Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

CS Membership in 08

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Your Cheer Squad

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Johnson#26 

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:30 pm
Post subject: CS Membership in 08Reply with quote

Just a quick question - with the CS in 2008, do you need the full reserved seat + seasons ticket + $45 CS memberships in order to go to each and every game and sit with the squad, or is it possible to go to all games (even Anzac Day, or like v Geelong in round 15 this year) with the $45 one and get a seat? Thanks in advance.
sam. Capricorn

formally known as BRoDieZ^BaBY

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 9:55 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

you will need a reserved seat to be able to sit cs for every match. the $45 ticket gets you to sit cs for a few games, but definatley not all (esp anzac day, queens bday etc)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger  
Johnson#26 

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 12:35 pm

Hmm ok. Thanks for that. Would you say that 75% of MCG/TD matches you can get into using only the $45 one?
sam. Capricorn

formally known as BRoDieZ^BaBY

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 2:00 pm

I wouldn't have a clue.. I guess it would also depend how many spare seats there will be next year and how many other people have the $45 one.
Also, i'm not to sure if there's a limit on how many games you can sit with the squad with that one? Probably best to ask the club, it might be only be something like 5 or something? Otherwise why wouldn't the majority of people not get a reserved seat and just stick with the $45?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger  
fan4collingwood Aries

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 6:44 pm

I would think that the $45 is membership fee to the Cheersquad and you would still need to purchase a game day ticket, and reserved seat for the major crowd pulling games.

As an interstate member, I would love to have my country membership, and then also pay the $45 for the cheersquad, and maybe even get to sit with them at some games.

piesfan5 Leo

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 6:09 pm

sam. wrote:
I wouldn't have a clue.. I guess it would also depend how many spare seats there will be next year and how many other people have the $45 one.
Also, i'm not to sure if there's a limit on how many games you can sit with the squad with that one? Probably best to ask the club, it might be only be something like 5 or something? Otherwise why wouldn't the majority of people not get a reserved seat and just stick with the $45?

speaking to lesley i found that with the $45 squad card you will be able to go to 6 games max
and if you wanted 2 get finals tickets
you would be put ahead of visitors who want to get them
but not a very good chance

I LOVE ARSENAL F.C.
fence-banger Aries

Zito Kypro

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 10:10 pm

I'm doing the rounds of Nick's trying to let Cheer Squad members know that Seasons tix are being sent-out this coming Friday.

All seats, just over 200, have been taken.

maggies_4_eva 

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:41 am

Geez, we have lost heaps.........
fence-banger Aries

Zito Kypro

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:40 pm
Post subject: Re: CS Membership in 08Reply with quote

Johnson#26 wrote:
Just a quick question - with the CS in 2008, do you need the full reserved seat + seasons ticket + $45 CS memberships in order to go to each and every game and sit with the squad, or is it possible to go to all games (even Anzac Day, or like v Geelong in round 15 this year) with the $45 one and get a seat? Thanks in advance.

In order to get automatic entry into the Cheer Squad Bay for the entire Season, you need 3 things:
Cheer Squad membership, Seasons ticket, Cheer Squad Reserved seat. This covers you for ALL matches at the MCG & at Docklands for the entire Season.

We have a Guest Pass / Visitor system in place (limited numbers) ~
this is for Collingwood supporters who don't have a regular reserved seat, who want to sit with us for a match, any match.
Passes are available each week, which gets visitors a free seat in our Bay. Ground admission tickets (or Seasons ticket) needs to be purchased only.
Just remember that it's a Cheer Squad Bay and noise and activity comes with the deal!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Your Cheer Squad All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: