Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Pledge your support for next week, your time is up 'HANDOUTS

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2002 1:11 am
Post subject: Pledge your support for next week, your time is up 'HANDOUTSReply with quote

Forget last night!!..we all know who the better team is, next week we are off to colonial to meet the 'handouts' sydney swans led by a foureyed corporate who really doesnt know jack shit about football....we have had enough of sydney and there whinging i mean who really gives a rats arse if the so called sydney experiment doesnt work, look at the concessions they want year after year, I REALLY HOPE THE 'HANDOUTS' GET THRASHED TONITE AT STADIUM AUSTRALIA and i hope the crowd turnout is shit!!...If they all thought the game against brisbane was something well thay aint seen nothing yet...next week supporters will be hanging from the rafters the noise level will be twofold on that brisbane game...yeah its gonna be fun putting the final nail into the coffin of an outfit who think they deserve all the thucken 'handouts' under the sun...we have done it the hard way sydney why the thuck cant you ? when we were down the bottom all them years not once did we boo our coach at 3/4 time.
LETS ALL GET HERE AND PACK THE JOINT LIKE NEVER BEFORE..we will get that long slow drawn out COLL....ING.....WOOOOOD chant going just before the game....oh this one is gonna be good!!!!

1892 _ 2002... THE PROUDEST JOURNEY IN FOOTBALL CONTINUES, WITH ARMS LOCKED TOGETHER,WHILST MARCHING SIDE BY SIDE, WE WILL FOREVER STAND AS ONE TO SUPPORT OUR BELOVED COLLINGWOOD FOOTBALL CLUB, it's more than just a club it's a way of life !.............................http://www.mp3.com/joffa

molloymagic Aquarius

*Thanks 4 the great memorys Jarrod!**miss ya*

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2002 9:39 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm going to the swans game next week and can't wait!!.

I know people are having a go at how fired up Eddie McGuire got last night esp:just after halftime,but god after the 1st quarter I needed something to make me laugh and god,hearing Eddie get so fired up I got fired up to. Keep it going Eddie.

GET FIRED UP MAGPIE SUPPORTERS AND MAKE A HUUUUUGE ROAR!!!!!!!.

*STILL A PROUD MAGPIE SUPPORTER*

Jarrod Molloy RULES!!!!
*2002 Joint V.C*
stik35 Virgo

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2002 2:01 pm

You bet Joffa.
The boys will be out for blood and we'll be out in force!

paulie 

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2002 7:30 pm

We will be out in full force make no mistake bring on those Handouts its pay back time.

Magpies_rule19 

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2002 5:50 am

FANTASTIC i love collingwood games that have heaps of supporters!!!!!
Lets all go to the game and support the players which will lead to victory!!!!!!

GO PIES!

Rosewall Woman 3 

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2002 5:51 am

I'll be there with banners, flags and full voice to support the Pies. RW1 is also back from central Oz!!

Go Pies

Dr Alf Andrews Pisces

Fitzroy Victoria Bowling Club

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2002 8:16 am

Wouldn't miss it for quids. And I'm all rested up after a week off (sort of) so I'll be focussed and ready to make some serious noise.

floreat pica
My Ph.D. thesis, "Football: the People's Game?" is now available for viewing and/or downloading at http://alf.magpies.net
clokeforever34 

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2002 8:32 am

ill be there and i wouldnt miss it for the world!!!!!!!!!!! get out there collingwood fans and pack out that stadium

Magpies_rule19 

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2002 9:02 am

great! everyone bring all your pies gear as we get ready for 7 games in a row...........or even more wins would be nice.

lets kick some @$$ pies

I know they can do it and i no you do to

Get ready to sing the best song ever:

GOOD OLD COLLINGWOOD FOREVER THEY KNOW HOW TO PLAY THE GAME, SIDE BY SIDE THEY STICK TOGETHER TO APHOLD THE MAGPIES NAME,
SEE THE BARRACKERS ARE SHOUTING, AS ALL BARRACKERS SHOULD,
OH THE PREMIERSHIPS A CAKE-WALK FOR THE GOOD OLD COLLINGWOOD

magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2002 9:22 am

Oh deary me the ' handouts ' lost in a showcase game at stadium australia hang on a minute ok.....hahahahahhahahaahahhahahahahaahhahaahahahhahahahaaahhahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaahahahhaa funny shit..Give it away ' handouts you are really pathetic, The propaganda has worn very thin as if we give a thuck wether you success or not, hey how many of them fickle sydney bandwagoners who know jack shit about football were let in for nothing last night..come on own up!!
just wait till next saturday night you imposters!!!

1892 _ 2002... THE PROUDEST JOURNEY IN FOOTBALL CONTINUES, WITH ARMS LOCKED TOGETHER,WHILST MARCHING SIDE BY SIDE, WE WILL FOREVER STAND AS ONE TO SUPPORT OUR BELOVED COLLINGWOOD FOOTBALL CLUB, it's more than just a club it's a way of life !.............................http://www.mp3.com/joffa

NICK THE PIE MAN 

Nick's BB veteran

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2002 12:36 pm

Bring it on you old hacks.

Go Pies.

KILL FOR COLLINGWOOD
Lisey_JarrodMolloyrox 

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2002 1:40 pm

Well will kick @$$ pies! I will be there screaming, and shouting, and singing, and jumping etc with all my Collingwood gear on! Come on down to Colonial everybody in the Magpie Army and bring the house down with noise and chants!

Love always, Alyssa xoxo
*~LiSeY~*
*~Molloy is my baby and nobody else's! lol~*

Brown26 

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2002 5:19 pm

If we give them decent odds, do you thikn they'd deliberately loose to win big on the bet. Oh... hang one, why don't we just KICK THEIR AFL LOVING ARSES!!!

oh, sorry, too strong? TOO BAD SYDNEY SCUM

Pies for Premiers 2002, 3, 4, 5, 6....
Millane42 

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2002 2:47 am

Hey Joffa

I was at the game at Stadium Australia, and it was quite a good atmosphere and contest. In the end the swans should have won if Mott kicked the goal, but given that they were outclassed in skill by the scum of windy hill, they never gave up. There were a lot of footy people there who knew what they were talking about. I saw quite a few magpie scarves, a few hawks/tigers fans, there were a lot of scum supporters. There is actually a good base of swans fans who know all about the game. There are also bandwagoners like there are at many clubs (but the swans are 3-1-5, the coach is in trouble and they got a belting in the media, the rugby took a lot of publicity away from them and still got a crowd of 54,000!) I also heard they gave away 3,000 tix to schools/auskick and kids.

Anyway, the swans will be tough on Saturday night, i don't think we have beaten them in melbourne since 1995. So lead the support and hopefully the players won't relax and take a win for granted. We should win but it is easy to become complacent, and also the swans are a real bogey team for us and the mental challenge is always hard to overcome.

C'mon pies - beat the swans to show Eade and Colless that we are to be respected as a club and football team. WE HAVE TO WIN this game to take the next step.

To all supporters - be loud and cheer even if we are behind, rally behind our men!

"Grinners are Winners.."
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: