Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Well that was a smash!!

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
The_man_in_Gold 

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2002 1:19 pm
Post subject: Well that was a smash!!Reply with quote

Greetings fellow pies!!

How good was that win!! It was like an earthquake infact the richter scale went apeshit at the final siren...once again it was great to see yous all having the time of your lives, unfortunately due to work committments i wont be in attendance next friday night in adelaide, but i will catch up for the song and a cuppa and a bickie the following week at colonial when we smash the losers from sydney...

The wig's united will never be defeated!!

magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2002 1:56 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes it was delightful to see you M-I-G....

1892 _ 2002... THE PROUDEST JOURNEY IN FOOTBALL CONTINUES, WITH ARMS LOCKED TOGETHER,WHILST MARCHING SIDE BY SIDE, WE WILL FOREVER STAND AS ONE TO SUPPORT OUR BELOVED COLLINGWOOD FOOTBALL CLUB, it's more than just a club it's a way of life !.............................http://www.mp3.com/joffa

clokeforever34 

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2002 2:12 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

joffa,its a shame u cant make it to fridays game.ive got a couple of suggestions for u.1st when RUPET kicks the ball i think the cheer squad should yell out "RRRUUUUPPPP" .Seeing that he is playing better footy I think this could give him a real boost.What do all you guys think? Also I think that we should start a petition to get OBrees dreadies back.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: