Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

PIES vs DEES! All comments in this thread please!

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Black_White 

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2002 8:45 am
Post subject: PIES vs DEES! All comments in this thread please!Reply with quote

No need for multiple threads.

ed healey 

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2002 12:18 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

i suppose this means the match report too>if not shift it over to the other spot where all the previous ones lie.
MATCH REPORT COLL V MELB>
I have had my head in a bowl of hot water filled with vicks for 5 days now,but at midday i threw off the towel,changed the tv from skyracing to the footy and grabbed a stubby,even tho its not a holiday in WA the game is live on 10,thank GOD for that!
Our bench includes uncle buck and MM for the match as the coach sits with the troops for a change.
game begins with the demons on a forward binge but 5 forward thrusts result in 5 points,kinda similar to what we have been doing in games past,our footpassing is atrocious,Bucks has had 4 turnovers in the first 8 minutes .
finally Didak breaks free and kicks long to Josh who marks and goals and we hit the front and are never headed again for the day.
Forward we go again and Taz snaps over his head from an impossible angle and GOALS!!!!
20 sec later Taz has an easy shot on the run and fluffs it,from the kick in Freeborn cuts the dees off at the pass and gets it to Taz who has a set shot from the same impossible angle and GOALS again.
McKee wins the bounce and forward we go again,Brodie talks the ump into a free and he gets it,but he fluffs the shot.
Burns breaks free passes to Taz who takes a one handed mark as Nicholson had his other arm.GOAL again.
Fraser and Obree kick points that should have been goals as we continue to dominate.
McKee under great pressure gives off a handball to Didak who nails a goal from 50 off one step.
Johnno turns it over at the death and melb finish with a goal.
34-11 our way at qtr time as the tv show TAZ checking out his equipment to see if the count is still 2.
2nd qtr
melb go forward and kick a point to get the qtr rolling.
we rebound and Josh kicks one oobounds from a snap but a few secs later gets a shove in the back and he goals from the free.
Umpys are being very kind to us so far,hope they keepit up.
Dees criss croos a bit and WoWo goals for them.
then Bizzell soccers a goal thru and they are getting back into the game.
Wakes is doing a great job on schwarz and co and is going in hard as usual,he comes upa bit wobbly after a strong clearing clash,but hes used to that.
Ellis is cutting Taz out of the contests at the moment and Bucks is having a dirty day,he gives away 50 but Clement chops off their advance,no sooner had i written Taz off and he breaks free of Ellis on the lead,marks and goals from 60.
Leon then gets the ball after Burns cleared from the centre but the kick is a shocker.
Fraser is on the end of everything at the moment,he is back in business,he gets it to Cole whokicks a point.
Then the silly dee full back tries to run around Taz but Taz says come back here and gets the free for the great tackle and Goals again.5 for the half to Taz.
from the bounce we go ever forward and Lika snaps a goalwhile being held by 3 dees players.
freeza then kicks a point for the dees and we race the ball forward again from the kick in,Lockyer runs into open goalunder no pressure and kicks a bloody point.
melb rebound and goal immediately as always happens when sides miss easy shots.
To finish the half Fraser snaps it into the square and Mckee goals after lika had 4 attempts at kicking it off the ground while lying on his back.
67-32 at the half.We could be a lot further in front but then again the dees have wasted chances too.
Our backline has been superb.
3rd qtr
Burns drives us forward and Bucks gets a free,he passes to Brodie and he gets a free and Goals.gee these are nice umpys.
Dees go fwd and Jolly goals as he is getting on top of Richo.
Walsh goals from the bounce and they get 2 in a minute.
jeff White has taken control of the ruck and is everywhere the footy is as Brad green goals again for them..
Bucks has a long shot after a few bounces and Fraser soccers it thru in the square.
we go fwd again but Burnsy turns it over and the dees goal again.
the game has gone upa cog as the des get within 20 points.
But then Cole snaps a goal over his head from the flank.
the dees go forward and neitz gets paid a few marks that are doubtful but no damage as he kicks 2 points.
We get a goal apparently as some rude jehova witness decided to knock on my door and i dont know who kicked it.i returned after pissing off jehova to see burnsy handball to Josh who banged thru his 4th.
After the dees came back at us we steadied and turned into the last qtr with an increased lead.
98-60
final qtr
5 minutes of turnovers from both sides saw the ball going end to end,Rocca gets on the end of a string of handballs and goals.
Melb got that goal back 20 sec later as Robertson snapped one truly.
they go fwd again and neitz kicks another point.
Melb have flooded us but that doesnt stop Rocca who marks and goals from 50.as nicholson is stretchered off the ground.
Bucks dashes at goal and continues his dirty day and hits the post.
taz roves the pack and bangs thru his 6th
From the bounce Lika passes to Taz who marks and goals again.
At this stage a rather portly woman set her self up on the boundary and started singing that old hit "its allover now"
Rocca takes another mark and kicks a long point.the deesn get a late goal in red time but the large woman just keeps on singing,but the tune changes to "good old collingwood forever "as the siren ends the game.
I think it was the pressure we applied in our tackles and the coolness of the backline that won the game.
Now its off to WA,dont forget to have a flu shot before coming,the virus going around is a real bastard,ive had it for nearly a week now.
votes
2.fraser
2.tarrant
2 freeborn
1.Lockyer
1.wakelin
1.Cloke
1.Burns

season tally
12 Rocca,Bucks
10 Lika
9 Cloke
6.Freeborn,Burns
5.Tarrant,Leon Davis
4.McGeough,Holland ,Mckee
3.Fraser,Lockyer,Wakelin
2.Rupert,Richo,Johnson,Steinfort,Nick Davis.Clement.
1.Cummings

London Dave Aquarius

Ješte jedna pivo prosím

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2002 2:52 pm

nice one Ed, those Jehovah's can be a problem, haven't they figured out what the true religion is yet?, shoulda invited em in for a stubby to watch the last quarter!!!!

CQ 

ambitious that

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2002 3:20 pm

talk about a post and a half ed! %$^Ł$%^&%%, i didnt actually read it all as it would have taken me about 15 mins.

well neway it was a great game, lol it always is when we hammer 4wd dickheads!

Bones 

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2002 4:55 pm

Nice try Craig...

Anyway
As BIG Kev says:

I'm available...
OOppps
I mean I'M EXCITED!!!!!

I now believe we are truly a contender...

Presti35 Virgo

Dick Lee for Legend Status

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2002 5:18 pm

Was that 'The Man In Gold' on RAW!?!
Punchin on with XPAC?
lol

Who loves ya Presti?
WE DO!
Lets Go Elvis Preslygiacomo
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: