Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Joining the Cheersquad

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Your Cheer Squad

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:28 pm
Post subject: Joining the CheersquadReply with quote

I noticed this page has been quite empty but I hope someone responds to me soon.

I've been a paid up Collingwood member for the past 9 years and I am interested in joining the cheersquad in 2013. Why not 2012?

Well next year I have yr 12 and it will be a full on year so I won't be able to be as dedicated to the cause as I would usually be but I will just buy the normal membership package for next year anyway.

I've heard that wanting to be in the cheersquad does not happen straight away and there is a waiting list. If so, I want to sign up onto this waiting list and be able to get my membership straight after school is completed. I do know a few people in the cheersquad so I won't be a complete unknown to everyone.

Anyway can someone from the cheersquad or has knowledge about it explain how the signing up process works. I would be appreciative of this.

Also are there specific roles given to members? E.g. Chanting, Banner-making etc.

Thanks, Jezza

jacquiz1 Sagittarius

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:04 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Jezza, please see my answer in your other thread on "General Discussion". Cheers Jacqui
5150 Sagittarius

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:26 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Dont do it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Your Cheer Squad All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: