Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

LET'S GET LOUD!!!

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
dillo_09 Cancer

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2002 1:01 pm
Post subject: LET'S GET LOUD!!!Reply with quote

As I posted on another BB

Come on everyone, lets fire up, tell your freinds to fire up and be prepared to make soooo much noise on Saturday that we all cant talk on Sunday.

Let's get Loud says it all!!!

Spread the word anyway you can via email, snail mail, phone, poster, banner, carrier pidgeon whatever!!!

Just make sure all the Collingwood faithful at the ground on saturday know they have to be soooo thucking loud all night that it is gonna hurt!!!!!

Copy and paste this to your Collingwood supporting friends. Feel free to edit it in anyway if you feel you can get the message accross better.

Dear Fellow Collingwood Supporter,

As we all know, since 1994 the Collingwood Football Club has endured it's longest ever period without figuring in the finals. We have languished on the bottom rungs of the ladder for longer than ever before and suffered more pain than we have ever could have imagined during the afterglow of 1990. It is at the point now where my Carlton supporting "friends" and Essendon supporting "friends" are telling me that we dont bother them anymore and that they hate each other more than they hate us. This hurts me badly because when they hate us it means we are successfull.

But now, in 2002, the future of our great football club is brighter than ever before and the club is on the doorstep of an exciting and hopefully long era of success.

Collingwood players put their bodies on the line every week for us, the fans. Now is the time to put your body on the line and show these courageous and enthusiastic young men that we are all behind them 110%.

Let's get LOUD!!

This saturday night at Colonial Stadium, the Collingwood Football Club faces one of its biggest games in years against the best team going around, Brisbane.

You can forget your Carlton games and your ANZAC Day clashes, THIS is one of the most important games in the recent history of our great club.

This is our biggest opportunity for many years to make a statement to the football world and prove ourselves as a serious challenger.

Now is the time for all supporters of the Mighty Magpies to stand up and shout "I am gonna hurt for my club!!" You need to put your voices on the line and scream like you have never screamed before. Let's show our boys what the old days were like at Vic Park where the opposition feared us, the fans, just as much as they feared the players.

Let's shock the shit out of the Lions. Let's make football park look like a church service compared to the reception that they are gonna get from us.

Let's create such a wave of passion, emotion and noise that all the media make note of it in their wrap ups of the game. Let's make such an impact that when Buck's gets interveiwed after the game of his life (50 possessions) he can do nothing but praise the efforts of the crowd!!

With apologies to Winston Churchill -
"We shall go on to the end, we shall fight at Colonial, we shall fight at the MCG, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our club, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight in the back line, we shall fight on the ground, we shall fight in the packs and on the wings, we shall fight in the forward line; we shall never surrender!!!"

LET'S GET LOUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Pies

JLC Aquarius

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2002 1:39 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Spread the word ?? My friend the word has been spread for ages. My friends and i always cheer win lose or draw and we are getting bigger and louder each week. There is nothing worse than supporters who only cheer when we are winning.

As i said this week the gathering point is behind the goals at the Locker Room End either with the Cheersquad or standing up the back with the boys. None of this medallion Crap or Level 4 rubbish. The place to be is ground level.

I am the game, you don't wanna play me
I am control, no way you can change me
I am have heavy debts, no way you can pay me
I am the pain, and I know you can't take me

Look over your shoulder, ready to run
Like a good little bitch, from a smoking gun
I am the game, and I make the rules
So move on out, and you can die like a fool
Play the game, you're gonna be the same
You're gonna change your name, you're gonna die in flames
Hahahahaha
Time to play the game!
Doska 

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2002 3:08 pm

Make those Ignorant, Arrogant, Banana Bender Queenslanders know what it means to mess with Collingwood.
The Collingwood at the present time is stronger then ever. We have the best support base in the country. Talking about bandwagoners take a look at Brisbane supporters can only get a full house when they play in the finals you rugby freaks. This isn't including the Collingwood supporters in Queensland you are the same as all of us where all in this together, whether your on the Internet on the other side of the world, or your sitting front row infront of the Locker Room or on Level 4. It's such a big game for every one invovled and everyone who loves this club. To put the point across to the younger generation, who haven't seen success like me, this is the biggest match we are ever gonna witness, we have seen Coll vs Ess, Coll vs Carl nothing gets better then the top of the table clash with the best team going around. Colonial Stadium must be full because when we knock the pineapple heads off and send them back SCUMSLAND knowing that they entered Victoria and got taught a football lesson from the best club that has ever played this great game of ours. When they realise that Victoria is the home of football and realise that Collingwood has arrived. We all stick with the club through thick and thin. We all get upset we have to, it's coz we all love this club.
We want our respect I love what Fraser said on the news, we have to realise where a top four side!!!! That is thucking true we are capable of finishing in the top 4.
We have the pride, passion, heart desire, we have good youngsters, a great team and most importantly the best supporter base in the history of any sport in this country. We are so big as a club that 15 other clubs hate us and know that when we win that premiership in 2002. When Bucks and Y2K Malty hold that cup up high, when all of ush ead back to Victoria Park and stay there for the next 2 weeks parting and parting and paryting all day and night long. When we unite as one when we stick it up critics opposition supporters the fat lady who has sung so much times against us to anyonethat has done bad for this club stick it up your ass when we win the flag.
It will be the reward for the loyalty we have shown and success will be with us.

WE LOVE YOU COLLINGWOOD, WE DO
OHHHHH COLLINGWOOD WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!
Watching the Doggies game on TV the cheersquad looked brutal behind the goals well done on another good performance!!!!!!!

Cam Capricorn

Nick's BB Member #166

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2002 5:10 pm

me and the missus want to go but want to sit near the pies supporters (which could be all round the ground anyways i guess). im going to get tickets so i wanna know which end of colonial will you guys be sitting? the lockett end or the coventry end?

McGuane gets the ball out of the centre -bounces, bounces, bounces, baulks, bounces, baulks, GOALLL!
cobood Aquarius

In Bucks I trust!

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2002 6:24 pm

Coventry end Cam....

BE LOUD...BE PROUD
(September.... we WILL be there)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: