Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

What did you find odd today?

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 82, 83, 84  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:59 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

luvdids wrote:
http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/2014/04/30/07/29/woman-finds-naked-burglar-in-her-house

Seems like a fairly detailed description of the bloke.... someone checked him out pretty thoroughly. Laughing Wink

Someone was watching closely for a while before they went and got hubby by the sound of it. Laughing

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:46 pm

Silky golden brown hair!

Hmm maybe it's time to move suburbs, he's cute Embarassed

David Libra

I dare you to try

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:47 pm

Hearing some genuinely shocking antisemitism from an acquaintance tonight. Sometimes I forget that it's still even a prevalent phenomenon here.

He starts by talking about Gaza and how shocking it was what was happening to the civilians there. No disagreement from me. Then goes on to say, not even joking, "I think I'm starting to understand why Hitler did what he did". WTF?, I say in so many words. "Well I always thought they must have done something to make people hate them so much. Now I know why." Then reels off anecdotes about Jews he's come into contact with and how they behave. Oh, and don't you know the Jews run America? "It's true".

I mention politely that I have a Jewish girlfriend. His response: "it's a free country. I can say what I like."

This is coming from a gay Asian man. I wonder what he thinks gays did to piss Hitler off so much? Just shaking my head.

swoop42 Virgo

Whatcha gonna do when he comes for you?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:21 pm

Your girlfriend is Jewish ay.

Does that mean you like to be called King David in the bedroom?

David Libra

I dare you to try

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:23 pm

Haha, pay that. Mr. Green
stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:43 pm

You should see what he can do with a slingshot. Oi. Razz
HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:47 pm

I will ask my to rent it.
Wokko Pisces

Come and take it.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:56 am

David wrote:
Hearing some genuinely shocking antisemitism from an acquaintance tonight. Sometimes I forget that it's still even a prevalent phenomenon here.

He starts by talking about Gaza and how shocking it was what was happening to the civilians there. No disagreement from me. Then goes on to say, not even joking, "I think I'm starting to understand why Hitler did what he did". WTF?, I say in so many words. "Well I always thought they must have done something to make people hate them so much. Now I know why." Then reels off anecdotes about Jews he's come into contact with and how they behave. Oh, and don't you know the Jews run America? "It's true".

I mention politely that I have a Jewish girlfriend. His response: "it's a free country. I can say what I like."

This is coming from a gay Asian man. I wonder what he thinks gays did to piss Hitler off so much? Just shaking my head.

It's pretty common for people to confuse the Zionist fascists with the ordinary, common Jewish man or woman on the street. Not much different to the German = Nazi theme. Of course you'd think someone who is gay would know that the Nazis were as equally brutal to them as well as Gypsies and Slavs but then someone who is so rampantly anti Jew that he dehumanizes and puts every Jewish person into an 'other' outgroup isn't going to be much for insight.
watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:43 pm

David wrote:

I'm shocked your shocked. Par for the course.

BTW, you should let your mate know that Arab Gays can march proudly in Israel without threats of being killed (or actually being killed if they are Gay) as opposed to lets see Gaza? Nope, Syria? nope Lebanon? nope, Jordan? nope, Egypt? Nope, Iraq? Nope, Iran? Nope, Turkey - not so sure likely nope?, Algeria? Nope, Libya? Nope.

That is not to say Gays have an easy time of it there but just a little contrast. Ask him how Hamas & Islamic Jihad treat Gays. I'd be fascinated for his response. Rolling Eyes

David Libra

I dare you to try

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:07 pm

I don't know if he'd be any more enlightened about Muslims, to be honest. Just totally ignorant.
Member 7167 Leo

"What Good Fortune For Governments That The People Do Not Think" - Adolf Hitler.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:30 pm

David wrote:
I don't know if he'd be any more enlightened about Muslims, to be honest. Just totally ignorant.

Said it in a nut shell. I live in an area that that is the end of the tail of the Jewish residence belt in the south eastern suburbs. I have made many Jewish fiends over the years. My doctor of 30+ years is Jewish and we have had a good friendship over these years. They are beautiful warm people. To hate is just sheer ignorance.

P.S. I am keeping my eye on Magpie Greg.
watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:43 pm

Member 7167 wrote:
David wrote:

..... I have made many Jewish f(r)iends over the years. ....They are beautiful warm people. ....

I'm not Razz Wink

stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:02 pm

watt price tully wrote:
Member 7167 wrote:
David wrote:

..... I have made many Jewish f(r)iends over the years. ....They are beautiful warm people. ....

I'm not Razz Wink

We had noticed. Razz

HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:03 pm

I like to make things too.
swoop42 Virgo

Whatcha gonna do when he comes for you?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:02 pm

stui magpie wrote:
You should see what he can do with a slingshot. Oi. Razz

That's some long arse balls he must have.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 82, 83, 84  Next
Page 66 of 84   

Jump to: