Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Well done Mel!!

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Chicks Channel

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mel_kay39 

PIES PREMIERS 2010

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 2:46 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

omg, really? What did it say? Do you mean the newspaper, inside footy?

Is this the rant you were talking about?

I applauded like everyone else when Mick did his nut on radio. I totally agree with what he said. By the way, has Adrian Anderson ever played a game in his life? If so, what team did he play for, the Wesley Girls Choir?
Mick was only looking out for the player's safety. The more a player stays on the field tired, the more likely he is to do an injury. That's the way I see it, anyway.

As for the other recent rule changes/interpretations, I've hated the hands in back rule since it's inception (hence my signature) but this recent trend for giving 50 mtr penalties to a player just because he feels a decision is wrong and decides to let the ump know about it, is just plain wrong. It has the potential to change the outcome of a game, and stinks to me of dictatorship. Hussein killed people for speaking against him. Yet this rule isn't that far away from a regime.

mel_kay39 

PIES PREMIERS 2010

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:41 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I saw it. After I read your post I thought, wow, how come they've quoted me. Typically, they're calling me a feral fan! That'd be right!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Chicks Channel All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: