Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Who will replace Dutchie?

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ramjet21 Scorpio

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2002 10:28 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

i'd give cole another run. nicky d and d9 would be great but wont be considered for this week. scotland or lonie should be promoted. a lot depends on clokey's calf. lonie would be logically replacement for cloke, running half back flanker etc. scotland deserves a game. played very well in his few games this year and has worked hard at willy. has improved markedly.

MarkT 

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2002 2:26 am

Presuming we bring in a small, it has to be Adkins. Scottland has proven he is a fringe player with some trade value. Steinford has proven he can tag, get the ball AND turn it over. He can play but we have enough poor kicks in the team already. Dimma is a good tryer but is not good enough for senior footy IMO.

If we want a medium sized player it has to be Lonnie.

Adkins and Lonnie have bright futures and need senior games when the opportunity arises.

Where is Reece Shaw?

Brown26 

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2002 3:03 am

Lonie in, HBF, Locks into the forward line. (if he can learn to kick without pressure - that missed goal was a shocker!!! I hope it was the wind!!)

Pies for Premiers 2002, 3, 4, 5, 6....
Dale61 

You can't have manslaughter without laughter.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2002 9:40 am

where's kent butcher, I could be wrong, but I think Dane Swan is on the rookie list.

Mark T, Steinfort missed last week for Williamstown, so therefore, one would think he is injured. Scotland has improved, but he seems to be going through a fumble stage at the moment. He just isn't getting the ball at the first attempt, and in the elite competition, this could prove fatal. Maybe it's a confidence thing.

IMO, I think Dimattina may have played his last senior game. He does very little for Williamstown, apart from adding experience, but he is too slow for the top grade.

It seems as though Rhyce Shaw has vanished from the face of the earth. He hasn't played for Williamstown for several weeks, and he isn't listed on the official injury list, so who knows?

I still think that Chipper has done enough to deserve a run this week in Freo, but I'm not a selector.....

"Racetracks are for racing, roads are for getting there."
Lisey_JarrodMolloyrox 

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2002 10:16 am

Hey guys! My 4 faves are
- Jarrod Molloy (of course!)
- then Brodie Holland
- then Jason Cloke
- and then Tarkyn Lockyer!!

i hope Jarrod comes back for me too! I just watched on Fox Footy channel last time they met and bucks played absolutely fantastic! He had over 20 possessions in the first half. And Molloy played great too!
Well hope bucks plays as good as he did last time!
Love always,
Alyssa xoxo

*~LiSeY~*

Love always, Alyssa xoxo
*~LiSeY~*
*~Molloy is my baby and nobody else's! lol~*

[This message has been edited by Lisey_JarrodMolloyrox (edited 13 June 2002).]

Black_White 

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2002 11:48 am

Dane Swan is not on the Rookie list. He is a listed player with the assigned number 36.

-Craig

Dale61 

You can't have manslaughter without laughter.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2002 1:36 pm

B_W, you are correct. I was going by the VFL Record when I posted, but have since found out that only 4 players are officially listed as rookies, and Swanny isn't one of them.

BTW, just because a player has been assigned a number, it doesn't necessarily mean they are a senior listed player. The number that the rookies have been assigned are the numbers they play in for Williamstown.

"Racetracks are for racing, roads are for getting there."
luv tha pies 

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2002 5:40 pm

Yes, about time scotty is now named in the side and lets hope he kicks lots of goals

TOO GOOD COLLINGWOOD

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2   

Jump to: