Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Question paranoia

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mike Scorpio

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:33 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

A neutrality issue? right... whatever that is. But giving you the benefit of my doubt I'm surprised you didn't use race or colour as your "neutrality issue" - they would have been just as relevant. But nope, for some reason you chose sexuality.

bwphantom wrote:
And a Tasmanian calling a Queenslander a redneck

I didn't call you, or any other Queenslander, a redneck so that must be an admission - read what I did say.
bwphantom Virgo

It's Better to Burn Out Than to Fade Away

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:36 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Mike wrote:
A neutrality issue? right... whatever that is. But giving you the benefit of my doubt I'm surprised you didn't use race or colour as your "neutrality issue" - they would have been just as relevant. But nope, for some reason you chose sexuality.

bwphantom wrote:
And a Tasmanian calling a Queenslander a redneck

I didn't call you, or any other Queenslander, a redneck so that must be an admission - read what I did say.

So i can assume that tasmanians grow two heads. And what sexuality would that mean? Wink

Sexual neutrality issue is meant in the reference to anyones sexual preference. To me it was not the issue of her sexuality, more the reaction of paranoia that I am seeking clarification. And I admit that I did not really make the initial connection between the history and the reaction, thus why i was seeking clarification on the issue.

As for seeking discussion. Is not that what this board is about? Oops I am sorry I just could not seem to locate the 'Communist Board', wherein every one has to agree with the state views Confused I should look harder and post in there next time. Laughing

Jock McHale
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2   

Jump to: