Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

SCOTT MCLAREN YOU ARE A DISGRACE

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JLC Aquarius

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2002 7:01 pm
Post subject: SCOTT MCLAREN YOU ARE A DISGRACEReply with quote

Scott McLaren was a disgrace tonight. He was the number 11 umpire but he may as well have been wearing a Port Adelaide jumper. Some of those decisions were a joke. If free kicks for holding or inteference are going to be paid then maybe the umpires should look at the treatment Tarrant cops every week. The 50m penalty just before quarter time has to be one of the worst decisions and wasd lauaghable. If this group of umpires are the best that is on offer then umpiring is in a sorry state.

Whatever the case i KNOW we are a better team than Port Adelaide. We gave them a five goal head start, didnt have a bench for the second half basically, kicked poorly for goal, and had a dickhead of an umpire against us, yet we only lose by under a kick.

Kane Cornes obviously isnt used to winning if he is going to carry on lime a spoiult brat when his team wins a game. Just a few points, firstly out of the two cornes brothers you are the shitter one. Secondly wait until you have done something as a footballer before carrying on like a wanker. Thirdly you dont realise how much abuse you are going to cop next time you play in Melbourne.

GO THE MIGHTY MAGPIES.......SYDNEY WILL FEEL THE ROTH OF A BUNCH OF MAGPIES READY TO SWOOP

I am the game, you don't wanna play me
I am control, no way you can change me
I am have heavy debts, no way you can pay me
I am the pain, and I know you can't take me

Look over your shoulder, ready to run
Like a good little bitch, from a smoking gun
I am the game, and I make the rules
So move on out, and you can die like a fool
Play the game, you're gonna be the same
You're gonna change your name, you're gonna die in flames
Hahahahaha
Time to play the game!
MAGPIRA 

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2002 7:09 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree JLC...as I had stated on another post here tonight...I was hoping that Ant would smash Cornes right smack bang in the middle of that feral head! That pee'd me off big time! As you said...'Who the hell are you Cornes? and What the hell have you ever contributed to Footy?" Friggin fringe player at best is all he'll ever be

magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2002 12:55 am

Anthony should of just walked up and put the low piece of shit on its arse...it woulda been worth a couple of weeeks!!

1892 _ 2002... THE PROUDEST JOURNEY IN FOOTBALL CONTINUES, WITH ARMS LOCKED TOGETHER,WHILST MARCHING SIDE BY SIDE, WE WILL FOREVER STAND AS ONE TO SUPPORT OUR BELOVED COLLINGWOOD FOOTBALL CLUB, it's more than just a club it's a way of life !.............................http://www.mp3.com/joffa

afisher Sagittarius

Collingwood on the Great Wall near Simatai

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2002 1:28 am

Kane Cornes is the new "John Worsfold" or the poor mans Nathan Brown. To sh@t in someones face right at the end of a close loss like that will burn very very deep. This will not only make him a target of sledging form both players and supporters , but provide the Collingwood football club with real motivation next time the two sides play. The site of him doing the bird as he runs away was a very everything that Mick Malthouse and our current crop is not. SHAME SHAME KANE. (The moral fibre of an ant)

Dr Alf Andrews Pisces

Fitzroy Victoria Bowling Club

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2002 7:34 am

"The moral fibre of an ant"?

Unfortunate choice of words maybe. I'm sure Ant Rocca has got enough moral fibre to shit all over the Cornes boy when we meet again in September.

Cornes comes from a dynasty of craven cowards. His father, the former Crows coach, was the most pathetic excuse for a footballer to ever lace up a boot. He is most famous in S.A. for the bollocking he got from David Granger in a famous finals match in the early 80s ... and for his seemingly endless capacity, as a coach and a media commentator, to whinge about anything and everything. Complete wuss. And it looks like the Cornes gene has been passed on to a worthy recipient.

floreat pica
My Ph.D. thesis, "Football: the People's Game?" is now available for viewing and/or downloading at http://alf.magpies.net
Dr Alf Andrews Pisces

Fitzroy Victoria Bowling Club

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2002 7:40 am

As for the umpiring ... to get back to original point ... they were more trigger happy than usual last night. If this is a sign of things to come I think we can expect this years premiership to be decided largely by the men-in-white. They simply had far too much influence on last night's outcome.

I say we should go back to one umpire ... and take his bloody whistle away.

There is simply TOO MUCH UMPIRING in modern football.

floreat pica
My Ph.D. thesis, "Football: the People's Game?" is now available for viewing and/or downloading at http://alf.magpies.net

[This message has been edited by Dr Alf Andrews (edited 25 May 2002).]
PeterWH Scorpio

www.peakhillfm.com.au

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2002 8:06 am

Due to the umpiring,I'm suprised that there wasnt an all in BRAWL at 1/2 time instead of just a small push & shove.The players had every right to have a GO at the UMPs instead..
Give the whistle a break fellas and let the game flow...will you

PeterWH
PIES FOR PREMIERS 2002
London Dave Aquarius

Ješte jedna pivo prosím

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2002 10:41 am

Like Alf, I remember Cornes' old man as a player....show pony of first order...obviously Kane has followed through the family bloodlines...and along with most of the SA based media, cornes snr has turned bleating into a fine art form...right up there on the journo scale with Stephen Rowe and the brain damaged breakfast crew at 5AA.

obviously I havent seen the game, but I am wondering this. In 1990, we lost to Essendon by a kick but I left the ground knowing that we had that lots measure, and wouldnt lose to them afgain...anyone feel that way about Port last night?

[This message has been edited by London Dave (edited 25 May 2002).]

[This message has been edited by London Dave (edited 25 May 2002).]
JLC Aquarius

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2002 10:52 am

Hell Yeah we can beat Port either in Melbourne or in Adelaide. We played half the game without Wakelin, Fraser and Nick Davis. Actually i cannot wait to play Port Adelaide again as next time im confident we will deliver the goods. Not many teams would come back after such a sluggish start at Football Park. It took real character and determination to fight their way back the way they did. Collingwood is the real deal this year and a top four finish is deserved.

I am the game, you don't wanna play me
I am control, no way you can change me
I am have heavy debts, no way you can pay me
I am the pain, and I know you can't take me

Look over your shoulder, ready to run
Like a good little bitch, from a smoking gun
I am the game, and I make the rules
So move on out, and you can die like a fool
Play the game, you're gonna be the same
You're gonna change your name, you're gonna die in flames
Hahahahaha
Time to play the game!
stik35 Virgo

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2002 2:15 pm

I felt that way too London Dave.
I can't wait for their next encounter.

Rowdy4ever 

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2002 2:30 pm

Why are umpires so precious? If they can take us to the tribunal why can't we take them? Especially if they bloody cost games.

It's not so much the frees they don't pay but the frees they do. It's all power going straight to their head (and "Power" as well - perhaps they're too afaid to step out into the Adelaide city in case their heads got punched in). One may think 5AAA stuck their hand in their pocket - ok just kidding.

paulie 

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2002 7:40 pm

I think with the 3 umpire system they just get excited when the ball gets in their area and think my god its my big chance to make a decision.Also all the carry on in the press about the lateset rule change dosen't help.Oh for the good old days of World of Sport and whats your decision so we at least knew what they were on about.

Greg J Aquarius

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2002 5:24 am

And if the dickheads who run our game, with their kneejerk reactions to press articles written by journo's, with hidden agendas, think that people will flock to games, whose result is decided by the umpire's interpretation of subjective rules, then we might as well pick our VFL team of choice, as the AFL will quickly collapse under its own cost structure, once people switch off completely.

Rule 1. Barrack for Collingwood
Rule 2. See rule 1.
Rule 3. There is no rule 3.

CARN DE PIES!
Greg J
iluvLONIE 

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2002 11:00 am

I HATE SCOTT MCLAREN WITH A PASSION, him and Darren Goldspink(I think he has retired though). We always seem to get him umpiring Collingwood games and it really annoys the s**t out of me...He always favours our opposition.. I am gonna be so p***ed off if we get him next week..grrrrr

ohh the Ryan Lonie ohh the Ryan Lonie ohh the Ryan Lonie and thats what its all about

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: