Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Squad waiting list?

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Your Cheer Squad

Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
magpie_born_and_bred 

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 8:49 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

very good point jack, in 2009 when we get the ultras up and running i hope to god we never have opposition fans in our stand,

if so, we know what to chant Wink

Yobbo^LuKa Libra

=[(World Champion)]=

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 8:25 pm

Peter wrote:
This year we aim to try and find out who does and doesn't use there seat. It may not be a quick fix in 2008 but hopefully by 2009 we will have all 250 seats occupied. So say for instance you sit in k1, k2, k3 and nobody sits in k4, k5 for 1 week then the next week its the same and again well we can have a look who supposed to be occuping that seat. We can then check if they have scanned there ticket and are sitting else were or if they simply do not come.

These people either should just either purchase a seasons ticket and sit in General Admission and let people that want to be part of the cheer sqaud every week in....

It won't happen overnight but it will happen.

A pretty sensible and logical ploy in trying to stomp out the finals ticket loving no showers... lol

I have often wondered why they don't do it...But at the end of the day it doesn't matter if they don't rock up as to the club they are all paid up and the money is in the bank. lol

magpie_born_and_bred 

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 8:48 pm

its a good idea to try to weed out those who do not rock up because that is half the problem in solving the issue of noise at our games and the reputation of our squad.
Fire Up Sagittarius

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 9:06 pm

magpie_born_and_bred wrote:
its a good idea to try to weed out those who do not rock up because that is half the problem in solving the issue of noise at our games and the reputation of our squad.

you cant do that. mainly because some people do work on saturdays and can not get out of it or need the money. also some people might have plans like a wedding to go to etc. you get my drift
magpie_born_and_bred 

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 9:23 pm

yeah your right. But it will be noticable who is not there consecutive weeks in a row. I am sure those in charge of this investigation will do a great job.
Fire Up Sagittarius

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 9:28 pm

but how are they going to know.

besides if there is spare seats its maybe because no one is allocated that seat. i know near me there is like 5 seats spare
Peter 

BELIEVE!!!!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 12:02 pm

Those seats are not spare we have 250 cheer squad members and 250 spots..thus a wiating list...those seats would be paid for by those 5 people obvioulsy either purchase for a guareenteed finals ticket or chose to sit else where. Thus why we want to find out why??

You don't work or have wedding every week?? We play Saturday/Sunday/ Friday and Saturday nights....I guarenttee those people are in there seats on Anzac Day. Why??

WHICH IS WHY WE CALL IT THE PRESENT
"Life is meant to be lived";LIVE FOR TODAY
Fire Up Sagittarius

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 12:33 pm

nah man they are ALWAYS spare. coz the dad that brings his son and brother also brings his dad. then on the other side the wife brings her freind as well. and behind me people bring freinds. all are not members of cheersquad.

anzac day is the same the guys and behind me its spare.
magpie_born_and_bred 

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 6:30 pm

i think someone with a bit more sense would know best Micky.
Fire Up Sagittarius

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 12:27 am

i think someone with a bit more sense would know best Micky.

what ya mean Shocked Confused
sam. Capricorn

formally known as BRoDieZ^BaBY

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:58 pm

mum just got a phone call from will, guess a few people havent resigned because shes just been offered a spot.

everyone better be mega nice to her! lol.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger  
aryan Virgo

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 4:22 pm
Post subject: cheer squad waiting listReply with quote

i was on the waiting list since about mid last year and i have been accepted so there shouldnt be a problem keep ringing and pushing the issue and u should be right..
fence-banger Aries

Zito Kypro

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 4:39 pm
Post subject: Waiting listReply with quote

The Cheer Squad is locked-into a certain no. of seats, as directed by the Club ~ it's not possible to expand the no. of seats/rows.
Some years there a more vacancies than other years, it just depends on how many decide to drop-off.
Those on the Wait list should hear soon about membership & seating if they haven't already, maybe as early as next week.
The seating arrangements can be a bit of a jigsaw puzzle ~ eg if 3 are coming in and there are 2 seats in 1 row, and 1 further away, that sort of thing. Not everyone already with a seat is happy to move to help with the jigsaw puzzle, so the whole thing can get tricky!
As we all know, there are a lot of cardboard cut-outs in the Cheer Squad ~ something that drags us all down. They're not always the oldies, they're youngies too, so it's more a problem of outlook & what we think a Cheer Squad is about. Lots of times, I hear members say that they don't have to do anything cos they're paid-up members ~ as if that's what being a Cheer Squad member is about! Rolling Eyes

Magpie_Dan Taurus

The KING And I

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:20 pm

good stuff, yes sean i kno u do cheer, nothin was directed at u

So who you directing this at then? Do tell!!!

PAUL MEDHURST'S #1 FAN
NATHAN BUCKLEY- 280 Games 284 Goals
Bucks You Are THE KING

AT COLLINGWOOD, YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE
Fire Up Sagittarius

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:56 pm

Magpie_Dan wrote:
good stuff, yes sean i kno u do cheer, nothin was directed at u

So who you directing this at then? Do tell!!!

he cant coz he is banned AGAIN!

besides he is (probz) at the soccer tonight. getting MORE ideas from there to put in the cs
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Your Cheer Squad All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2   

Jump to: