Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Fat Little Essenscum Turd

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Black_White 

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2002 3:57 pm
Post subject: Fat Little Essenscum TurdReply with quote

Who saw what Rioli did to Paul Williams tonight?
Eye gouged him, after the play had stopped. is this worse than testicle biting?
How many weeks should he get?

-Craig

Cam Capricorn

Nick's BB Member #166

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2002 4:02 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

4 Weeks (at Jenny Craig)

Hard at it. The Collingwood way.
paulie 

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2002 6:44 pm

He is an absoulute disgrace.If the rumour I heaerd about him is true he may soon have to worry about sand in his Vasoline.

ramjet21 Scorpio

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2002 12:49 am

worse than lewis biting tingay(??? febey??? i forget who it was now now). biting, eye gouging, spitting at opponents or umps...just not on. throw the book at the prick.

Doska^32 

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2002 2:53 am

Watching the game last night, Dean Rioli is a disgrace as a footballer he will get 6 weeks for what he did to Paul Williams. Dean Rioli gave away two fifty meter penalties within minutes, one of them Maxfield patted him on the head saying Well Done Mate and then Rioli retaliated and they got another one. The fat man will be back at the fat farm and who saw him floating in the wet when we kicked there ass on Anzac Day?

MargOZ Taurus

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2002 3:59 am

I think every footballer expects to get tackled and hit hard out on the footy field - but only cowards would eye-gouge an opponent. Hope he goes for at least 6 weeks.

GO PIES!
Marg

Magpies_rule19 

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2002 4:20 am

I saw that insident and i thought that he should get 2-4 weeks and if they(essendon) get him off.....well wouldnt you think they paid the umps to get him off...........it was nothing like what bucks got off for, and they think collingwood paid the umps(get real)!!!!!!!

Dr Alf Andrews Pisces

Fitzroy Victoria Bowling Club

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2002 7:11 am

Well, you've heard all about the Hall of Fame ...

Now here's the Hall of Shame.

Congratulations, Mr.Rioli ... you are the latest inductee. Imagine that. Right up there with the testicle-biters, arse fingerers and scratchers.

What a line-up of great sportsmen.

floreat pica
My Ph.D. thesis, "Football: the People's Game?" is now available for viewing and/or downloading at http://alf.magpies.net
Black_White 

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2002 10:15 am

From AFL.com:

"Essendon star Dean Rioli is expected to cite provocation for the reason behind his stunning outburst against Sydney at Stadium Australia, in which he was reported for two separate incidents in a matter of seconds.

Rioli, one of the AFL’s most exciting players, was booked by field umpire Mathew James in a tense third quarter for firstly eye-gouging Swans veteran Paul Williams and then striking Ben Fixter – who ran in to remonstrate with Rioli following the clash with Williams.

The two incidents resulted in a 50 metre penalty and a goal to Williams just before three-quarter-time and clearly fired up a Swans’ side, which ultimately fell just two points short of causing an upset win.

However there was talk amongst Essendon officials after the game that Rioli had reacted angrily after allegedly being kneed in the groin by a Swans player.

And while Essendon coach Kevin Sheedy was disappointed in Rioli’s reaction, describing his actions as costly, he also hinted strongly that the star forward had been retaliating.

“Something happened to Dean and you feel like you want to defend yourself,” Sheedy said of Rioli’s actions after the game.

“All I said to him was that they can punch you right in the face and break your nose – you just don’t hit back.”

“You get even later, that’s my advice and I played that way and I coached that way.”

“It (getting even) might not be that same day – after all what’s time?”

The dual report continues a controversial season for Rioli, who was playing just his fifth game of the season and has been criticised this season for being overweight.

The nephew of Richmond great Maurice Rioli has also had a difficult season away from football and missed several games for personal reasons earlier in the season – when he left Melbourne to spend some time in his native Northern Territory.

The exciting 23-year-old has played just 44 games in three and a half seasons since debuting in 1999 but averages better than a goal a game and is considered one of the AFL’s best and most exciting small forwards."

So Sheeds now reckons that retaliation is o.k? As long as your not caught. The man is a disgrace along with his "star" Rioli. If Rioli was kneed in the groin why wasn't he hurting? or is he balless as well as fat?

-Craig

junkboy75 Pisces

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2002 11:34 am

with his "throat cutting" gestures of last year, I'm not surprised that sheeds condones retaliation.

"..we flew at them as a hawk to his prey, passed through them in the disordered state in which they were, separated them into two distinct parts and then tacked upon their largest division.." -- Captain Cuthbert Collingwood, 1797
Lisey_JarrodMolloyrox 

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2002 12:42 pm

I hope he gets more then 6 weeks stupid Roly Poly Rioli! That is a discrace to footy! Good call Dr Alf! Have fun in the Hall of SHAME Rioli!

Love always, Alyssa xoxo
*~LiSeY~*
*~Molloy is my baby and nobody else's! lol~*

Brown26 

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2002 4:17 pm

Sheedy always played that way - hit them, they retaliate, then hit them again.

Rioli is a total disgrace, he should be suspended for a year, eye gouging is the worst thing you can do on the field, you can ruin a persons life. Rioli should be banned, Dunkley should've been banned for attempting to gouge James Hird in the (98?) peliminary final. It's just not on.

Pies for Premiers 2002, 3, 4, 5, 6....
iluvLONIE 

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2002 3:04 am

lol Cam....I reckon he should get 8-10 weeks 4 that..It was absolutly disgraceful what a wanker, I hate him most out of the essenscum team(besides lloyd and Barnard)...

ohh the Ryan Lonie ohh the Ryan Lonie ohh the Ryan Lonie and thats what its all about

Rosewall Woman 2 

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2002 3:34 am

Provocation, we are told, is no excuse. He should go for all money but it will be interesting to see just what happens. He certainly didn't look to be suffering from a knee in the groin and what he did was so premeditated. Dropped down on the pack and went searching for the eyes. Bloody disgrace.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: