Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

squad memberships 08?

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Your Cheer Squad

Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
piesfan5 Leo

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:11 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Hurricane wrote:
cobood wrote:
If you want the 18 games Social club c/squad pakage with reserved seat it will cost you $675....

Received my renewal today and that is the amount....It doesnt give me the breakdown tho...

This year season ticket for an 18 games is $300 c/squad m/ship is $45

Out of curiosity, does anyone know why this is cheaper than a legends membership. Seems you'd get all the same benefits plus cs membership for $100 less.

I would have to guess
that the you do get a much better seat
for a legends membership (either level 2 ponsford or level 2 southern stand)
Correct me if im wrong
but im pretty sure the extra $100 is for a better seat

I LOVE ARSENAL F.C.
Hurricane 

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 6:00 pm

that was my first thought although I was paying a similar sum when I was sitting on the bottom level of the Southern before the new ponsford so not so sure.

Although the level 2 spot is definitely worth it.
Proud Pies Aquarius

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 6:20 pm

Hurricane wrote:
that was my first thought although I was paying a similar sum when I was sitting on the bottom level of the Southern before the new ponsford so not so sure.

Although the level 2 spot is definitely worth it.

doubt it's got anything to do with the seating, as i know other Legends Members who are seated on Level 1.

Carders Leo

No Didak, No Collingwood!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 1:32 am

Thats why there is a waiting list for the CS, 250 places, which has been the gripe of some people once u get onto this list of 250, some have only kept renewing to keep their cheap seats and either dont turn up, only turn up for the blockbusters or to gain access to finals tickets or they come and sit there like a stunned mullet....hence defeating the purpose of a cs.
London Dave Aquarius

Ješte jedna pivo prosím

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:42 am

Carders wrote:
Thats why there is a waiting list for the CS, 250 places, which has been the gripe of some people once u get onto this list of 250, some have only kept renewing to keep their cheap seats and either dont turn up, only turn up for the blockbusters or to gain access to finals tickets or they come and sit there like a stunned mullet....hence defeating the purpose of a cs.

Maybe the you need to have attended a certain no of games in the CS before being eligible to renew for the next season. If people aren't playing ball, they should be sent to the back of the queue for next season.
maggies_4_eva 

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 3:48 pm

Carders wrote:

At the beginning of the 2007 season I helped with the seating and I can assure you all that everyone on the waiting list was issued a seat. Therefore, there was no more waiting list.
For the 2008 season my 2 daughters who were in the cheer squad a few years back have both received letters from the club asking them to renew their membership.
This tells me that the club may be struggling to fill the 250 spots.
Yobbo^LuKa Libra

=[(World Champion)]=

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 12:40 pm

London Dave wrote:
Carders wrote:

Maybe the you need to have attended a certain no of games in the CS before being eligible to renew for the next season. If people aren't playing ball, they should be sent to the back of the queue for next season.

Ive often wondered why this isnt the case for finals tickets in general, stuff what membership you have...Give the people who go to every game the finals tickets before you give it to the ones who pay and only rock up for the blockbusters and finals anything.

Give the real supporters the tickets and the bandwagoners absolutely f*ck all, which is what they deserve! lol

John Wren Virgo

"Look after the game. It means so much to so many."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 3:00 pm

Yobbo^LuKa wrote:
London Dave wrote:
Carders wrote:

Ive often wondered why this isnt the case for finals tickets in general, stuff what membership you have...Give the people who go to every game the finals tickets before you give it to the ones who pay and only rock up for the blockbusters and finals anything.

Give the real supporters the tickets and the bandwagoners absolutely f*ck all, which is what they deserve! lol

i understand your sentiments but for whatever reasons they have made a financial committment to the club. these 'bandwagoners' have made the same monetary investment as you have to purchase a product so they should be able to do what they like with it.

fence-banger Aries

Zito Kypro

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 10:08 pm
Post subject: ~ just payingReply with quote

Just trying to get around Nick's to let Cheer Squad members know that Seasons tix will be sent-out on Friday.

All the seats in the Cheer Squad area, just over 200, have been filled.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Your Cheer Squad All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2   

Jump to: