Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

From here on in

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Chicks Channel

Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Emily14 Scorpio

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 9:55 pm
Post subject: From here on inReply with quote

Episode one: FROM HERE ON IN

Stories are so hard to start so im going to give it my best shot, hope you all enjoy.

Jade and Danni had just started working at Lexus centre they were the best of friends and had been since year 7. Danni finally landed the job as the club masseuse and Jade got her job as a receptionist. They found it coincidental that they both got a job working with Collingwood but they knew that how luck went and both were very excited that they could be working with the boys, they were two best mates who lived together and partied together of a weekend so on their first day of work they helped each other out.
‘How do I look Danni?” said Jade
“You look fine trust me, I am nervous I mite stuff up when Im massaging one of the boys”
“I doubt it, you will be in heaven when your doing that” laughed Jade
Danni found it a bit amusing herself “Look at the time Jade its almost 7 o’clock we better get going, are we taking separate cars or going together?” said Danni
“maybe take our own cars because I finish later than you”
The girls followed each other to work.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ash was on the plane to Melbourne she was a 21 year old who was dating Collingwood superstar Sean Rusling. The two met when Sean was at a game over in Adelaide they had been travelling back and fourth to see each other Sean was the most romantic person when it came to making his girl Ash happy, He would take her out on picnics, take her horse riding, if she want happy he would do anything possible to please her. When the plane arrived to Melbourne air port Ash raced off the plane and looked for Sean, she couldn’t find him anywhere she was beginning to think Sean had forgotten about her she herd a voice say her name “Ash” she turned around it was Sean holding a bunch of red roses she ran and jumped on him and wrapped her legs around him and kissed him in front of everyone, there were a few 12 year old girl who were a fan of Sean rusling that watched Ash kiss him
“Babe I thought you had forgotten about me or something I couldn’t find you” she said
“As if I would forget you baby, you’re the last thing I would forget about” he replied “Lets grab my luggage and head back to our new house”
The two loaded Ash’s luggage and headed into the car and they headed to their new house they bought in the off season it was a double story house right across the road from the beach it was located in Williamstown, when the arrived Sean led ash into the house the opened the front door together.
“Oh my god Sean” said Ash surprised.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Danni and Jade were at their jobs at the Lexus centre Danni was doing her massaging and Jade was her desk. Jade waited for something good to happen when she heard a girl come rushing in.
“Has Leon Davis been through yet?” she asked Jade
“Um no not that I have seen sorry” Jade replied
“Oh ok because he has an appointment with me” Mel said
“Well I’ll keep an eye out for him, what was your name sorry?” said Jade
“Oh sorry! I’m Mel I’m the club councillor”
“Hi I’m Jade, I’m the new receptionist”
“So your new here are you, working here is the best thing if you are a Collingwood supporter, do you support Collingwood?” Mel asked
“Yeah I sure do” said Jade
They were having an awesome conversation when Heath Shaw entered the room, “Hey ladies I’m looking for the club councillor” he said
“That would be me” Mel said stuttering
“Oh well I’m just here on behalf of Leon Davis um he couldn’t make it for his appointment today so he said he will reschedule and that his sorry” Heath said
“No worries then” Mel said
Heath walked away, Mel turned away and muttered to herself, “Oh man I stuffed it up again”
Jade was looking at Mel “What did you stuff up?”
“Oh nothing” a silence fell between the two “Ok well I think his cute I only just established that I have something for him” said Mel
“Well get to know him, talk to him” Jade said
“Hmm maybe when I see him next I will try and get to know him”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Danni was massaging Anthony Rocca in the massage room in Lexus centre wishing that she could give a hot single player a massage instead. She saw Heath Shaw and Nick Maxwell walk into the room chatting loudly
“I just spoke to the hottest chick Maxy” said Heath
“Who was she?” said Nick
“She is the club councillor, pretty sure she had the best ass I have ever seen” Heath said
Danni looked up and paused, Nick looked over at Danni and paused the two kept looking at each other then looking away then looking at each other, Nick was captivated by Danni’s beauty.
After Danni had knocked off work and was at her car loading it up she heard someone call out to her
“Hey you” the person said she turned around and it was Nick walking over to her.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emily was a well known surfer in her town Venus bay she had lived there her whole life with her mum and sister she was queen bee of her town and loved the way it was it was a country town that backed onto a beach a very good surf beach as well Emily was 17 turning 18 next month she wasn’t very close to her sister Kirra who was 14 years old they were competitive against each other when it came to surfing and her father left when she was 3 he left after her mother became pregnant with Kirra.
One night Emily and her girls went out to a big house party and that night everything changed.
“So when we going to start drinking” said Shelly Emily’s best mate
“Soon man just relax” said Chaney her other friend
“Guys, guys, guys I got something that will be a little bit more fun” said one of the other girls in the group her name was Laura
Laura reached into her bag and pulled out a packet of ecstasy
“This will make our night unbelievable” said Laura
“I don’t know, I don’t think it’s the best thing to do I mean I heard people have died from this” said Emily
“Relax its fine” said Laura
The girls all reached into the bag and pulled one tablet out each
Chaney, Laura and the other girls took their tablets
Emily and Shelly waited for everyone to walk ahead
“I don’t know Em I really don’t want to do this”
“Just put it in my bag and we will throw them out when nobody’s watching and say we took them” Shelly gave Emily her tablet and Emily put them in a little zip lock plastic pouch, When they arrived to the party Emily was greeted by her boyfriend Michael he was a tall blonde built surf guy who was one of the most popular guys in venus bay he was just perfect.
“Hey baby” said Michael walking over and planting a kiss on her lips
“Hey babe” said Em
“Have you been drinking” asked Em
“Yeah bit trashed, here have a 4 pack”
Em took the 4pack of Jim beam and went over to her mates in just over an hour she was trashed em say Shelly walking over to her
“Michaels out the front looking for you” said Shelly
Em went out the front looking for Michael then she spotted him and stumbled over to him
“Hey baby you were looking for me?” said Em
“Yeah um matts gonna be hear in about 20 mins” said Michael
“Ok so why do you need me here?”
“Well I want you to come for a drive to the beach, common babe remember new years?”
“Okay babe” said em
Matt arrived with the car “Hop in guys”
Michael and Em were in the backseat and Matt was in the front
“So Matt where you would get this car from?” asked em
“He stole it” Michael said butting in
“STOLEN!!” said Em in shock
“Don’t worry babe he stole it from some farm in Tarwin lower” said Michael
“So the cops could be after us any minute now” said Em
“Relax I’m a pro at this “said Matt
“Babe could you keep this in your bag its Matt’s” Michael handed her a bag of marijuana
“No! what if I get caught?” said em
“You won’t because once we get to the beach I’ll give it back to Matt” said Michael
Emily took the bag of marijuana and put it in her handbag.

Soon they herd police sirens and a cop telling them to pull over, instead of stopping, Matt soon sped up around the town the cops were following
“Matt just slow down and stop please” said Em
“Relax the faster I go, the quicker we will lose them” Matt said
He went faster and faster until he drove up the sand dune and went airborne and the car landed perfectly. Emily was knocked out and the police car pulled over. Matt and Michael made a run for it and left Em in the car. She soon regained consciousness she saw a torch flash in her eyes
“Your under arrest” said the cop.
The next morning Emily was waiting in her cell when she saw her uncle and a guy that looked like a lawyer come to her cell
“Uncle Bill?” said Em
“Don’t say anything, im so P***ed off with you”
“Where is mum?” asked em
The policeman came and unlocked her cell and her uncle sat beside her
Your mother was involved in something last night and she took off to protect herself I can’t really say what because I don’t know but she left you this note
Em read the note:
‘Dear Emily, I know ive never been the best mum and im sorry for that but I had to leave to protect you I did the wrong things to make us money for our family to survive so ive hit the road, I hope your uncle keeps this note from the police to protect me ive sent your sister to go stay with your aunty in Queensland and im hoping you will go too or making a mature decision what you want to do remember I love you and I hope to see you again someday’

A tear ran down Emily’s face
“Im so confused Uncle Bill”
“Well you can come live with me and your aunty and your cousin Alicia”
Em put her head down “Thanks for the offer but ‘ill pass”
“Alright then you can stay here for 4 years and do juvenile and then jail once you turn 18 or you can start fresh” said Bill
“Ok….I’ll come with you”
Em didn’t want to go live with her uncle she wanted to go back home with all her friends and her boyfriend.

Em went back home packed her stuff and left and didn’t even get to say goodbye to any of her friends or even her boyfriend. On the way back to Melbourne, Emily and her uncle had a chat.
“Now that you’re also on school holidays you will be coming to work with me everyday”
Emily looked at her uncle almost crying, “What do you do for work?” she asked
“I work at the Collingwood football club as an assistant coach”
“Oh yeah that’s like rugby yeah?”
“No Emily its Australian rules, you have been into surfing way too long”
Emily turned around and had one last glance at her home town .

Next time on from here on in

What’s ash’s surprise?

Will Mel talk to heath?

What happens with Danni and Nick in the car park?

Does Jade find anyone?

And how does Emily find her first night in metropolitan life?
luvlicca Virgo

Oh Nicky your so fine, your so fine you blow my mind!!!!!!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 10:01 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats a great start Em!! And yes it is hard to start a story off but once you get going its all good!!!

Well done chicky!!!

mel_kay39 

PIES PREMIERS 2010

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 10:37 am

Cool Em, good going! Interesting way to get Emily to come to Melbourne! Haven't done the drug thing, myself, in TPS. Something original, finally!
luvlicca Virgo

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 1:19 pm

Em will post a new episode as soon as her computer is fixed!! It blew up on her!!!! See told me to tell everyone!!!
Emily14 Scorpio

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 12:44 pm

im back but contemplating on whether to post a new one only a cople of people like it i want everyone to like it
luvlicca Virgo

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 1:34 pm

I like it and yes you should!! People have been reading it just not posting replying like on my stories haha!!!

But you should for sure Em!!

Emily14 Scorpio

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 11:49 pm

well let me see if i can make some changes to the story
im not including myself in the story i used my name because its a girly/tomboyish kind of name
luvlicca Virgo

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 3:15 am

Dude, keep it how it runs and if it gets to the point you need to change it then do it!! Dont do it at the start lol!!! That creates more story lines down the line!!
Emily14 Scorpio

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:34 pm

next ep coming soon i swear
luvlicca Virgo

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 12:21 am

good!!!
Emily14 Scorpio

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:13 pm

here is the next ep hope you all like it!

Episode 2: Relativity

Danii was standing in the car park looking at Nick “Can I help you?” she said
Nick just looked her with his hands in his pocket “Well…uh um I was wondering if we could maybe have a coffee or something together”
Danni begun to blush “Coffee? Why would you want to have coffee with me?”
“Well I was thinking maybe I could get to know you, because your new at the club and I know what its like to be new here” he replied
Danni felt the urge to just kiss him.
“Well I guess that could be arranged” said Danni batting her eyelashes
Nick felt a confidence boost so he thought he would try his luck, “Screw coffee, how about I take you out to dinner along south bank?”
Danni’s heart began racing and she got a bit nervous “Dinner? Yeah that sounds even better”
“Okay ill pick you up around 7 tomorrow night?” Nick said
“7 sound good, what restaurant would we be dining at?” Danni asked
“I’ll surprise you! What’s your mobile number so I can call you if I’m at your place a bit early or a bit late” he asked coyly
Danni wrote it down and handed it to him on a piece of paper, she handed him the paper, he looked her in the eyes and winked.
“I’ll see you then” he said
Danni watched Nick walk away. She was so excited she to just jumped up and screamed. She knew she had to go shopping for a nice but a bit of a sexy outfit for this dinner.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ash walked through the door of her new house there were rose petals scatters along the floor as she walked in the blinds were closed so it was dark and the room was lit up with candles. Ash turned to look at Sean
“This is beautiful” she said
Sean didn’t say anything he just kissed her the two stood there kissing passionately then slowly fell to the floor.
Hours later they christened the room they were in; lying on the couch
“That was amazing” Ash said
“Babe there is something that I have to give you” he said
Sean got up and stuck his shorts on and went into the other room. Ash laid there wondering what surprise Sean had for her. She laid back on the couch with a number of things were running through her head; some were positive and some were negative. Sean came back into the room and laid back beside her, he got under the blanket they had spread out on the floor and looked her in the eyes
“Babe I’m in love with you” he started
“I love you too Sean, I always will” Ash replied
“So you wouldn’t say no if I gave you this?” he said as pulled out a little gold box that had Tiffany and co written on it. Inside it was a silver ring with a biggest diamond sitting staring back at her, “Ash will you do the honours of being my wife?” Sean got the ring and put it on her finger
“Yes, yes ill be your wife” Ash cried
Sean leaned over and kissed her.

Emily was at work with her uncle and was seated by the side of the oval and watched her uncle show some of the boys some goal kicking skills; she was less than impressed.
“This is so pathetic” she mumbled to herself she got up to go get herself a drink when she heard a voice screaming.
“Heads!”
She looked up and a red sherrin smacked her right in the face she fell to the ground. Dale ran over to her, “I am so sorry I didn’t mean that, are you ok?” he said concerned
“No! Does it look like I am okay? My nose is bleeding!” Em yelled
“Sorry I was only trying to help” Dale said
Uncle Bill walked over to them, “Dale take her to the first aid room”
“Its okay Uncle Bill. I’m fine I’ll find my own way there! I don’t need Mr. Mophead here to show me where it is” Em spat out
Emily got up and walked 4 steps and turned around holding her nose, “Ok show me where it is”
Dale lead her over to the first aid room the nurse was looking at her nose with a concerned look on her face, “This doesn’t look good, I think you should go get x-rays” the nurse said
Emily put her head down; she was pissed!
“Do you want me to take you for x-rays?” Dale asked
“No I’ll get my uncle to take me” Em said getting up and leaving the room and went to her uncle Bill.
“Uncle Bill I need x-rays” she said in a foul mood
Dale was standing behind Emily with his head down. He felt bad.
“Get dale to take you. I’m still needed here, he isn’t” said Uncle Bill.
Dale led Emily to his car as they were driving to the x-ray clinic and Dale tried to start some small talk with Emily, just so the car ride wasn’t so quiet.
“Soooo…you’re new around here?” he said
“Yes. I’m from Venus bay” she said
“Oh yeah, I live close to there. I’m from Drouin” he replied
Emily turned away and began looking out the window
“So how come you’re here?” he asked
“Look can you just drive me to the clinic, I’m not up for small talk” Em said snapping at him.
He stopped talking and just drove, once they got to the clinic and Em had her x-rays they headed back to the Lexus centre and Emily got out of the car and was as mad as hell. She had a busted nose and did not like Dale at all. It was all his fault she was going to look like this for weeks, she just wanted to go home back to Venus bay.

Mel and Jade were sitting in the Lexus office chatting away when Danni walked in all excited.
“Guess who’s got a date tomorrow night” she said
“Who is it?” Jade asked excited for Danni
“Nick Maxwell!! Did you see that one coming?” Danni said with a cheesy grin on her face
“How did that one come about?” Mel asked intrigued
“He approached me in the car park and was totally acting very flirtatious towards me” Danni said with a grin
“Well that’s always good, you never know you might get more than a meal ay” Mel said winking at Danni
“Well then I would of hit the jackpot he’s F***ing hot” Danni laughed
“Speaking of hot; here comes a sexy babe” Mel said eyeing Heath Shaw up and down and examining him, “ I wouldn’t mind that on top of me” Mel said giggling
Heath was heading into the office where they were all sitting and so Jade and Danni quickly raced out and left Mel there to talk to him lone. Heath came in and looked at Mel with a puzzled look on his face.
“So your Mel right?” he asked
“Yes that is me, how can I help you?” she said smiling
“Well I was wondering if maybe I could have a couple of counselling sessions with you” he asked politely
Mel grabbed her knee tightly “Yes that can be arranged, are you available? I mean when are you available?”
Heath laughed, “I’m available from tomorrow. Could I make it so that it’s every Wednesday?”
“You sure can, you can have me every Wednesday all to yourself” Mel said
She felt she made another mistake because she was so nervous, but he didn’t seem to mind.
“Ok I’ll see you then” he replied and walked out of the room
He turned around and looked at her “And yes I am available” he said winking
Mel just sat there with her jaw dropped she almost drooled.

Emily was sitting on the balcony of her new room overlooking the city and the beach. She hated looking at the beach; it reminded her too much of Venus Bay. She had finished school and was looking to pursue a career in surfing, but now that she had lost her advantages to surf when she wanted; her surfing career wasn’t going anywhere.
Downstairs her Uncle Bill and Aunty Sheryl and her cousin Alicia were all talking about her.
“Do you think Emily has changed?” asked Alicia
“Of course she has. She has moved into a completely new environment” Bill said “Should I maybe go talk to her?” Alicia asked
“I think that’s the best thing seeing as though she isolates herself in her room of a night” Sheryl said
Alicia headed upstairs and knocked on Em’s door
“Who is it?” she asked
“It’s Alicia, can I come in?”
“Sure” Em answered
Alicia slowly turned the door handle and walked in “Hey how you feeling?”
“So so, not really any better” Em said
“What happened to your nose?” Alicia asked
“I got whacked in the face today at the Lexus centre by some footballer” Em said in a rudish tone
“Who was it” Alicia asked
“Thomas…Dale, yeah Dale Thomas” Em replied
Alicia let out a huge gasp “Oh My God I’m like in love with him”
“What do you see in him?” Em asked
“He’s hot!!!” Alicia said
Em rolled her eyes and had a giggle; she couldn’t see the hotness.
“Hey for your 18th next month did you want to hit the town?” Alicia asked
“Yeah that would be heaps fun” Em said smiling
“And to let you know Em I’m always here for ya if you need anything okay” Alicia added before she left Em’s room.
Em felt a little bit relieved “Thanks”

Next time on from here on in:

How does Danni and Nicks date go?

Counselling sessions heat up for Mel and Heath

The future Mr. and Mrs. Rusling have a wedding to plan

Alicia and Dale what’s going to happen?
Emily14 Scorpio

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:13 pm

here is the next ep hope you all like it!

Episode 2: Relativity

Danii was standing in the car park looking at Nick “Can I help you?” she said
Nick just looked her with his hands in his pocket “Well…uh um I was wondering if we could maybe have a coffee or something together”
Danni begun to blush “Coffee? Why would you want to have coffee with me?”
“Well I was thinking maybe I could get to know you, because your new at the club and I know what its like to be new here” he replied
Danni felt the urge to just kiss him.
“Well I guess that could be arranged” said Danni batting her eyelashes
Nick felt a confidence boost so he thought he would try his luck, “Screw coffee, how about I take you out to dinner along south bank?”
Danni’s heart began racing and she got a bit nervous “Dinner? Yeah that sounds even better”
“Okay ill pick you up around 7 tomorrow night?” Nick said
“7 sound good, what restaurant would we be dining at?” Danni asked
“I’ll surprise you! What’s your mobile number so I can call you if I’m at your place a bit early or a bit late” he asked coyly
Danni wrote it down and handed it to him on a piece of paper, she handed him the paper, he looked her in the eyes and winked.
“I’ll see you then” he said
Danni watched Nick walk away. She was so excited she to just jumped up and screamed. She knew she had to go shopping for a nice but a bit of a sexy outfit for this dinner.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ash walked through the door of her new house there were rose petals scatters along the floor as she walked in the blinds were closed so it was dark and the room was lit up with candles. Ash turned to look at Sean
“This is beautiful” she said
Sean didn’t say anything he just kissed her the two stood there kissing passionately then slowly fell to the floor.
Hours later they christened the room they were in; lying on the couch
“That was amazing” Ash said
“Babe there is something that I have to give you” he said
Sean got up and stuck his shorts on and went into the other room. Ash laid there wondering what surprise Sean had for her. She laid back on the couch with a number of things were running through her head; some were positive and some were negative. Sean came back into the room and laid back beside her, he got under the blanket they had spread out on the floor and looked her in the eyes
“Babe I’m in love with you” he started
“I love you too Sean, I always will” Ash replied
“So you wouldn’t say no if I gave you this?” he said as pulled out a little gold box that had Tiffany and co written on it. Inside it was a silver ring with a biggest diamond sitting staring back at her, “Ash will you do the honours of being my wife?” Sean got the ring and put it on her finger
“Yes, yes ill be your wife” Ash cried
Sean leaned over and kissed her.

Emily was at work with her uncle and was seated by the side of the oval and watched her uncle show some of the boys some goal kicking skills; she was less than impressed.
“This is so pathetic” she mumbled to herself she got up to go get herself a drink when she heard a voice screaming.
“Heads!”
She looked up and a red sherrin smacked her right in the face she fell to the ground. Dale ran over to her, “I am so sorry I didn’t mean that, are you ok?” he said concerned
“No! Does it look like I am okay? My nose is bleeding!” Em yelled
“Sorry I was only trying to help” Dale said
Uncle Bill walked over to them, “Dale take her to the first aid room”
“Its okay Uncle Bill. I’m fine I’ll find my own way there! I don’t need Mr. Mophead here to show me where it is” Em spat out
Emily got up and walked 4 steps and turned around holding her nose, “Ok show me where it is”
Dale lead her over to the first aid room the nurse was looking at her nose with a concerned look on her face, “This doesn’t look good, I think you should go get x-rays” the nurse said
Emily put her head down; she was pissed!
“Do you want me to take you for x-rays?” Dale asked
“No I’ll get my uncle to take me” Em said getting up and leaving the room and went to her uncle Bill.
“Uncle Bill I need x-rays” she said in a foul mood
Dale was standing behind Emily with his head down. He felt bad.
“Get dale to take you. I’m still needed here, he isn’t” said Uncle Bill.
Dale led Emily to his car as they were driving to the x-ray clinic and Dale tried to start some small talk with Emily, just so the car ride wasn’t so quiet.
“Soooo…you’re new around here?” he said
“Yes. I’m from Venus bay” she said
“Oh yeah, I live close to there. I’m from Drouin” he replied
Emily turned away and began looking out the window
“So how come you’re here?” he asked
“Look can you just drive me to the clinic, I’m not up for small talk” Em said snapping at him.
He stopped talking and just drove, once they got to the clinic and Em had her x-rays they headed back to the Lexus centre and Emily got out of the car and was as mad as hell. She had a busted nose and did not like Dale at all. It was all his fault she was going to look like this for weeks, she just wanted to go home back to Venus bay.

Mel and Jade were sitting in the Lexus office chatting away when Danni walked in all excited.
“Guess who’s got a date tomorrow night” she said
“Who is it?” Jade asked excited for Danni
“Nick Maxwell!! Did you see that one coming?” Danni said with a cheesy grin on her face
“How did that one come about?” Mel asked intrigued
“He approached me in the car park and was totally acting very flirtatious towards me” Danni said with a grin
“Well that’s always good, you never know you might get more than a meal ay” Mel said winking at Danni
“Well then I would of hit the jackpot he’s F***ing hot” Danni laughed
“Speaking of hot; here comes a sexy babe” Mel said eyeing Heath Shaw up and down and examining him, “ I wouldn’t mind that on top of me” Mel said giggling
Heath was heading into the office where they were all sitting and so Jade and Danni quickly raced out and left Mel there to talk to him lone. Heath came in and looked at Mel with a puzzled look on his face.
“So your Mel right?” he asked
“Yes that is me, how can I help you?” she said smiling
“Well I was wondering if maybe I could have a couple of counselling sessions with you” he asked politely
Mel grabbed her knee tightly “Yes that can be arranged, are you available? I mean when are you available?”
Heath laughed, “I’m available from tomorrow. Could I make it so that it’s every Wednesday?”
“You sure can, you can have me every Wednesday all to yourself” Mel said
She felt she made another mistake because she was so nervous, but he didn’t seem to mind.
“Ok I’ll see you then” he replied and walked out of the room
He turned around and looked at her “And yes I am available” he said winking
Mel just sat there with her jaw dropped she almost drooled.

Emily was sitting on the balcony of her new room overlooking the city and the beach. She hated looking at the beach; it reminded her too much of Venus Bay. She had finished school and was looking to pursue a career in surfing, but now that she had lost her advantages to surf when she wanted; her surfing career wasn’t going anywhere.
Downstairs her Uncle Bill and Aunty Sheryl and her cousin Alicia were all talking about her.
“Do you think Emily has changed?” asked Alicia
“Of course she has. She has moved into a completely new environment” Bill said “Should I maybe go talk to her?” Alicia asked
“I think that’s the best thing seeing as though she isolates herself in her room of a night” Sheryl said
Alicia headed upstairs and knocked on Em’s door
“Who is it?” she asked
“It’s Alicia, can I come in?”
“Sure” Em answered
Alicia slowly turned the door handle and walked in “Hey how you feeling?”
“So so, not really any better” Em said
“What happened to your nose?” Alicia asked
“I got whacked in the face today at the Lexus centre by some footballer” Em said in a rudish tone
“Who was it” Alicia asked
“Thomas…Dale, yeah Dale Thomas” Em replied
Alicia let out a huge gasp “Oh My God I’m like in love with him”
“What do you see in him?” Em asked
“He’s hot!!!” Alicia said
Em rolled her eyes and had a giggle; she couldn’t see the hotness.
“Hey for your 18th next month did you want to hit the town?” Alicia asked
“Yeah that would be heaps fun” Em said smiling
“And to let you know Em I’m always here for ya if you need anything okay” Alicia added before she left Em’s room.
Em felt a little bit relieved “Thanks”

Next time on from here on in:

How does Danni and Nicks date go?

Counselling sessions heat up for Mel and Heath

The future Mr. and Mrs. Rusling have a wedding to plan

Alicia and Dale what’s going to happen?
luvlicca Virgo

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:36 pm

I love it - Screw the coffee - lets get dinner haha!! what a classic!! Love it Em keep it up chickaboo!!!
Emily14 Scorpio

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 8:48 pm

hahaha i try i try

ash i made it romantic for you i knew youd like it!
Emily14 Scorpio

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 9:00 pm

haha yes his quite the hottie,, but his yours im keepin my hands off!!

anyone else wanna be in the story let me know
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Chicks Channel All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2   

Jump to: