Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

This is what I think!!!

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doska 

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2002 3:06 pm
Post subject: This is what I think!!!Reply with quote

The Bulldogs carried on there poor kicking infront of goal, I hate to admit it but they should have won this game of football. But they didn't and that is all that matters thats football if your shit and cant kick goals you deserve to lose. Last year we would have lost that game, but this year the players have taken The Next Step.
Jason Cloke, is going to be a legend of the Collingwood Football Club and he will be a future club captain. He is just so couragous and had his best game of the year so far even though every game he plays is good.
Anthony Rocca, what a game he had, some beatiful marks, especially mark of the year!!!
Didn't go to the game because had sporting commitments, but I refuse to listen to matches on radio, I hate it. So got home in time to watch the replay without knowing the scores, while most of you were celebrating at 5:30 I was punching my bedroom door,when Hunter markes 20 metres infront with 40 seconds to go my door has a few nice dints.
I did not sit for the entire last quarter and kissed my door when we won it was the adrenalin I am so thucken happy we won, I love you all anyone anything that is Black & White I love you.
I'm back for the Brisbane game this week gotta get my tickets as it will be a sell out.
1st vs 2nd. What a game when were we last involved in one?
Can anyone tell me the situation on Molloy he was limping on the sidlines when I watched the replay of the match the commentator said it was his foot.Buckley kicked a captains goal and came to life in the 2nd half.
It was a tough hard game of footy the Doggies are better then where they are on the ladder but on a better day we would have demolished them.
All your going to here is this week was the Doggies bad kicking, etc etc.
From the Hawks losing the game then selves, to the Anzac Day match where Essendon lost because of the rain, last week that St.Kilda was no competiton & this week Bulldogs poor kicking, we will earn our respect when we knock of the BANANA BENDER QUEENSLAND COCKROACHESthis saturday!!!!!!!!!
We will be top of the table after this round.
We have the best defence in the league after 7 rounds thank you very much.

GO THE PIES!!!
sorry if my post is all over the place im just saying whats coming to my head as Im over the moon and I hope all you black and white followers had a good time at the footy today and cheered the boys on!!!!

WELL DONE TO ALL OF YOU for being loyal!!!!!
Todays match separated the men from the boyz!

Brown26 

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2002 4:01 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

And when we demolish the not-so-mighty Lions, the week after will be one and two as well - US V Port.

GO PIES

Pies for Premiers 2002, 3, 4, 5, 6....
junkboy75 Pisces

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2002 5:06 pm

nah, the excuse for port will be no primus, no lade, no montgomery yadda yadda yadda. this lack of respect doesn't worry me so long as we win!

"..we flew at them as a hawk to his prey, passed through them in the disordered state in which they were, separated them into two distinct parts and then tacked upon their largest division.." -- Captain Cuthbert Collingwood, 1797
London Dave Aquarius

Ješte jedna pivo prosím

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2002 6:29 pm

as long as they are making excuses after we win the flag, I'll be happy

Looooooooonnnnnngggggggg way to go yet. we were'nt great today, but its the type of game we lost last year that cost us finals footy. Kepp on keepin on pies!

magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2002 1:14 pm

Beautiful!!

1892 _ 2002... THE PROUDEST JOURNEY IN FOOTBALL CONTINUES, WITH ARMS LOCKED TOGETHER,WHILST MARCHING SIDE BY SIDE, WE WILL FOREVER STAND AS ONE TO SUPPORT OUR BELOVED COLLINGWOOD FOOTBALL CLUB, it's more than just a club it's a way of life !.............................http://www.mp3.com/joffa

molloymagic Aquarius

*Thanks 4 the great memorys Jarrod!**miss ya*

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2002 1:34 pm

I heard Molloy had a bruised foot but every where i've read has said that he will alright to play this week

Jarrod Molloy RULES!!!!
*2002 Joint V.C*
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: