Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Let's Go Presti, Let's Go!!

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Presti35 Virgo

Dick Lee for Legend Status

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2002 4:18 pm
Post subject: Let's Go Presti, Let's Go!!Reply with quote

Prestigiacomo you legend!
Kicked Barry Halls Arse! -That punk was Goaless!

What a nite for me!
Got to Colonial, ended up siting right next to the bloody Swankers chase! HA! what an opportunity to bag the absolute crap out of Plugger and those booger eaters!

Walked around to the Collingwood chase and got a photo of Presti's banner, (good job guys), and while i was waitin for them to hold it up, Scotty Cummings and Ryan Lonie walked right past me and got to say G'day to the boys.
As you know Presti came out onto the ground with his REAL number 1 fan! His daughter Emily. If anyone got a photo of that please send it to me, my camera just had to stuff up on me when that happened! DOH!
Anyways, got back to where i was sitting and the game started...
At half time i kept my promise to some of our interstate supporters by givin a bit to 'Tony Cockdit'!
Prestigiacomo whooped Barry Hall as Collingwood topped the Swans by 11 points!
After the game i got to give it to Eade and gave it to Big Retarted Barry Hall, who got some special comments due to his 'PRESTIGE' arse kicking, and DAM it felt good!
I hope some of you guys got to see my Presti sign, i know the Swans did when they were leaving the ground!! hehehehe!! I only held it up before and after the game - can u believe that security cracked it at me for not being in a suitable position for a sign!?!
Anyway after the game the nite only got better, unforturnetly i woke up not feelin the best but you get that!

Well done Pies and well done Prestigiacomo - what a great way to celebrate your 100th Prestigious game in the AFL and for Collingwood!

Watch out Deamons, cos your next!

Who loves ya Presti?
WE DO!
Lets Go Elvis Preslygiacomo
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: