Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

which club do "YOU" hate the most

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
clokeforever34 

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2002 1:22 pm
Post subject: which club do "YOU" hate the mostReply with quote

there's plenty of clubs that hate collingwood, but what about who we hate i know i just cant stand Richmond and their bandwagon fans,i just hate how they go "YELLOW AND BLACK"its so bloody gay. well anyway who do u hate the most, mabye u could give your 3 2 1 ,mine is:

richmond

essenscum

carlscum

Lisey_JarrodMolloyrox 

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2002 1:28 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

1. Carlton
2. Essendon
3. Port Adelaide
4. Richmond
5. Brisbane
6. Adelaide
7. Geelong
8. Sydney
9. Melbourne
10. North Melbourne
11. Fremantle
12. West Coast
13. Bulldogs
14. St. Kilda and
15. Hawthorn

HAHA! I only love Collingwood! And i dislike others. lol! I am a unfair chick! I am far too competitive! Ask my friendz? they will say omg all she wants to do is win! HAHAHA

Love always, Alyssa xoxo
*~LiSeY~*
*~Molloy is my baby and nobody else's! lol~*

Magpies_rule19 

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2002 2:48 pm

1.carlton
2.Carlton
3 did i mention carlton

nah i also dislike Richmond and Essendon

GO PIES!

iluvLONIE 

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2002 2:54 pm

1.CARLSCUM...why?,coz they''re Dirty,low life filth,cheats,scum,I could go on all day
2.ESSENSCUM...why?1 word... LLOYD
3.ALL THE REST...why,coz they're not Collingwood!!
COLLINGWOOD RULZ 4 EVA!!!

ohh the Ryan Lonie ohh the Ryan Lonie ohh the Ryan Lonie and thats what its all about

Dr Alf Andrews Pisces

Fitzroy Victoria Bowling Club

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2002 3:34 pm

Kangaroos

I'd love to see them go out of existence. Can't stand anything about them.

And I blame their president, Allen Aylett, for corporatising football when he was head honcho of the V.F.L. in the 1970s.

These days we hear a lot of crap about Eddie McGuire and his so-called "conflict of interest". But in the 1970s, Aylett used his inside knowledge of the 10-year automatic transfer rule to enable North Melbourne to buy their first premiership.

That's not just "conflict of interest". It's out-and-out corruption.

At every step of the way, the North Melbourne Kangaroos have led the way in selling football's soul to the Devil.

Evil club ... they deserve to die a miserable death.

floreat pica
My Ph.D. thesis, "Football: the People's Game?" is now available for viewing and/or downloading at http://alf.magpies.net
Presti35 Virgo

Dick Lee for Legend Status

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2002 3:42 pm

My top 3 would have to be...

1. St Kilda - I laugh at them! I hate em, my dad hates em, my brothers hate em, and most of the people i knew when i was in school went for them! Those bloody sh!thouse banwagon jumpin hookers! They win 1 game and you bloody see their supporters everywhere, but they are losing they put their jumpers back in their bags and go home at half time! Farkin tossers, and Collingwood have saved their asses to many times! The sooner they fold the better for the AFL! Or moke them the West Sydney Saints and use Stadium Aust. Just piss off out of Victoria and take your banwagon cocksucking wanker supporters with you!

2. Carlton - Need i say more? Farkin wanks cant hack shit! Come on all you 'Loyal' Carlton supporters throw away your memberships! Oh yeah, have fun at 16th place! i really hope you enjoy your time down there, because seeing you down there, i know i will!

3. Essendon - Famous quotes from the great wanker himself, "We are so good, We are so good, We are so good, We are so good, We are so good, We are so good... Oh im sorry i mean I AM SO GOOD!", "I'd just like to say sorry to our supporters, im sorry to my teammates...", "Arrr my face, my beautiful beautiful face..." -James 'The Beautiful' Hird. Have another cry you bloody underachieving b!tch! Because 'Opperation Ressurection' is becoming a failure! You farkin make me PUKE, Farkin 'Sheeds' and his oh so great Bombers! Just piss off and retire you turd!

I really could go on forever, but im sure you guys have heard it all before!

Who loves ya Presti?
WE DO!
Lets Go Elvis Preslygiacomo
BJ Aquarius

Harry C - The champion of the Harrys

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2002 3:52 pm

This week it's Sydney, next week will be Melbourne.
I hate all the other clubs equally, but like the old adage,'I'm taking it one week at a time.'

BJ

MAGPIRA 

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2002 6:58 pm

1. RICHMOND - They have to be the most overrated club in the history of VFL/AFL. If I had grown up barracking for them, I swear I would have offed myself by now. They are one side who never, ever delivers when they should. They firstly, think they are better than they actually are and secondly, constantly fall victim to their own publicity. Their supporters are the worst in the competition, forget Carlton's arrogance, Essendon's bitching and Adelaide/Port's morons...these guys are the most feral, fickle, wagon jumping people in sporting history. I have never, ever known a bunch of supporters to turn against their own as quickly as they do, they have no idea what Loyalty, Commitment and the words Thick & Thin mean, they are only ever out in droves when winning (and I know all teams get a few more on board when they are going well) but Richmond are unbelieveable...and the thing I hate most is (from my experience) when you are losing to them, instead of them enoying their teams efforts and win, all they seem to care about is abusing you and sticking it up you etc...they partake in this activity, mind you, whilst the game is still in progress (with their backs to it)and while any of a number of their brutes are marking and kicking goals! I DO NOT want them to have any success whatsoever, as those wagon bastards are not deserving!

2. ESSONDON...Well, what can I say about these effing P***ks that you don't already know. Like Richmond's constant bandwagoners, this team is number one in the bitching stakes. I ask you...Have you ever heard Sheedy or anyone at Essendon concede a loss gracefully and without any complaint? No, I didn't think so. These guys are so far up themselves they can't breathe. Every time they lose, out come the excuses, do you ever hear...Oh we got outplayed? or We were beaten by a better side? Hell NO! There is always someone either injured, or they had a shorter break between games, or the martians stole it from us! For christ sake! They have taken over the pure arrogance of Carlton and the thing that annoys me most is that they have not been a consistently "great" side over their history to claim the right to be that arrogant! They have more wooden spoons than we do for a start! Brisbane beating them in the GF was justice for the 14 other clubs in the competition, I don't think I have could have handled going to the football if they had come through with back to back flags, as their supporters would have been unbareable!

3. GEELONG....What a complete and utter waste of space this mob are! They would have to be THE most boring side to watch ever. People used to talk about us and our lack of GF success, geez, the Kitty Jitters are far more dangerous than the Colliewobbles could have ever been. I totally HATE the fact that they are a bogey side for us...I mean, COME ON, Geelong couldn't beat bloody eggs! They are friggin useless and are only making up the numbers, as well as being inbred freaks. But the thing I love most is that they will have to wear the "We were the first side to let the FLAG go outside of Victoria" tag forever and ever!!

molloymagic Aquarius

*Thanks 4 the great memorys Jarrod!**miss ya*

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2002 8:11 pm

Ok,The team I hate the most is: HAWTHORN!!!!!!!!!!!!.

I can't stand the ex-footballers from that club like Dunstall and Dermit. The colours are like yucko, god,brown and yellow geeeeeee i mean i am no fashion guru but brown and yellow(sorry brown and gold don;t go together). The fact that they have home games here in my state of Australia Tasmania makes me ill. I'm sorry to all those people who have friends and or family who are hawks fans.

Here's the list from 1-15 from worst to I couldn't really careless about.

1:Hawthorn
2:Sydney(only became popular once again when Plugger went there)
3:Nth Melbourne(were 2nd last when they had carey)
4:Carlton(need I say more)
5:St Kilda
6:Essendon
7:Fremantle(about time they started to win games)
8ort(will always be the fake magpies).
9:Richmond
10:West Coast
11:Western Bulldogs
12:Melbourne
13:Brisbane
14:Adelaide
15:Geelong

I don't know if the list will change but right now that's the order. Bring on the swannies!!!!!!!!!!.

Jarrod Molloy RULES!!!!
*2002 Joint V.C*
ramjet21 Scorpio

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2002 1:10 am

far too hard to narrow it to one
1. west coast. the chardonnay supporters club.
2. carlton. enough said.
3. adelaide. not sure why, just something about them...arrogance?

junkboy75 Pisces

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2002 1:31 am

1. bitchmond
2. whorethorn
3. carlscum

"..we flew at them as a hawk to his prey, passed through them in the disordered state in which they were, separated them into two distinct parts and then tacked upon their largest division.." -- Captain Cuthbert Collingwood, 1797
NICK THE PIE MAN 

Nick's BB veteran

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2002 4:50 am

1) Carlscum
2) Essendon
3) Kangaroos

KILL FOR COLLINGWOOD
Brown26 

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2002 5:27 am

It's a sad sad day for Collingwood. It truly is the changing of the gaurd. even 10 years ago it would ahve been CARLTON CARLSCUM AND THE BLUE BAGGERS
one, two, three and one hundredth.

But today, Adelaide, the Wet Toast, Hawthorn, Shitney, all get a mention.

And no -one mentions Melbourne. Interesting.

I think there's another paper in here for you Dr Alf... What supporters hate about opposition clubs and it's change over time: A Collingwood example.

Maybe Carlscum, Melbourne, St Kilda etc. don't threaten us enough any more?

Pies for Premiers 2002, 3, 4, 5, 6....
magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2002 5:40 am

I hate the thucken lot of them and probably wouldnt piss on any of them if there arses were on fire!!!

1892 _ 2002... THE PROUDEST JOURNEY IN FOOTBALL CONTINUES, WITH ARMS LOCKED TOGETHER,WHILST MARCHING SIDE BY SIDE, WE WILL FOREVER STAND AS ONE TO SUPPORT OUR BELOVED COLLINGWOOD FOOTBALL CLUB, it's more than just a club it's a way of life !.............................http://www.mp3.com/joffa

magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2002 5:42 am

Oh on second thoughts i would quite comfortably piss on anything representing carlton!!

1892 _ 2002... THE PROUDEST JOURNEY IN FOOTBALL CONTINUES, WITH ARMS LOCKED TOGETHER,WHILST MARCHING SIDE BY SIDE, WE WILL FOREVER STAND AS ONE TO SUPPORT OUR BELOVED COLLINGWOOD FOOTBALL CLUB, it's more than just a club it's a way of life !.............................http://www.mp3.com/joffa

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3   

Jump to: