Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

What did you find odd today?

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 82, 83, 84  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Piethagoras' Theorem Taurus

the hypotenuse, is always a cakewalk

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:03 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

RENT THIS SPACE wrote:
The Pied Currawong (Stepera Graculina) or the Grey Currawong (Stepera Versicolor) both fit the bill.
The Pied has small white flashes on the wings but the Grey does not.

If it's neither of these it's probably a penguin

Laughing Laughing Laughing

watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:47 am

Ouch:

"Snake bites man's penis"

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4404382,00.html (Ynet news online 13/7/13)

3.14159 Taurus

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:43 am

A man walks into a public toilet in Northern Israel.
A few minutes later the man comes running-out screaming that a snake has bitten his penis.
His friend doesn't know what to do (they are in the middle of no-where) but he has an I pad and does a quick search.
"Hmmm" he says "I have some good news and some bad news".
"Give me the good news first"
The good news is the snake is highly venomous but if the poison is sucked out straight away you'll be fine".
"So what's the bad news?" the bitten man gasps.
"The bad news is your going to die".
watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:11 pm

RENT THIS SPACE wrote:
A man walks into a public toilet in Northern Israel.
A few minutes later the man comes running-out screaming that a snake has bitten his penis.
His friend doesn't know what to do (they are in the middle of no-where) but he has an I pad and does a quick search.
"Hmmm" he says "I have some good news and some bad news".
"Give me the good news first"
The good news is the snake is highly venomous but if the poison is sucked out straight away you'll be fine".
"So what's the bad news?" the bitten man gasps.
"The bad news is your going to die".

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Adaptation of an old joke!!!

luvdids Sagittarius

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:09 pm

I still don't understand how we (Australia) have arrived at a place where we think Tony Abbott is suitable to be the next Prime Minister.

Really??

Really?? Confused Sad
Morrigu Capricorn

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:59 am

luvdids wrote:
I still don't understand how we (Australia) have arrived at a place where we think Tony Abbott is suitable to be the next Prime Minister.

Really??

Really?? Confused Sad

Ain't that the truth !

Thought lobotomies were a thing of the past - obviously not - beam me up Scotty Rolling Eyes

Piethagoras' Theorem Taurus

the hypotenuse, is always a cakewalk

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 5:27 pm

Driving home from work today and drove straight past my house. Didn't realise until I was about 2 blocks away. Zoned out or what? Confused Surprised Smile

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:43 am

That we paid for 700 Police Officers to storm various bikie dens for a very minor result of 2 arrests for a few minor things and 4 guns 1 crossbow 1 sword and a small about of illegal drugs.

The Media lapped it up like the lap dogs they are and no doubt most reading this don't see any problem with such a waste of resources for a PR stunt.
luvdids Sagittarius

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:44 am

1061 wrote:
That we paid for 700 Police Officers to storm various bikie dens for a very minor result of 2 arrests for a few minor things and 4 guns 1 crossbow 1 sword and a small about of illegal drugs.

The Media lapped it up like the lap dogs they are and no doubt most reading this don't see any problem with such a waste of resources for a PR stunt.

Well I don't know about anyone else, but I'm glad those 4 guns are off the street.
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:33 am

luvdids wrote:
1061 wrote:

Well I don't know about anyone else, but I'm glad those 4 guns are off the street.

And the morons who had them. Not to mention the illegal drugs. And the cross bow. Oh and then there is the sword. I vaguely remember a couple of guys getting cut up with one and tossed in the Yarra.

Better than the cops protecting a future maccas no one wants. But then those workers deserve protection too.

David Libra

I dare you to try

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:43 am

luvdids wrote:
1061 wrote:

I agree. Better than nothing.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:10 pm

Watching the news tonight and the cops went back at them to collect a Truck using the Army to tow the truck when AAA heavy towing are just 1 minute away.

This is going to get interesting.
David Libra

I dare you to try

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:13 am

Political lesbianism.

http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2009/jan/30/women-gayrights

I should note that this is an extraordinarily extreme viewpoint and not one shared by many radical feminists (let alone feminists in general), but it does have its prominent supporters (including Sheila Jeffreys, gender politics lecturer at University of Melbourne). Honestly, words fail me.

Wokko Pisces

Come and take it.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:52 am

David wrote:
Political lesbianism.

http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2009/jan/30/women-gayrights

I should note that this is an extraordinarily extreme viewpoint and not one shared by many radical feminists (let alone feminists in general), but it does have its prominent supporters (including Sheila Jeffreys, gender politics lecturer at University of Melbourne). Honestly, words fail me.

Standard fare. Totally diminishes mens role in society.

Quote:
I was also struck by the drudgery on display. While men were out drinking, embarking on fishing trips and generally enjoying their freedom, women were stuck cooking for them, cleaning for them, and running around after children.

Not even in passing does it mention the men working 40+ hour weeks to provide the housing and food she and the other women used or the men missing out on seeing their children grow up due to being too tired in the evenings and leaving too early. How dare they take time off from being walking wallets to drink or fish, damn oppressors.

I've both worked and looked after a child full time... I'll take the house role thanks, kids are fun and housework is 'meh' but finished in about 4 hours tops. Would've been even better to have someone around to pay for shit too.

Radical Feminism - Middle class women's struggle against the tyranny of boredom.

The 'all sex is violence' thing is just insanity. Women want it too, probably more and always have. Sure long term with the same partner is more difficult (boring) for women it seems, but really, rape is NOT everywhere.

Anyway, thanks for the rage before bed David, nothing rustles my jimmies like radical feminism. Laughing
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:52 am

Let me guess your about 60?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 82, 83, 84  Next
Page 61 of 84   

Jump to: