Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Appreciation

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Your Cheer Squad

View previous topic :: View next topic  
joffa corfe 

PREMIERS 2010

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 6:27 am
Post subject: AppreciationReply with quote

For a great cheersquad function last night at the Lexus Centre, Great people, Great food, Great night, Good to catch up with you all once again
seeya all in 08
Go Pies

zoia Virgo

didak's number 1 fan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:11 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

i would also like to thank the club for putting on a night for us, i already miss everyone cant wait for footy to come back, and thanks again for the beer and and bbq was very nice of the club
Fire Up Sagittarius

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 10:10 am

yea i would like to say thanks as well. great nite. good to catch up with people last night.

(how is that joffa) Laughing Laughing Shocked
Yobbo^LuKa Libra

=[(World Champion)]=

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 1:15 pm

magpie_1983 wrote:
i would also like to thank the club for putting on a night for us, i already miss everyone cant wait for footy to come back, and thanks again for the beer and and bbq was very nice of the club

It was nice to see you again Paul, I've missed you dearly lol Can't wait to see you again x hahahahah

Great night, some great people... lol jkz Fantastic night.

sam. Capricorn

formally known as BRoDieZ^BaBY

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 3:53 pm

it was a really good night.
heaps awesome catching up with everyone.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger  
cobood Aquarius

In Bucks I trust!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 9:50 pm

It really was a fabulous night, best c/squad function we have had in years...

You know you really are family when you start missing the people that are part of your life for 6 months of the year, and it makes you happy to see and be together again...

Many many thanks to the cfc, Euge and Will for a great night....

Peter 

BELIEVE!!!!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 8:43 am

Great Night. Like everyone has mentioned was just great to catch up with everyone before Xmas and makes us all that bit more excited for 2008.

To the commitee of 2007 and the rest of the Cheer Squad I would also like to say a big thanks. We achieved alot both on and off the field in 2007. Let's hope we continue on the right direction in 2008.

Fresh faces, new flags and 1 big happy family.....all the best for Xmas and the New Year.

Pete

WHICH IS WHY WE CALL IT THE PRESENT
"Life is meant to be lived";LIVE FOR TODAY
joffa corfe 

PREMIERS 2010

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 8:48 am

cobood wrote:
It really was a fabulous night, best c/squad function we have had in years...

You know you really are family when you start missing the people that are part of your life for 6 months of the year, and it makes you happy to see and be together again...

Many many thanks to the cfc, Euge and Will for a great night....

Very true Frankie
It had a special feel, In the old days one would go to a cheersquad function with aprehension, a touch of nerves of not knowing what to expect, Eugenes involvement with the squad has been swift and dynamic, In the sometimes explosive history of the cheersquad whichever way you choose to look at it, Eugene has been able to calm the factions, some would say more factions in our squad than the Australian labour party.

It's nice that at long last we have a family feel, a sense of direction, a meaning to our cause, to establish what we did this year was amazing, on the brink of being disbanded ( my opinion ) we were able to turn it all around, Have fun give so much back to the non collingwood cheersquad member, We many times this season opened our squad and hearts to visitors from all over the world and Australia.
In my books we captured the true meaning of Collingwood.

Eugene's involvement in all of this should not be dismissed, A fair person who is very much respected by all, Im still the new guy on the block as far as cheersquad membership years are concerned, But let me tell you all for the first time ever, i can truly say it's bloody fantastic being a collingwood cheersquad member.
To all the team leaders, Euge Will Betts and everyone else a big heartfelt thanks!

And i know i give everyone the shits because no one will sing ' Abide with me' in the cheersquad aisleway...but dont worry im still working on it. Wink

stik35 Virgo

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 12:07 pm

Many thanks to the Club for putting on such a good night.
Was great to catch up with everyone and the food was pretty good too, was not just your snag in bread, the salad was good too.

My only disappointment was the fact that there was no Sauvignon Blanc but I'm really not complaining, there was ample of everything else and I was pretty happy when it was served at the Copeland Trophy night.

magpie_born_and_bred 

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 6:35 pm

sad that i missed this event!

schoolies rocked!

I look forward to catching up with all of you in 2008, and would not rather be anywhere else!

CMON COLLINGWOOD - Together we march forward....

fence-banger Aries

Zito Kypro

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 6:02 pm

Thanks for the great comments.
Yes, the Cheer Squad was re-structured at the beginning of 07 and it showed nicely, didn't it!
We've lost Eugene, a great pity, as he was a tremendous support & advocate at Club level.
William Betts has worked closely with the Cheer Squad too and so, thanks to Will for his support as well.
Just one thing Joff, if I may ~ factions are at play and continue to be an issue for us, yes for sure.
But to compare us with the ALP?
Isn't it the Libs that have turned on each other, aren't the factions alive & well in Blue ribbon territory Laughing Wink
lesley, cheer squad committee member
See ya soon Exclamation

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Your Cheer Squad All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: