Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

back in melbourne finally &my report on 'over there'

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
CQ 

ambitious that

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2002 4:25 pm
Post subject: back in melbourne finally &my report on 'over there'Reply with quote

yes well here is my report on things over in 'strangeville'

i have now CONFIRMED that adelaide is in fact A HOLE. as i have been there b4 i thought my perception may have been clouded so i had to go again (years in between).

i got to the city early friday morning and was bored within half an hour. i visited the rundle mall to see the freak show/zoo. they didnt let me down. nuffys galore.

finally got to the football only to find that my away membership doesnt work outside victoria, nice of them to mention that b4hand. but it was ok cos i got in for $2.20 anyway.

got up the back behind the cheersquad undercover. wankers all around, seriously, how stupid do they sound chanting 'power'?. PLEASE. what exactly is a 'power'? what a stupid mascot.

go to get a drink, am told that u arent allowed to take alcohol back to your seat, u have to drink it WHERE U CANT SEE THE FOOTBALL. good one that.

get back 2 my seat eventually, the tosspot in front of me tells me not to swear, im going sick cos of the maggots. im like 'what?? we're at the F**KING FOOTBALL'. haha he had more to hear after that when we went right off when they got that absolute piss weak bullshit 50M. he clearly DROPPED it.

moved after that at one of the breaks (1/2 time i think it was).

went and sat closer to the cheersquad, it was heaps better and no one around me had a stick up their arse and wasnt told off for swearing.

we got farkin jibbed by the stupid umps. though we also bought it on ourselves by stupid mistakes.

went out on the town afterwards, it was soooo dead.

i thought it was funny when at about 10.30 satday nite i cant find anywhere to eat, finally found a maccas down hindley st, after hunting around for more time then i thought was possible in such a small place.

that town is such a JOKE. what kind of a 'capital city' is that???

well anyway i think i will give it a miss against adelaide and go to perth instead, cant be as bad as adelaide!!

daicos4ever 

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2002 6:19 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

What confirmed for me the inbred nature of a fair percentage of Port people was the fact that, after doing the banner and whilst walking back to the cheer squad area around the boundry line, a group of what would have been 12 year old girls (and I use that term very loosely) give me the bird. Then a 10 year old boy started abusing me. Also, the whole group of us got booed while we were passing the members. Not like I cared, I was actually so proud of myself that I am able to cause these inbreds so much despair. They are dead set idiots. Pity we didn't snatch the draw, I would have liked to see all those Port ferals waiting for us at the bus. Even though they won, there were for of the morons. Fair dinkum, these twerps need a lesson on common human behaviour....

Goodbye Dolly I must leave you, though it breaks my heart to go,
Something tells me I am needed at the front to fight the foe,
See - the soldier boys are marching and I can no longer stay,
Hark - I hear the bugle calling, goodbye Dolly Gray.

GOOD OLD COLLINGWOOD FOREVER, WE KNOW HOW TO PLAY THE GAME,
SIDE BY SIDE WE STICK TOGETHER, TO UPHOLD THE MAGPIES NAME.
SEE THE BARRACKERS SHOUTING, AS ALL BARRACKERS SHOULD,
OH, THE PREMIERSHIP'S A CAKEWALK FOR THE GOOD OLD COLLINGWOOD
pixii 

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2002 1:29 am

hey CQ...are you the guy i used to email? I'm chloe- remember me?

CQ 

ambitious that

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2002 4:08 am

no i dont think so pixii.

yes and another thing on the swearing my friend was going on about how they knew it was a swear word if they dont swear.

we also pointed out to them that over in civilisation (melbourne) the word 'power' is considered a swear word so stop using it.

i cant get over what a feralville it was!!

pixii 

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2002 7:18 am

give us an email sometime....

pixii 

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2002 7:19 am

whoops sorry CQ..I thought you were someone else!

PeterWH Scorpio

www.peakhillfm.com.au

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2002 9:19 am

Hey this is gonna be great.I have been invited to the Port Football Club for din dins when I go through there with the mobile home,and I WILL BE SHOWING THE PIES colors,and you guys tell me that its turned into a hole....gee thanks heaps.Actually the last time I was in S.A. was around 20 years ago.

PeterWH
PIES FOR PREMIERS 2002
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: