Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

facebook group- 'Dale Thomas is overrated trash'

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Chicks Channel

Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bellastar 

got more wit, better kiss, a hotter touch, a better...

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 4:03 pm
Post subject: facebook group- 'Dale Thomas is overrated trash'Reply with quote

this bloke shouldn't have put his full name and where he attends uni! send your hate mail here:

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=5576423254

MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/musical_bellastar
qldpie02 

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 5:04 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

aha he posted ur email crazy...nice work, should hav mentioned that hes just jealous that his team is no good (so bad that he doesnt mention who he follows) and that he cant play like that...and get all the girls....and get paid money...and sponsorship...and play footy for a living....and is probably now one of the most recognised people in melbourne...AND.......do i hav to go on??
luvlicca Virgo

Oh Nicky your so fine, your so fine you blow my mind!!!!!!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 6:17 pm

I just emailed him too!! Thought I'd give him a piece of my mind as well!! I hate people like that!! Too bloody arrogant for their own good!!
luvlicca Virgo

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 6:26 pm

Here was my email!!

Wonder if he will post mine too???

"Dude,

Seriously, do you think that he cares that you think he is overrated? I think not! And anyone who finds your group appealing is seriously deluded. I think that you need your head examined mate. He is hardly overrated after playing just two seasons of footy.
My theory is that you are just a bit jealous and sad that the pies managed to pick him up along with the likes of Pendles and your dear old team is suffering.

Dont hate the boy - embrace his god given talents and just go on dreaming that he played in your colours and see how happy that makes you!!! Well maybe on second thoughts, dont do that, cause you might give yourself a heart atttack cause you know he never will be!!!!

But really thanks for bringing this subject to the attention of so many people, god knows how we would have slept without knowing the thoughts of a jealous Dale Thomas hater!!!

Oh by the way, does this make me fat because I wrote a message that disagreed with your point of view????"

luvlicca Virgo

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 7:18 pm

Well the dipshit just replied to my email and he is a funny man!!!

Here is his reply and the one I sent back!!! God just makes you think why there arent more guys like him on this earth lol!! NOT!!! What a dumbass!!

His reply!!

"I was thinking about another smartass reply but i'll actually answer your exceedingly ironic rhetorical questions and dimwitted points.

"Seriously, do you think that he cares that you think he is overrated? "

A: Clearly, you do.

"He is hardly overrated after playing just two seasons of footy."

A: Merely playing does not mean that you are not overrated. Further, overrated itself is a subjective word.

(your theory): wrong and by the way i think pendleberry is a superstar. My theory: you are sad you missed out on the biggest loser.

"cause you might give yourself a heart atttack cause you know he never will be!!!!"

A: you are more likely to suffer from a heart attack (touchwood).

"god knows how we would have slept without knowing the thoughts of a jealous Dale Thomas hater!!!"

A: i'll sleep just fine i hope you do to.

"Oh by the way, does this make me fat because I wrote a message that disagreed with your point of view????"

A: No, i just think fat people complain more. But sadly you have been run over by the ugly mac truck."

My reply:

"Oh wow!! I got a reply, I feel so special to have a boy who thinks he has the answers to everything write back to me!!! Gee will my day every get any better than this.

Now to go by some of your sad sad answers to my first post -

Clearly I do - No actually I dont!! What I have is a problem of little boys like you thinking they know and have the right to judge a bloke who plays football and carrying on saying how overrated they are when clearly you have such a jealous streak running thru you that you have to make an entire facebook site to say it.

And you theory of him being overrated is what? He is too good for your side, or the fact that he plays for Collingwood and you cant stand them, so therefore, he has to be overrated.

I didnt say that you didnt think Pendlebury was superstar, I just said you were sad that we got them and your team didnt. Whic biggest loser would you be refering to? Because I would love to know??

How lovely that you hope one suffers a heart attack. You are such a lovely man, god help the woman who ends up with you.

I sleep quite well, but I will sleep even better knowing that you have this site and now I got a reply from you.

An ugly mac truck - wow!! That is so clever!! Where did you come up with that?? Pity that people who look like you still manage to get someone to call their own - but I wonder, do you ask yourself if they really like you?? Or are they just with you because they feel sorry for you?? MAke sure you ask yourself that?? I reckon I know the answer!!!"

luvlicca Virgo

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 8:04 pm

And here are the final two messages!! This guy is seriously a jerk man!!! But I had fun - it was a great laugh!!!

His:

"After this reply i won't bother with you. But maybe, just maybe if you are intelligent enough you will be able to understand what im saying.

ok- you don't care. I don't care. The group is for fun you beluga whale.

The biggest loser is a TV show where obese/overweight people battle to shed the pounds.

By me admitting my feelings on Pendlebury, you can induce that i just don't hate collingwood and i can infact appreciate talent you toad of a woman.

I do not hope you suffer a heart attack. You were the one that first mentioned it you mind blowingly stupid, nipple ressembling cow.

Your point about my girlfriend is just too lame. You remind me of how we argued in primary school.

The last serious thing ill say to you: CSIRO Well being diet."

My last reply:

"Jesus, you need to take a breath!! I didnt wish you had a heart attack you stupid stupid male!! I said "dont" give yourself one dreaming about Dale. It is good to see you can appreciate talent, but hey there is always one good point to everyone, this must be yours.

My god - and you go to university??? Your telling me that I remind you of arguements in primary school - what on earth do you associate with all your name calling bullshit?? Is it for one of your assignments?? Cause if it is then your grade wouldnt be very good - I mean I've heard worse coming out of a 4 year olds mouth!!!

Please if you had an ounce of intelligence yourself, then you know that by people like me replying to your little facebook group - makes others read it and take note of it, and it is all in the fun of your stupid site!!! No need to get all defensive about it.

You arent really worth the minute I spent on replying to any of your lame ass messages anyway. Although I must admit I do get a kick out of seeing people behave like you do!! It's quite funny and many of friends have had a great laugh at your expense. But hey, if you wish to keep putting up the replies you get to make yourself look like a hero then go for it!!!

It's of no consequence to me mate!! I will just go on laughing..... afterall everyone needs a good laugh at least once a day!! I guess you were mine today!!"

How funny is that!! What a nob man!!!

luvlicca Virgo

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 10:13 pm

Thanks!! I mean how lame!!!
bellastar 

got more wit, better kiss, a hotter touch, a better...

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 12:07 am

he ran out of material. how sad.

MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/musical_bellastar
luvlicca Virgo

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:57 pm

Yeah he couldnt even reply back to my last message, guess he figured out I was right after all lol!!!!
luvlicca Virgo

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 2:07 am

How funny is this!! He tells me he isnt going to reply anymore, and guess what I get on tonight and I have a message from him!! How funny!! So of course I cant let him have the final say, so here is my final one too!! What a dumbass!!!

His:

"settle down rosie o donnel. I dont wish you have a heart attack i just said you are more likkely to suffer one than me, touchwood means i hope i dont actually get one. My goodness you are naive.

You tease me about uni and intelligence and you dont even know the difference between your and you're...and write with shit grammar when you are clearly trying to be articulate.

Hahaha you don't have "many friends" to laugh at my expense. But invite more people to laugh.

enjoy supper tonight."

Mine:

"what happened to not replying anymore?? seems like you enjoy this!! how about you go back into your little hole or wherever it is you came from and just not bother me again!! your already boring me!!

p.s. i do know the difference, i just cant be £$%$ed writing it, but ill let you go on thinking your smarter than me!! funny i dont think i ever mentioned anywhere i was trying to be articulate, guess you were just using that smart brain of yours and assuming!! have fun with that!! its totally been working for so far!!! and just because i dont have many mates on facebook - dont take that as a sign of how many friends i have!!! you dont know me and therefore no nothing about me."

And he tells me I dont know grammar - he cant even spell O'Donnell!! Loser lol!!!

Johnson#26 

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 12:19 pm

Just dont visit. Why bother giving them the time of day?

Probs someone who is upset that all they could get out of their draft choices was Murphy when we nab the likes of DT and Dipper.
Presti35 Virgo

Dick Lee for Legend Status

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 1:31 pm

Its when you hear... "The Brownlow goes to..." "The Norm Smith goes to..." and "The Premiership goes to Collingwood"... Thats when you get everyone from here to join his group and bombard the cnt.

Emailing him and getting upset is pointless. Prob what he wants. You have to take these things as a compliment. Just like when the opposition crowd booed Bux when he got the ball.

Alot of my mates hate Dale too, and half of them had him in there Dream Teams. lol. They'd fkn love to have him in the team they support.

That is why people hate us. And i love it. Very Happy

luvlicca Virgo

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:55 pm

I didnt do it cause I was mad, I did it for fun lol!!!! Just think it is so funny that he has a go at people who try and stick up for their team so to speak lol!!
mel_kay39 

PIES PREMIERS 2010

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:51 pm

At least you're not getting upset over it. As long as you have a good attitude about it and don't take it personally, then that's all right. But I reaslly think it was unfair of him to target your looks like that. What's he like? Probably a real woofer like Shane Warne, by the sounds of him!
luvlicca Virgo

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:29 pm

Actually Mel he was asian I think adn he was butt ugly, but I didnt tell him that!!

Nah no point in being mad, I mean he barracks for Richmond of all teams lol!!!!

Welcome back chicky!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Chicks Channel All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2   

Jump to: