Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Where is Scotty Cummings?

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dusty 

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2002 3:09 am
Post subject: Where is Scotty Cummings?Reply with quote

Can anyone help me with any info of whats happening with scotty cummings.My sister is very disdraught that he isnt playing

Brown26 

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2002 5:38 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

I suspect it's called "Colonial Syndrome" - with Molloy and Rocca, hopefully Fraser, and Colonial's size - Cummings may get in the way of a fast flowing game plan if he's not 100% fit. Different if Sydney had 5 talls at their disposal, but I can't see them matching up on Tarrant or Nick Davis very well (assuming he plays) with only Shauble, Saddington and Dunkley. I reckon one of those will have to play in the forward line, esp. if McKee rucks well and drops back.

gives them a problem - I think McKee was good last week, if he can keep that up Sydney will have a lot of problems.

Pies for Premiers 2002, 3, 4, 5, 6....
Joel Capricorn

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2002 10:38 am

On our forwards - Molloy was named in the backline.

JDF
Dr Alf Andrews Pisces

Fitzroy Victoria Bowling Club

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2002 7:07 pm

I saw Scotty in the rooms after the game, looking resplendent in his suit. He was looking a lot healthier than Molly, who departed on crutches. Apparently his anaesthetic didn't work too good tonight.

I reckon if you've gotta use pain-killers to play you shouldn't be playing. Molly is injured. He needs to recover. We are only deluding ourselves by playing him. And probably shortening his career as well.

floreat pica
My Ph.D. thesis, "Football: the People's Game?" is now available for viewing and/or downloading at http://alf.magpies.net
^*Cl|T*^ 

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2002 7:10 am

Great call Alf. Performance enhancing drugs are banned. I know that anaesthetics aren't on the list but having the injection before the game does enhance his performance, does it not. Of course it does as without it he couldn't play. Although his bullocking work is a great asset to the team, Jarrod should not be playing. Give Scotland, Adkins, Steinfort a run adn let him get back to 100% and have him firing at the business end of the season.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: