Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

From here on in

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Chicks Channel

Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
luvlicca Virgo

Oh Nicky your so fine, your so fine you blow my mind!!!!!!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 2:10 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

dude now your stealing my quotes LMAO!!!
mel_kay39 

PIES PREMIERS 2010

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 4:53 pm

Cool, I love how I manage to put my foot in my mouth with Heath. Sounds like something I would do. LOL... Next time I should praise him on his ball-handling skills!
Emily14 Scorpio

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 9:55 pm

does anybody really like it or am i waisting my time?
Emily14 Scorpio

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 10:17 pm

well if i only have a cople of fans then thats all i need Smile
Emily14 Scorpio

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 11:21 pm

Chapter 3: No more conversation

Mel and Heath were chatting away about life and how bad it can be and how good it can be at times.
“Hey can I have some water?” Heath asked
“Yeah I’ll get you some” Mel said getting off her chair and headed over to the Never Fail water pump and filled up a paper cup.
She turned around and Heath was standing in front of her. She dropped the cup and let out a little gasp. Heath slid his hands up onto her arse and began kiss her neck and walked her over to her desk. Heath slid all the papers off and laid her down on it and they began kissing passionately. All of a sudden Mel stopped.
“Hold on I’ll go lock the door” she said.
Mel got up and headed over to the door and locked it and made sure all the vanesion blinds were closed and she headed back she began kissing Heath again. He sat down on the desk and she was standing up and she lifted one leg up so her knee was resting on the desk. Heath began to unbutton her shirt and soon her shirt and skirt were on the floor and she slowly lifted his t-shirt up revealing his toned but kind of small body. She couldn’t help but giggle as he begun to kiss her neck and teasing her by tickling her upper thigh.
“What’s so funny” he asked with a look of confusion on his face
“Nothing, just make love to me” Mel said
Heath pounced on her like a horny lion.

Emily sat by the phone contemplating on whether to ring her boyfriend or not or contact anyone from her hometown. She couldn’t take her eyes off the phone but certain things kept holding her back. All she just wanted was to her hear her boyfriends voice to calm her down, to sooth her; but she couldn’t. She decided she had to see him in person. All she needed to work out was how? She asked her cousin if she could drive her.
“Hey Alicia would you drive me back to Venus bay? I really need to go there” Emily said
Alicia put her head down “I can’t, its best if you let go on your own”
Emily could sense that her cousin didn’t want to get herself or Emily in any trouble with Uncle Bill.
“I understand” Emily said
She raced down stairs the whole time thinking of someone who could or would drive her to Venus Bay. She needed someone who knew where it was and could actually drive. Then she snapped her fingers; she had someone!
“Dale!” she said, “hmm the perfect crime”
She heard her uncle call out to her “Ready to go to Lexus Emily?”
“Yes I’m waiting for you” she replied
They got into the car and headed to Lexus. She knew she would some difficulty in asking Dale to help her, especially since she was such a bitch to him yesterday. When they got there, she saw him sitting on the couch in the café, which was helpful. Now she didn’t have to go looking for him. She walked over to him and put on her best smile.
“Hey Dale, sorry I was a bitch to you yesterday” Emily said
He looked up from reading the newspaper “That’s alright! Sorry I smacked you with the ball!” he said, “Wow your nose went down a lot!”
“Yeah I iced it when I got home” she said smiling
“Hang on, why are you being nice to me all of a sudden?” Dale asked with a confused look on his face
“Dale I need a huge favour” she said.
She couldn’t hide it now! It hadn’t taken him long to catch on!
He smirked at her “What do you need?”
“Well I really need you to drive me to Venus Bay” she said batting her eyelids, “Look I can explain it all to you later, but I just need you to do it without Uncle Bill knowing”
“That could get me in a lot of trouble you know. Especially if he finds out I helped you” he said
Emily put her head down and sighed. That wasn’t what she was hoping to hear.
“Tell you what I’ll take you for your birthday how’s that? I’ll tell Bill it’s a footy clinic that I’m giving you and if he says yes, your in” he added
Emily smiled “Thank you Dale thank you so much!” and she hugged him out of excitement.
Her uncle noticed something was happening with them and went to find out what.
“What’s going on here?” he growled
Emily put her head down smiling and Dale quickly answered “Nothing much Billy, just having a good footy chat with your niece”
Bill had a confused but sarcastic look on his face “Footy? Dale, the girls never watched a game in her life”
Emily quickly butted in “But dale is going to teach me! I’ve taken a real shine to it and plus it gets my mind off things”
Bill cracked a big smile “Well that’s the best thing I have heard from you yet Em”
“Billy can I have a word with you for a minute?” Dale asked
The two headed about a metre or so away from Emily
“Bill I was wondering for Emily’s birthday if I could you know, maybe give her an all day footy clinic? You know pick her up early in the morning and drive to a nice spot where I can teach her the basics and have a kick?” Dal asked
“Well if you willing to do that then yeah I guess that can be arranged. I do trust you Dale, so don’t try any funny business you got it?” Bill replied
“Thanks Bill. No chance mate! Don’t want to get on your bad side” Dale chuckled
Bill left the café and Dale walked back to Emily who was waiting on the couch with a anxious look on her face.
“He said I could” Dale told Emily
Emily screamed and ran over and hi-5d Dale and just beamed.
“Your my new best friend you know that!” she said
Dale laughed “Em I need your mobile number”
She laughed “I don’t have a mobile”
“Why not?” he asked
“It’s a long story” she replied
“I have 45 minutes before training” Dale laughed
“Yes you do but it still wouldn’t be enough time and I’m sorry but I cant tell you” Emily said dejected, “But what’s your number and I’ll call you from home”
Dale wrote it on her hand “There you go” he said
“I’ll call you tonight and we can plan it” she said
“Perfecto! Cant wait agent 87” he said
Emily just looked at him with a blank look on her face.
“Forget it” he said laughing

Danni was getting ready for her date and she was excited as anything.
“Hmm do these shoes match with this dress” she asked Jade who was sitting on the couch looking jealous and disappointed that she hadn’t found herself a date or someone to please her.
“Babe you look stunning” Jade said smiling.
She had to admit, she was very happy for Danni. She knew her time would come eventually! Didn’t mean she couldn’t be jealous of Danni until then.
“I’m so nervous! He is really hot and so nice and everything else I can think of, but what happens if he doesn’t think that about me after dinner?” Danni said flatly
“Just be yourself and he will love you. Break awkward silences and be calm and just have a good time” Jade said
“Ok, ok, ok, I am I’m going to breathe, relax and be myself” Danni said
“Good, then if it goes well you can find me someone like him too” Jade laughed Danni heard a car beep “ Ok that’s him, I got to fly, thanks Jade you’re the best!” Danni said
She raced out the door and hopped into Nicks sexy black Lexus. He leaned over and kissed her on the cheek.
“You look ravishing. It really is beauty and the beast and I must add a quite handsome beast at that” Nick pointing to himself
“I have herd that quote from somewhere before” Danni said
“Yeah? I don’t think I have before” said Nick “Bloody Ben Johnson giving me cheap quotes from movies” Nick muttered to himself
“So where we going?” Danni asked
“A lovely restaurant on South Bank called Overcast Blue Sky” he replied
Danni got a romantic feel about the restaurant, “Is it dressy?” she asked
“Yeah, it has a trendy but classy dress code” Nick said
Danni began to get excited. When they got there, they sat down ordered and began chatting and having a few to drink. It was getting to know each other time so to speak. “Nick…your going to be to pissed to drive me home” she said giggling and feeling a little tipsy from the wine
“Nah babe” he slurred, “I’ll get Dids to come pick us up. He’s always been a good friend and yeah, so he will do it and I’ll get my car tomorrow” he continued and laughed.
They sat there enjoying more wine and scotch and they chatted until Nick thought he should ring Dids before it got to late.
Nick grabbed his phone and called Dids “Maaaate! Maxy here can you pick me and my sexy babe up?” he said
“Mate I’ve only got the Ute” Dids said
“Oh shit that’s no good” he said, “Ok well come get me then please” and he hung up his phone “Can your friend come pick you up? Dids only has his Ute!” he said with a sorry face
Danni rang Jade “Babe I’m a bit drunk, well very drunk, I need you to come get me cause we cant drive” she said
“Babe I’m in bed” she said
“Pleaseeee” Danni pleaded
“Ok I’m coming now” she said
Jade changed into some casual trackies and a pies shirt and jumped in the car.
Danni and Nick took off toward southbank and began making out near the bridge.
“The moon in the sky was like a big pizza pie” Danni sang
“That’s amore” Nick added
They laughed. They were already finishing each other’s sentences. They just stood there in silence looking at each other
“You tempted” Nick asked breaking the silence
“To do what?” Danni replied
“To do something naughty?” he laughed
Danni began giggling as though she thought Nick was joking.
“Well, are you?” he said
“Its only our first date” Danni said
“Yeah I know and it just makes me want you more” Nick said as he pulled her closer towards him.

Jade was wondering around southbank looking for Danni. She wasn’t impressed. She knew she was coming to get her.
“Arghhhhh! I have work first thing in the morning and I can’t find her! It’s 12AM! Where the hell is she!” she shouted
“Hey I know you” a voice said
Jade turned around. It was Alan.
“Oh hello” she said
“Are you looking for Danni?” He said
“Sure am” she replied smiling
I’m looking for Nick as well” Alan said
They walked around for the next 20 minutes looking for the pair of them, both frustrated now that they couldn’t find them.
“There you are” Jade yelled out
“It’s about bloody time” Alan added

Danni kissed Nick goodnight and Jade led her to the car and helped her in. She asked her how her night was?
“Oh my god! It was really good! I like him lots” Danni said
“That’s good to hear babe” Jade replied
The whole way home all Jade could think about was Alan. She thought she could very well be in love with him. The problem was she didn’t know anything about him.
“Thanks for ringing me!” she said
Danni didn’t say a word, she had passed out. Jade felt like this was her time, and now it may well be love at first sight.

Ash and Sean had spent the night working out the finer details of their wedding. They only wanted a simple one. Nothing fancy and definitely nothing over the top.
“Babe why don’t we do at the zoo or something? You know in the gardens there and we can have the reception in the function centre. Then we only have on location? What do you think?” Sean said
“The zoo?? I don’t know? Maybe we can have a look first. I don’t want to commit to one place for now you know?” Ash replied, “I mean we don’t even have a date yet”
“Well then let’s start there! When would you like to get married?” he asked
“Well don’t you think I should be asking you that? I mean we have to plan it around your footy, so you tell me!” Ash said
“Well I think the best time is definitely the end of the season, at least then we can have a proper honeymoon” he said
“Ok done! So how about we do after the Copeland Trophy, like the weekend after. Everyone will still be around and would not have headed off on their breaks yet” Ash said
They both agreed on a date, and now they were setting the wheels in motion. They decided they would go and check out potential venues for the ceremony and reception during the week and also caterers. They were both hoping this was going to be as painless as possible. But weddings never went to plan and theirs was going to be no different.
Sean went and sat in the lounge while Ash flicked thru some bridal magazines. She had no idea what type of dress she wanted, or whether she wanted to wear a dress. She wasn’t a traditional person, so no one would expect her to wear a dress anyway. She found a couple that she liked and then some really nice suits too. This was going to be the hardest decision ever for her.
On top of trying to work out what she was going to wear, she needed to know if they were going to have bridesmaids and groomsmen. She assumed that Sean would want them, and they would be his teammates. But she really didn’t know anyone here as yet, and she wouldn’t have asked any one from back home.
That was something she would have to think about.

She sat at the table for hours going thru all the little things she thought she would need to worry about. Sean came back in and asked if there was anything she wanted him to do. Ash said to sort out if he wanted groomsmen or not and what he wanted in the way of food! He just laughed at her.
“You know I will eat anything” he said
Ash smiled “That’s not helping”
Sean thought that Ash was getting a little stressed now, so he picked her up and kissed her and took her to the bedroom.
“How about we work out our honeymoon spots?” he said with a grin and walked to the bedroom
“You left the pamphlets on the table” Ash said
“I know” he said

Next up from here on in

How does em and dales plan go?

More sexual sessions for Mel and heath

Jade and Allan what’s going to happen?

A friendship begins
mel_kay39 

PIES PREMIERS 2010

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:09 am

Starts singing "Heath the horny lion is the king of the jungle and his ___ is big and wide" You fill in the blanks! Good going, Em! Bring it on!
mel_kay39 

PIES PREMIERS 2010

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 10:43 am

*takes a bow* thanks!

Actually, technically speaking, being pounced on by a horny lion would kinda hurt. Don't they have sharp claws? I suppose you'd be into it if you liked a bit of rough...

mel_kay39 

PIES PREMIERS 2010

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 10:01 am

But seeing him in the flesh yesterday I don't think I would mind at all...
mel_kay39 

PIES PREMIERS 2010

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:40 pm

Damn straight! Little hottie that he is!
mel_kay39 

PIES PREMIERS 2010

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 10:50 am

Come on Em, where's the next ep?!
Emily14 Scorpio

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:58 pm

sorry guys my computer broke down
sorry about the delay ill post the next one in the next week
Smile
sorry once again
mel_kay39 

PIES PREMIERS 2010

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 9:53 pm

No worries, these things happen! (boy do I know about that!)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Chicks Channel All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2   

Jump to: