Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Home & Away games on DVD

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dgen 

Nick's BB Member #43

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2002 11:11 am
Post subject: Home & Away games on DVDReply with quote

I have purchased name-a-game videos in the past only to have them wear out over time as the VHS format is known to do.
There have been a couple a games over the last 2 seasons that I wish to purchase but have put off awainting news of H & A games being made available on DVD. Having heard nothing, I used the link at the front of Nick's to go to name-a-game and ask them what their plans were regarding H & A on DVD. Today I received two responses.

RESPONSE 1:
Dear Dgen,

At the moment, there are no plans to bring out home and away games on DVD. They are too expensive to produce at the moment and until we find a cost effective and time effective way to bring them out, they will only be available on video.

Kind Regards,

Toby Hewett www.sportsdelivered.com

RESPONSE 2:
Might be sooner than later........

Regards
Bryce Hobson
Name a Game

I still don't know if there are plans to release H & A games on DVD! Has anybody heard anything regarding this topic?

'caveat pica pica'
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: