Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Buffering on BigPond TV

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bwphantom Virgo

It's Better to Burn Out Than to Fade Away

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 2:30 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

HAL wrote:
What makes you say that I will start hearing this.

Stop it hal you are starting to make sense...check your programming a systems check may locate that bug and fix your problem.

Jock McHale
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  
HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 2:34 pm

[quoteyou]What makes you say that he or she has been not hearing this.
Joel Capricorn

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 8:45 pm

CrazyAboutDaisy wrote:
Its not the ISP its the speed of your current plan.Trust me Telstra are the best of the lot and have over 55% of the market share so they must be doing something right.

Telstra are best of the lot? Hardly.

I think you need to read www.whirlpool.net.au - Telstra is widely recognised as the worst big ISP is Australia.

They have a massive market base because most of their customers are ignorant people who haven't bothered to do any research to see what is available. They also have a massive marketing budget, which most other ISPs could only dream about.
The Prototype Virgo

Paint my face with a good-for-nothin smile.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 12:34 am

I prefer the AAPT broadband we have, it's a better deal for what we want to do and we were able to upgrade to the faster broadband without paying anything extra.

Plus we now have WiFI wireless so I have my connection on broadband in my room, and on my laptop if I ever use it, I let my brother use that...my mum can use the broadband on her comp.

All happy. Smile

https://www.facebook.com/davehardingphotography
https://www.facebook.com/Davage
stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:04 pm

Joel wrote:
CrazyAboutDaisy wrote:
Its not the ISP its the speed of your current plan.Trust me Telstra are the best of the lot and have over 55% of the market share so they must be doing something right.

Telstra are best of the lot? Hardly.

I think you need to read www.whirlpool.net.au - Telstra is widely recognised as the worst big ISP is Australia.

They have a massive market base because most of their customers are ignorant people who haven't bothered to do any research to see what is available. They also have a massive marketing budget, which most other ISPs could only dream about.

Most of the sooking used to be about Telstra counting uploads in it's download limit. I believe other ISP's are starting to do the same thing.

If you can get better broadband (speed and reliability) than the Telstra cable in Australia, I'd be very surprised

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2   

Jump to: