Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

WHAT A SPEECH JOFFA!!!!!!!

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
clokeforever34 

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2002 1:00 pm
Post subject: WHAT A SPEECH JOFFA!!!!!!!Reply with quote

That was the best speech ive heard since,well that was the best speech ive ever heard.i ws listening to the radio while at the game and me and my mates were all inspired be that speech

Who else heard it?

Well done joffa!!!!!!

go pies

clokeforever34 

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2002 1:08 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

and the best part was

"Thanks to telstra mobile net,TRIPPLE M ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS FOOOOOOOTBALL.

JLC Aquarius

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2002 1:43 pm

Great speech Joffa.........it was great to have all the boys there to enjoy the speech......as the song goes "side by side we stick together"

jlc

I am the game, you don't wanna play me
I am control, no way you can change me
I am have heavy debts, no way you can pay me
I am the pain, and I know you can't take me

Look over your shoulder, ready to run
Like a good little bitch, from a smoking gun
I am the game, and I make the rules
So move on out, and you can die like a fool
Play the game, you're gonna be the same
You're gonna change your name, you're gonna die in flames
Hahahahaha
Time to play the game!
mandy Sagittarius

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2002 4:29 pm

Triple M might rock football, but Joffa and that speech today rocked the Collingwood family! It's so great to be a part of it all, win lose or draw.

I think they should make it a regular special guest spot before every Collingwood game, especially for weeks like next week when not all of us can get interstate to hear them.

Colours are an illusion. There is only black and white.
Ed4ever 

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2002 4:29 pm

Sam Newman is a bloody disgrace!!!!!

He said about Joffa. "he has little to look forward to in his life" and is "an imbecile" .

I don't know why Eddie tolerates this bastard!!

Doska^32 

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2002 6:28 pm

After Sam Newman saying that about Joffa he can go thuck him self I've lost all respect for Sam Newman even though I never respected that ignorant piece of shit, filth, trash & scum.

I hope Crackers kicks the thucking living crap out of the loser ****, the thucken jelous **** coz his side is thucking shit can't handle the Black & White tradition and what our supporters like to do.
Especially Joffa he is a character we all love him because of his passion and love for the club then you have a Pooftar Kant in the name of John Sammy I'm A Skirt Newman telling everyone on radio he hasn't got a lot to look forward to, let me say something.

JOHN SAM NEWMAN - GO THUCK YOUR SELF AND IF EDDIE READS THIS PLEASE EDDIE PASS THE MESSAGE ON TO YOUR SCUM OF A FRIEND THAT LOW LIFE SON OF A DONKEY!

Sam Newman even on The Footy Show shits me with his lack of respect towards people.

ramjet21 Scorpio

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2002 1:45 am

jesus......get over it. havent we all realised sam is just taking the piss? causes a stir to attract attention. sad for him maybe, but hardly that insulting. dont think something like that would bother joff too much.

stik35 Virgo

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2002 5:01 am

Unfortunately, I missed the SPEECH but I did hear Dermie and Sam talking about Joffa - sorry - I mean Man In Gold during the game.
They also interviewed Joffa after the game and after some stupid question from Sam, Joffa actually called Sam an imbecile.
It's all a bit of fun, I think Sam took it as a compliment.

Broadie 

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2002 6:58 am

What a great way to end a perfect day - wandering through ther MCG carpark to the sound of Joffa summarising the game, then insulting the ever-condescending Sam Newman.

Joffa, that pre-game speech was a beauty, and the post-game summary greta icing. Did Eddie tee it up? Should make it a regular part of the MMM commentary.

Broadie
MarkT 

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2002 7:39 am

Heard it on MMM. Werll done Joffa.

PeterWH Scorpio

www.peakhillfm.com.au

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2002 7:59 am

Can some one put his speach onto the BB so us PEOPLE interstate can see what all the good gear was about!!!!!!!
You see we miss out on all this up here,and 3M aint as good in Sydney as it is in Mexico

PeterWH
PIES FOR PREMIERS 2002
Greg J Aquarius

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2002 10:12 am

The guy from MMM was very keen that we get the plug right. He even wanted us to practice it. That bit was a touch trite.

Plus we had to create a bit of background noise for JLC's introduction. If you listen closely (and they did not cut it out) you should be able to hear me going TARKYN, tarkyn, TARKYN, tarkyn, endlessly. Chucked in a few Hallelujahs, one Hallelujah Brother Joffa, and assorted Amens too.

All in all, it was fun. Could have done with a few more throat's but that might have been hard to pick up on the radio (the beer garden was only half full).

Rule 1. Barrack for Collingwood
Rule 2. See rule 1.
Rule 3. There is no rule 3.

CARN DE PIES!
Greg J
JLC Aquarius

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2002 2:16 pm

And next time in the Ponny Greg you can lead off the Neon Leon chants as everytime you do Neon touches the ball in the next couple of minutes!! You are officially a psychic in my eyes

I am the game, you don't wanna play me
I am control, no way you can change me
I am have heavy debts, no way you can pay me
I am the pain, and I know you can't take me

Look over your shoulder, ready to run
Like a good little bitch, from a smoking gun
I am the game, and I make the rules
So move on out, and you can die like a fool
Play the game, you're gonna be the same
You're gonna change your name, you're gonna die in flames
Hahahahaha
Time to play the game!
magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2002 2:53 pm

Thanks heaps everyone it was a heap of fun and im more excited about the fact it was enjoyed by the magpie family, i wasnt offended by sam i reckon sam is a great bloke it was all in fun, anyhow i can tell you now i've been called so much more than an imbecile in my time, infact it was indeed a compliment.

I remember the first ever speech at the cricketers and believe you me it seems an eternity ago, it all started in our dark days when the poor old maggies were copping belting after belting and each week in the beer garden we would be outnumbered by the opposition supporters, they would huddle and sneer and laugh at us and ask dumb sort of questions like what the thuck are you losers doing here! and sometimes sadly i to would wonder why?

Anyway at the best of times us magpie supporters are pretty emotional and one day i was standing in the beer garden with my good friends JLC and company and we're standing there being laughed at and all sorts of collingwood jokes flying at us so i thought THUCK THE LOT OF YOU'S.. i stood up on the chair and let them all know that no matter what, no matter where we were on the ladder, we would always love and support collingwood and from there the speech was born so to speak...and too be very honest im so lucky and feel very honored to be able to stand in front of you guys and express the way WE all feel about this
great club but i will finish it there or else i will be here all night and bore the living crap out of you all, its great the way we all love the collingwood football club!!

1892 _ 2002... THE PROUDEST JOURNEY IN FOOTBALL CONTINUES, WITH ARMS LOCKED TOGETHER,WHILST MARCHING SIDE BY SIDE, WE WILL FOREVER STAND AS ONE TO SUPPORT OUR BELOVED COLLINGWOOD FOOTBALL CLUB, it's more than just a club it's a way of life !.............................http://www.mp3.com/joffa

NICK THE PIE MAN 

Nick's BB veteran

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2002 3:57 pm

Onya Joffa.

Im sure your speech was fantastic mate.

Have you ever been asked to do a speech in the rooms before a game to the boys? I reckon it would really pump them up!

cheers mate.

KILL FOR COLLINGWOOD

[This message has been edited by NICK THE PIE MAN (edited 11 June 2002).]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2   

Jump to: