep more than one gate open, more than one toilet and more than one canteen. And don't have a fat F*ck (again) at the gate wearing a too-tight Scum jumper and scum membership cap!
Big T 

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:34 pm

Yeah it is hard to fathom that Eddie could stand by and allow us to play at that shithole.
Big T 

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:35 pm

WKB wrote:
And Collingwood, you want people to turn up, keep more than one gate open, more than one toilet and more than one canteen. And don't have a fat F*ck (again) at the gate wearing a too-tight Scum jumper and scum membership cap!

Absolutely 100% true, it is still a Collingwood game. Maybe next year things will be different.

Santo Aries

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:42 pm

I agree the umpiring was devastating in the last. I did get in for free... But I must say, dim sims that tasted terrible were $1... and a bottle of coke for $4. Very expansive, although my first VFL game I thnk I will watch the boys again some time soon!
PraiseMillane Aries

Can you imagine what I would do if I could do all I can? - Sun Tzu

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:48 pm

ANY ACTUAL COMMENTS ABOUT OUR PLAYERS ON THE GROUND??? NOT CONCERNED ABOUT THE QUALITY OF THE DIM SIMS AND HOW LONG THE QUEUE WAS FOR THE TOILETS.

PROVIDE A PLAYER SUMMARY.

Last edited by PraiseMillane on Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Big T 

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:50 pm

I am extremely concerned about the quality of the dim sims, if need be I can discuss with the Dim Sim Bureau in Wenzhou.
jonesy86 Pisces

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:56 pm

Chris Dawes got injured in the 3rd qtr...I didn't see what happened, but when I noticed that I hadn't seen him near the ball for a while I looked to the bench and there he was. (possible leg injury? no 100% sure)

Terrible last qtr by players and umps.

Macaffer kicked 3, Egan 2, and the rest were shared around.

Stanley was probably best for us.

John Wren Virgo

"Look after the game. It means so much to so many."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:01 pm

they worked on dawes' leg at quarter time but he went of with a limp in the third quarter. didn't play after reappearing from receiving some medical attention.

those frees in the last were inexplicable, especially the one against jmac for supposed shepherding.

the ground really is a shit heap.

WKB 

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:03 pm

PraiseMillane wrote:
ANY ACTUAL COMMENTS ABOUT OUR PLAYERS ON THE GROUND??? NOT CONCERNED ABOUT THE QUALITY OF THE DIM SIMS AND HOW LONG THE QUEUE WAS FOR THE TOILETS.

Seriously?! And in Caps as well like you are yelling at us, if I want to go to every game like I have and come on here and talk about the food then I will.
jonesy86 Pisces

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:06 pm

Jock McPie wrote:
they worked on dawes' leg at quarter time but he went of with a limp in the third quarter. didn't play after reappearing from receiving some medical attention.

those frees in the last were inexplicable, especially the one against jmac for supposed shepherding.

That was terrible...how many times do you see and 3 on 1 contest where 1 of the 3 stand in front of the opponent with their arms straight up in the air looking like marking it and protecting their team mate, he never even moved.

There were also numerous frees when Frankston players were caught with the ball, they dropped it and then got a free for holding the man.

John Wren Virgo

"Look after the game. It means so much to so many."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:12 pm

jonesy86 wrote:
Jock McPie wrote:

That was terrible...how many times do you see and 3 on 1 contest where 1 of the 3 stand in front of the opponent with their arms straight up in the air looking like marking it and protecting their team mate, he never even moved.

There were also numerous frees when Frankston players were caught with the ball, they dropped it and then got a free for holding the man.

Twisted Evil the umps got a nice ovation at the end.

SteveH67 

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:32 pm

WKB wrote:
PraiseMillane wrote:

Seriously?! And in Caps as well like you are yelling at us, if I want to go to every game like I have and come on here and talk about the food then I will.

WTF, some people live Interstate on this forum, who cares about your dim sim experience, you little child!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> The VFL Magpies All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5   

Jump to: