Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Half way there?

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brown26 

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2002 6:18 pm
Post subject: Half way there?Reply with quote

It's a dangerous thing to do this time of year - and I've previously posted regarding getting too far ahead of ourselves, but I was thinking, our aim is to make the finals - how many wins do we need?

Looking at the ladder as it stands, and remembering last year which was pretty even standard as well, I came to the conclusion that we probably only need 12 wins to get us in the 8, maybe only 14 for the top four. Do you reckon these are realistic numbers?

At the VERY LEAST I reckon we can be 12 wins by round 18, and that's if we play crap til then. I know we're taking it one game at a time, but It's just soooo exciting thinking of September aciton again!!!

GO PIES

Pies for Premiers 2002, 3, 4, 5, 6....
ramjet21 Scorpio

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2002 6:55 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

12 and decent percentage us will see us 6-8, 14 will make top 4. anything more than that by seasons end and they can give us the flag. personally i think we'll finish 4-6 with 13 wins. almost gaurantees a second weekend of finals footy even if we lose first up. exciting times............

MarkT 

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2002 2:47 am

12 wins has generally been enough. It shoyuld be enough this year. realistically, we should win more than 12 with this start. I know we have had good starts before but I think we have a better list this year. More importantly, our list has much more improvement in it due to the youth of many of the current 22 and some players who are yet to hit form this year (eg Fraser, Lonie, Adkins).

We should be aiming for a minimum of 14 wins. That means 8 of the remaining 14. Lookinh at the draw that is doable. That should see us finish top 6. 15 wins will probably see us top 3 and avaoid an interstate final with any luck. That will be realistic if we win this week.

PeterWH Scorpio

www.peakhillfm.com.au

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2002 7:44 am

I'll stick my neck out and say that after tonight,the game WE WILL WIN,that we will probably loose ONE or TWO more games,before the finals,just about what we did in 1990.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>TRUST ME<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

PeterWH
PIES FOR PREMIERS 2002
Magpies_rule19 

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2002 7:48 am

Collingwood probably only need 12 wins but then the only thing they need to worry about is their %ige.
They should have no problem if they keep going the way they were
a week ago!!!
i know they can do, and i am shaw they know they can do it!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: