Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Big complaint

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> The VFL Magpies

Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
WKB 

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:03 am
Post subject: Big complaintReply with quote

I know the vfl team is playing at scum park, but that's where it should stop. Went to the gate to get in yesterday and was greeted by an attendant wearing a carlton jumper and hat. That pissed me right off! I"m sorry but it may be their home ground but that is it. When Collingwood play there it is a collingwood ground, plain and simple, I refuse to be greeted by an employee in a scum clothing, ever. The fact is he should have to wear appropriate ie. normal, clothing under his 'optus oval attendant' jacket.

Might be nitpicking but I completely disagree, it's wrong and I want to know why it was allowed.
Dale61 

You can't have manslaughter without laughter.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:10 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't suppose the club is getting any of the gate proceeds either. Once they factor in ground rental, there wouldn't be much left.

Who gets the canteen profits? Should be the home team. I can't see that happening either.

Hooked
MACDAICOS 

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:57 am
Post subject: Re: Big complaintReply with quote

WKB wrote:
I know the vfl team is playing at scum park, but that's where it should stop. Went to the gate to get in yesterday and was greeted by an attendant wearing a carlton jumper and hat. That pissed me right off! I"m sorry but it may be their home ground but that is it. When Collingwood play there it is a collingwood ground, plain and simple, I refuse to be greeted by an employee in a scum clothing, ever. The fact is he should have to wear appropriate ie. normal, clothing under his 'optus oval attendant' jacket.

Might be nitpicking but I completely disagree, it's wrong and I want to know why it was allowed.

LOL yeah i saw that bloke when i entered the ground.....Between you and me mate I heard him talk and i don't think he was all there Wink

die4pies Scorpio

Homeward bound

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 11:14 am

..and a fat pig of a man he was too. The CFC logo was stretched all out of proportion and could barely be recognised.

I will take a photo of the idiot next game if he dares show up like that again.

Too bad Melbourne will get the spoon this year, because I was looking forward to bringing a wooden spoon to the last VFL game and shoving it sideways down his glut-anus throat.

MACDAICOS 

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 11:38 am

Who was the lunatic wearing the number 42 jumper yesterday behind the goals Heatley stand end......Made the day a bit more interesting LOL Very Happy
WKB 

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 11:44 am

MACDAICOS wrote:

LOL yeah i saw that bloke when i entered the ground.....Between you and me mate I heard him talk and i don't think he was all there Wink

Was wearing a scum jumper so I figured as much, I don't know it just ticked me off no end.

As for dale61, i've always wondered who get the money from gates, canteen and just on the thought that collingwood doesn't I brought my own food and drink and have my membership so don't have to pay. I refuse to by food or drink at that ground.

And was sitting in the Heatley stand (you may have heard me have a go or two at that little shit Nahas, and/or the umpiring, i'm not known as a quiet supporter) and that bloke in the 42 jumper certainly had a word or two to say (regardless of how nonsensical some were)
Proud Pies Aquarius

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 11:46 am

WKB wrote:
MACDAICOS wrote:

Was wearing a scum jumper so I figured as much, I don't know it just ticked me off no end.

As for dale61, i've always wondered who get the money from gates, canteen and just on the thought that collingwood doesn't I brought my own food and drink and have my membership so don't have to pay. I refuse to by food or drink at that ground.

And was sitting in the Heatley stand (you may have heard me have a go or two at that little shit Nahas, and/or the umpiring, i'm not known as a quiet supporter) and that bloke in the 42 jumper certainly had a word or two to say (regardless of how nonsensical some were)

was that you on the far end?

Fire Up Sagittarius

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 11:51 am

MACDAICOS wrote:
Who was the lunatic wearing the number 42 jumper yesterday behind the goals Heatley stand end......Made the day a bit more interesting LOL Very Happy

lol his name is phil. Laughing Laughing

where abouts where u sitting?
MACDAICOS 

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 11:53 am

-magpies are 2 good- wrote:
MACDAICOS wrote:

In the Heatley Stand under cover about 6 rows from the front right behind the sticks.

Very Happy I hope Phil goes to more games, great value.

Fire Up Sagittarius

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 11:56 am

MACDAICOS wrote:
-magpies are 2 good- wrote:
MACDAICOS wrote:

In the Heatley Stand under cover about 6 rows from the front right behind the sticks.

Very Happy I hope Phil goes to more games, great value.

kool.

yea he goes to games in the vfl and afl.
MACDAICOS 

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 11:56 am

WKB wrote:
MACDAICOS wrote:

Where you the bloke with the beard sitting in the Heatley stand who told Nahas 'TO GET UP' after Dawes tackled him and nearly killed him LOL?

Proud Pies Aquarius

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 12:32 pm

MACDAICOS wrote:
WKB wrote:
MACDAICOS wrote:

Where you the bloke with the beard sitting in the Heatley stand who told Nahas 'TO GET UP' after Dawes tackled him and nearly killed him LOL?

that's who i was thinking he was.

WKB 

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 12:55 pm

MACDAICOS wrote:

Yes that was me and Dawes went nowhere near killing him, marginally high tackle at best, but he's notorious for laying down (like he did, holding his head like he was shot) then getting up pretty quick, (again like he did, pretty quick recovery, then mouthing off) real players take the knock and get up, i've got no time for him as a footballer, him laying down like that could end up in a player getting reported (cause don't tell me umpires don't report blokes based on injuries) and its bordering on cheating.

He's my least favourite player in my least favourite team, and like I said (sorry yelled lol) maybe he might one day take a geniune hit and knows what it's like to have to stay down. It was no higher than a couple of hits Sharrod took on the wing and he just got on with it.

Now a bloke the size of Dawes and a bloke the size of that peanut Nahas, you think if Dawes had of 'nearly killed him' that Nahas certainly wouldn't have been able to take his kick and mouth off at the same time. I"m getting fired up again, I bloody hate that diving little turd!
The Collingwood Turtle Libra

Side by Side, through good times & bad

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 1:19 pm

Dale61 wrote:
I don't suppose the club is getting any of the gate proceeds either. Once they factor in ground rental, there wouldn't be much left.

Who gets the canteen profits? Should be the home team. I can't see that happening either.

From my understanding Collingwood is getting 85% of everything (including gate receipts) and Carlton gets 15% aside from the cut the caterers get.
MACDAICOS 

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 1:24 pm

WKB wrote:
MACDAICOS wrote:

Yes that was me and Dawes went nowhere near killing him, marginally high tackle at best, but he's notorious for laying down (like he did, holding his head like he was shot) then getting up pretty quick, (again like he did, pretty quick recovery, then mouthing off) real players take the knock and get up, i've got no time for him as a footballer, him laying down like that could end up in a player getting reported (cause don't tell me umpires don't report blokes based on injuries) and its bordering on cheating.

He's my least favourite player in my least favourite team, and like I said (sorry yelled lol) maybe he might one day take a geniune hit and knows what it's like to have to stay down. It was no higher than a couple of hits Sharrod took on the wing and he just got on with it.

Now a bloke the size of Dawes and a bloke the size of that peanut Nahas, you think if Dawes had of 'nearly killed him' that Nahas certainly wouldn't have been able to take his kick and mouth off at the same time. I"m getting fired up again, I bloody hate that diving little turd!

Same here mate he kicked 4 yesterday all from theiving free kicks, he gave Dawes a mouthful too after he kicked that goal, if Dawes wanted to he could pick him up and rip each limb off him but to Dawes credit he just laughed at him.

That Bonadio for Port would have to be one of the worst players I have ever seen pull on a jumper.

Tristian Walker > Bonadio

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> The VFL Magpies All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2   

Jump to: