Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

It would have been a different story.....

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
iluvLONIE 

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2002 1:24 pm
Post subject: It would have been a different story.....Reply with quote

If we had played Port Sour in Melbourne it would have been a totally different outcome on Saturday I reckon...With the croud and cheersquad in full voice there would have been no stopping us. Man, I HATE both the Adelaide teams with a passion(not as much as Carlscum though lol...).And, at the end of the game when that scumbag of a Port sour player gave Rocca the finger coz he missed the goal,how much of a bad sport is that, Just wait till next time, we will kick there asses soooooo hard that they wont be able to sit 4 a week..Anyway, looking foward to next week when we kick those dirty swans all the way back 2 Sydney..
That is all....lol

ohh the Ryan Lonie ohh the Ryan Lonie ohh the Ryan Lonie and thats what its all about

Doska^32 

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2002 1:41 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Theres no point in saying if we played them hear this would have happened, I'm sure the game would have been different but the fact of the matter is we have to travel sometimes and this year we had to play Port Adelaide over there. Those thucking rats if we are to somehow meet them in September the boys will make sure they don't let that one slip.
This week everyone is expecting to kill the Swans me included we have to win I can't live through another thriller I was pissed when I was watching the Port Adelaide game and cried when we lost that is how much I hate losing and I know every single one of you hate it, but the big question that has been asked is can Collingwood rebound after a loss? We should win on paper but we all know the Swans play dirty football last years game broke my heart as a supporter it was the most insipid game I have ever seen and Adam Goodes giving us the finger on the boundary after he scored prior to that we said some very bad things to the mungrel things I shouldn't mention on this board I can't stand the thucken ****s and like Joffa I hope they fail in everything they do coz they are a disgrace to the competition they are a rugby state simple as that half there supporters are bandwagoners that follow NRL. The Afl keep assisting the pricks and I'm spewing Nick Davis did his ankle I would have loved to see him give Sydney a bath. Rocca will be breathing fire afta friday night he will take absolutely everything within reach his a champion and Chris Tarrant will rebound afta an average performance last week.
SO THUCK OFF SYDNEY YOU THUCKEN PRETENDERS AND I HOPE PLUGGER PLAYS THE FAT ****!

Magpies_rule19 

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2002 2:29 pm

i 100% agree with you that it would have been different If it was in Melbourne!!!!
i was just thinking about what people have been saying about collingwood and how they have played all their games in Melb...........but what about port they have played most of their games in Adelaide!!!!

well anyway cant wait till saturday when we watch they mighty pies get their place back on top of the ladder!!!!!

GO PIES!!!!!!!!!

Brown26 

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2002 4:06 pm

no point in saying what if, when tehy come here, etc. cause we may have to play the in september - maybe in adelaide. Good sides win everywhere.

Pies for Premiers 2002, 3, 4, 5, 6....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: