Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Brisbane Tickets

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Your Cheer Squad

Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cobood Aquarius

In Bucks I trust!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 4:46 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea we have no memberships yet, but did you also notice that to be able to purchase those tics you have to show your membership card? WTF!? Pissed off good and proper.... Evil or Very Mad

Letter says and I quote " Tickets to this game (Brisbane) can be collected from the 24th of March (we play the 28th) at the club by presenting your card to membership staff....

Need I say more?

By the way they are $25...

Yobbo^LuKa Libra

=[(World Champion)]=

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:54 pm

LOL How do we email with our membership number if we dont have the cards, how do we pick them up during office hours if we cannot make it down there?

Not all of us are on the dole... lol

cobood Aquarius

In Bucks I trust!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:52 pm

^ wouldnt do you any good to go pick them up without your membership card anyway!......
aryan Virgo

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:12 pm
Post subject: brisbane tickets & cs membershipReply with quote

Peter wrote:
Got the letter in the mail today re: The Brisbane game but guess what still no membership 3 more postal days left before Round 1......grrr

should arrive today or tomorrow at the latest i reckon
aryan Virgo

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:14 pm

Yobbo^LuKa wrote:
LOL How do we email with our membership number if we dont have the cards, how do we pick them up during office hours if we cannot make it down there?

Not all of us are on the dole... lol

iam Laughing - just so u dont think iam a dole bludging %$^%$£$% i work aswell part time
fence-banger Aries

Zito Kypro

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:57 pm

fence-banger wrote:
Yeah, that's all I know at this point.
All Cheer Squad memberships were to go in the post Fri 14/3.

As for R2 tix to Brisb ~ in case there's no news up till then ~ I'll be at a Cheer Squad Committee meeting Tues night, so can find-out first-hand wot the score is ~ I'll post something as soon as I get home.

OKeedokee ~ back from the Cheer Squad Committee meeting ........

making sure all Cheer Squad members get the info for R2, if you need the tix only ~

Cost: $25 for Entrance / Seat (one price only).

Order your ticket: call William Betts 8412 0029; or email williamb@collingwoodfc.com.au
no later than 24/3
state your full name & membership no.
1 per membership; limited no. of tix available.

Collect: by presenting your card to the Membership counter from 24/3.

And goodeygoodluck at the match! of corse Wink

stik35 Virgo

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 10:12 am

I received the letter a few days ago, have emailed Will and asked him to acknowledge receipt. Have not heard anything.

Been trying to put my name down for a ticket since I booked my airfare over a month ago, getting a bit concerned.

Pick up from the 24th, does that mean the Club is open Easter Monday?
I doubt it would be. Have to take time off work to go next week. Not leaving us much time, the game is next Friday.

Also, if we STILL don't have our memberships, we can't very well present them. New members wont even know their membership number.

We should be looking forward to the season, it should be fun but it becomes so stressful.

sam. Capricorn

formally known as BRoDieZ^BaBY

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 10:19 am

stik35 wrote:
I received the letter a few days ago, have emailed Will and asked him to acknowledge receipt. Have not heard anything.

Been trying to put my name down for a ticket since I booked my airfare over a month ago, getting a bit concerned.

Pick up from the 24th, does that mean the Club is open Easter Monday?
I doubt it would be. Have to take time off work to go next week. Not leaving us much time, the game is next Friday.

Also, if we STILL don't have our memberships, we can't very well present them. New members wont even know their membership number.

We should be looking forward to the season, it should be fun but it becomes so stressful.

I received my letter the other day as well, haven't heard anything back from Will either, I sent two emails yesterday, and I can't get through on the phone.

The answering machine did say that the club is open on Good Friday for a couple of hours.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger  
fence-banger Aries

Zito Kypro

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 1:12 pm

I'm guessing that the Membership dept has been pretty busy!
Should be starting to calm-down in there by the end of this week.

You're welcome to come & see me at the footy on Sat, if you're still up in the air about R2 tix ~ maybe we can do a list & send it all to William Betts, would that help? I'm in D1, right-hand side facing the goals (near where Anthony Rocca boots 'em!)

If you don't have your Cheer Squad membership card, just offer the letter at the counter when picking-up your ticket ~ don't know whether Lexus is open for business on Easter Mon, 24/3, but should have an answer by Sat.

As for not being able to collect R2 tix from Lexus during business hours ~ I don't have an answer just yet ~ has anyone else any thoughts on this one?

Maybe pick-up on Run-thru night next week, Thurs 27/3, 5 - 9pm?
That might help for some?

sam. Capricorn

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 1:29 pm

I'm going to Brisbane on the thursday, so i'm not to sure how ill be able to get the tickets before I go either.

Argh, I just wanted everything to be sorted already!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger  
sam. Capricorn

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:22 pm

Just tried to speak to Will once again, but his number isn't working, it's going straight to the shop. Called the normal number for the club, she transferred me to Will's number, but once again, got the message bank for the merch shop. Called again, she apologied, thinks Will must have divertion on, because of how snowed under he is still organizing RESERVING SEATING?

I'm a bit confused now!

aryan Virgo

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:03 pm
Post subject: re: willReply with quote

i spoke to the club just be4 and will is away for the day sorting out memberships so they transferred me to someone else
fence-banger Aries

Zito Kypro

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 6:39 pm

Maybe if we lay-off calling for a day, William & Co will be able to finish their work?

Idea Lexus is open at 10, or is it 10.30, on Good Friday morning.

Otherwise, if you're going to the footy on Sat, how about trying the Membership tent.

sam. Capricorn

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 6:46 pm

I really don't have the time anymore. So busy! I have been trying to get brisbane sorted for EIGHT WEEKS.

And regarding the membership:
I ended up getting the tracking numbers for the memberships. I deal with Australia Post every single day, and, great news (not) my membership hasn't even been scanned in.

Carders Leo

No Didak, No Collingwood!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:53 pm

fence-banger wrote:
I'm guessing that the Membership dept has been pretty busy!
Should be starting to calm-down in there by the end of this week.

You're welcome to come & see me at the footy on Sat, if you're still up in the air about R2 tix ~ maybe we can do a list & send it all to William Betts, would that help? I'm in D1, right-hand side facing the goals (near where Anthony Rocca boots 'em!)

If you don't have your Cheer Squad membership card, just offer the letter at the counter when picking-up your ticket ~ don't know whether Lexus is open for business on Easter Mon, 24/3, but should have an answer by Sat.

As for not being able to collect R2 tix from Lexus during business hours ~ I don't have an answer just yet ~ has anyone else any thoughts on this one?

Maybe pick-up on Run-thru night next week, Thurs 27/3, 5 - 9pm?
That might help for some?

Doesnt help when you are flying out for QLD on Easter Monday, Ive booked the tickets off Will I just need someone to pick em up.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Your Cheer Squad All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2   

Jump to: