Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

GO THUCK YOURSELVES PORT ADELAIDE

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2002 5:29 pm
Post subject: GO THUCK YOURSELVES PORT ADELAIDEReply with quote

You pack of putrid Sth Aust misfit inbred morons.....if thats the best you can do yous are thucked!!!

1892 _ 2002... THE PROUDEST JOURNEY IN FOOTBALL CONTINUES, WITH ARMS LOCKED TOGETHER,WHILST MARCHING SIDE BY SIDE, WE WILL FOREVER STAND AS ONE TO SUPPORT OUR BELOVED COLLINGWOOD FOOTBALL CLUB, it's more than just a club it's a way of life !.............................http://www.mp3.com/joffa

Cam Capricorn

Nick's BB Member #166

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2002 5:36 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

When the pies turned the heat on - port went missing. Micks boys hopefully won't give such a start to those front-running #@$@ next time. The umpiring for both sides was the WORST i've seen all year. Why give touch frees at crucial times in a close game. That bald head umpire needs to have a bloody good look at himself - if bricklayers laid bricks, or carpenters built houses with the same error margin that frickin idiot had - there would be NOWHERE SAFE TO LIVE!

Hard at it. The Collingwood way.
paulie 

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2002 5:50 pm

God i hope we play those bastards in september.Stick it right up Choco the bastard.Did anyone catch the smug little shit after the game?He said it was nice to see Collingwood finally play out of Melbourne this year.Money hungry little mongrel wouldn't know what loyalty was.We must now get back on track and absoulutely smash the swannies on Saturday nite.Poor Ant was inches from glory would have been the best draw since ANZAC Day in 95.Huge effort by Stunning and the rest of the boys.Still we really should have slotted one or two set shots in the last quarter.

ramjet21 Scorpio

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2002 5:51 pm

im gutted. we brang it on ourselves by letting them have such a start and then missing gettable set shots(freeborn twice, lockyer, betheras...). bucks did the right thing with a bit of aggro - cant let a soft as shite side like port think they have physical ascendency over us. when we turned up the pressure port were woeful. didnt know what to do. thank christ neon played. even if cummings hadnt got a kick he was a big loss as he may have taken wakelin from tarrant. wakelin was their best by a mile. licka just couldnt go with francou at the death and it cost us out of the middle. nicky d, fraser, wakelin(ours) all missed the majority of the match and molloy struggled with his toe late yet we still almost pinched it. im disappointed at the loss(arent we all..) but to travel to play the '3rd' best side in the comp in front of their crowd, give them a 5 goal start,
play with only one man on the bench and miss out on at least a draw by about 3 inches is encouraging in many ways. the young guys should absorb the pain of a close loss, take the many positives from the game and thump the swans next week.

magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2002 5:55 pm

Them thucken pussies from sydney wont know whats goin to hit them...i hate the thucken pricks with a passion!!!

1892 _ 2002... THE PROUDEST JOURNEY IN FOOTBALL CONTINUES, WITH ARMS LOCKED TOGETHER,WHILST MARCHING SIDE BY SIDE, WE WILL FOREVER STAND AS ONE TO SUPPORT OUR BELOVED COLLINGWOOD FOOTBALL CLUB, it's more than just a club it's a way of life !.............................http://www.mp3.com/joffa

paulie 

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2002 5:57 pm

Thats the main thing we got to regroup and beat the living suitcase out of the swans.We were stiff with injuries tonite and a few chance just not quite taken.Its just vital we bouce back hard next week.got to keep our momentom going.

MAGPIRA 

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2002 6:39 pm

Down but not out....an inspired performance by the boys to get themselves back into the game after such a horrid start. Port are as weak as piss! They have got to be kidding themselves if they rate themselves as genuine contenders! And that little Cornes ^%$%head...giving it to Pebbs....ooohhhh I tell ya what....I was almost hoping that Pebbs would knock his feral fat head off...and as for Chocko ...he can (as Joffa said) go and get THUCKED! What a complete turd he is....and to think I used to love him! Ohhhh perish the thought

Macca19 

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2002 7:21 pm

Sorry but this is rubbish. ILl probably get banned/booted/deleted for this but oh well.

Port are weak as pi$$...yet we won. What does that make Collingwood?? You say we crumbled under pressure....sure, we gave up a farily big lead...but Collingwood were always going to come back. I disagree...when the pressure was REALLY on in the last quarter...when Collingwood hit the front, Port stood up, got back the lead, and ended up 2 goals in front. Yet you call us gutless and cant handle pressure??

You have a go at Mark Williams?!?!?! What the hell for? He is our coach remember.....what the hell do you want him to say? "im shattered that Port won tonight...i was really gunning for the Pies in the coaches box and hoped theyd get up"? I mean give me a bloody break. Do you expect Malthouse to be all nice and friendly to Richmond and West Coast??

It was a fantastic match, played between two VERY even sides that both should be in the action come september. The result was probably what most people would of thought before the game...a very close one.

You call Port gutless and cant handle pressure and we are weak as pi$$ because we let Collingwood back in the game. But is that not the exact same thing that Collingwood did last week?? Id be abused to all hell if i suggested Collingwood were weak as pi$$ last week...so why say it about Port in the same circumstances??Collingwood had a handy lead yet let it slip in the last quarter and just hung on last week. You lot called it a fantastic match a great gutsy performance from the pies to hang on under pressure....yet Port are weak as pi$$ and struggle under pressure for the EXACT SAME THING!!! If port are weak as pi$$ and cant handle pressure for almost losing tonight...then surely so are Collingwood after almost losing last week?? Same thing isnt it??

A great match, and a real pity that there isnt a return match (again) this year (unless we play in the finals).

byes

vamp7 Gemini

ladymagpie

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2002 7:22 pm

Can not wait for next week its gunna be on..
Hope Plugger plays, an gets his #@*>^# fat ugly head ripped of.
I missed not going to the footy this week, wish l was there to cheer to guys on.
Considering the end result, the guys did well (clap..clap..clap)
Hopefully we meet port in the finals this year, an we'II show them whats BLACK & WHITE MAGIC...an wipe of mark williams grin right of his face........

GO PIES!!!!!!!!!!!

firthy 

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2002 7:57 pm

well, I for one who sat in he Sherrin Stand When williams was playing for us, never liked him that much....
he was only over here for one thing, money, nothing else.
I never wore his number on my back, I preferred the players that put in for the club, not themselves.

They were hard and lean times then, and i am really hoping for a september encounter with em again...
Thats my opinion, hate it if ya wish(I know some loved him at the pies) but thats the way i feel and have always felt about him...

firthy 

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2002 8:04 pm

To Macca 19...

Bad kicking is bad football.
your team is lucky we played bad.....(in SA)

[This message has been edited by firthy (edited 25 May 2002).]
foxy Sagittarius

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2002 8:09 pm

don't worry folks.

this is the loss we had to have. this will fire the boys up like never before. hell, after watching that ****in kane cornes guy i'm just about ready to run onto the field myself.

next week, promise me you'll all go bloody crazy when our might magpies run onto the field!

and everyone pray we play port IN MELBOURNE during the finals! because they'll never know what hit them.

magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2002 12:44 am

Hey macca

Go post your propaganda crap on that other sleaze bullshit bulletin board...yous are frauds and very big ones at that!!

Have a look at the players we had injured on our bench, go and have a look at the scoreline in the first quarter...it was after all at thucken moron park, your dipshit players are indeed suited to an oval named moron park....I cant wait for that no life low piece of shit who had a go at anthony on missing that goal what a thucken no brain piece of vomit he would be!!!...just you wait till that scumbag has gotta come here to play collingwood in this years finals!!

Yeah go away and keep playing with yourself because if you believe them morons are better than collingwood then you too have the same mentality as that scumbag at the end of the game!!

Like i said....go and thuck yourselves.

magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2002 12:51 am

And another thing I COULD NOT GIVE A RATS ARSE ABOUT MARK WILLIAMS!!!....Do you really believe im gonna sit here and type OH BRAVO MARKIE BABES WHAT A STERLING EFFORT...he was the enemy last night and to me that puts him on top of the garbage heap with all them other collingwood hating scum!!!

Go back to that other vomit gathering gutter dwelling bulletin board no doubt you will get some mentally defficient moron who will agree with you!!!

Fradam Virgo

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2002 4:34 am

Bad luck guys, had a red hot go and missed a couple of chances and we're a little unlucky as well.

As for Kane Cornes, if he gave the finger to our player during the game then I wouldn't mind, but after the siren is as low as it gets. Full credit to our boys for sticking up for Rocca. It shows how strong our team spirit is.

As for you Cornes & Port, if we meet you in September look out! your a bunch of pricks and we'll give you tossers what you deserve.

Fradam Wrote This
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 1 of 7   

Jump to: