Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Sheryl the Stalker

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Chicks Channel

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
luvlicca Virgo

Oh Nicky your so fine, your so fine you blow my mind!!!!!!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 5:50 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

I think many girls would!!! hehehe!!
bellastar 

got more wit, better kiss, a hotter touch, a better...

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 9:35 pm

Sheryl the Stalker- Episode 8: Sheryl Stalks Pete Wentz:

Those Winchester boys may have outsmarted her last time, but Sheryl was finished yet. No she was more determined than ever to sink her claws into any particular male celeb. Hey, Sheryl was pretty easy!

Sheryl went to her letterbox to check her mail, which is strange ‘cos what caravan in a white trash park has a letterbox? (Ooh, tres chic!) As Sheryl rifled through the assorted AVOs and restraining orders (the latest being from the Neighbours producers, re: episode 5!), she came across a stark, black-coloured flyer. In silver letters it screamed: ’Tonight at Scumtown Stadium: Fall Out Boy! With special endorsement by the Emo Union in praise of our leader, Pete Wentz’

Pete Wentz? That other emo teen dreamboat after Gerard Way? Sheryl remembered Pete and the new cult he was now promoting, as reported on the ever-credible Today Tonight. As if a clothing label, record company and your very own band weren’t enough, Pete had now decided to do something no other crazy entrepreneur had pursued before- starting your very own cult. Of course, as with the Fall Out Boy fan club, most of the membership was dominated by teenie emo chicks. Shudder.

On cue, Sheryl started to scratch a fierce-looking hive in her décolletage. She twitched as she imagined Pete’s eyeliner-coated eyes locking with hers, swooning at the thought. Of course, Sheryl knew there was a guarantee that Pete’s ho, Ashlee Simpson, would be there. But Sheryl had faced bigger obstacles, and the Simpson girls were as dumb as dogshit anyway!

Sheryl did her patented happy dance (where she slapped her arse while humping thin air and scratching her gross hives at the same time. Now that’s talent!) Soon, Pete would be hers and Sheryl would be the one taking Ashlee’s crown as the Princess off the Emo Union...

After finishing ‘Dance, Dance,’ Pete came to the front of the stage. “Okay, now this one is for all the ladies out there!” he exclaimed.

As the guys launched into ‘I’m, Like a Lawyer With The Way I’m Always Trying To Get You Off (Me and You),’ Sheryl waited backstage, ready to make her move. She snuck in by smuggling herself inside Pete’s massive case of eyeliner he took with him on tour, and a guy could never have too much eyeliner!

Just as Sheryl was about o run up on stage and profess her love to Pete and pledge to be his forever more (hives and all), she felt a tap on her shoulder... “Excuse me, but the line for desperate groupies begins with blowing the roadie... Step off, bitch!”

Sheryl turned around. “Who are you?!” she asked, annoyed.

I’m Delia, Pete’s true fan!”

Great, another loony to rival Sheryl.

“What do you mean, Pete’s mine!” argued Sheryl. “I spotted him in TV HITS first!”

“Yeah, and so have thousands of other girls! Move aside, you fat sack of scabby skin!”
Sheryl was ready to pound Deranged Delia with one of her hive-ridden scabby fists until...

“Oh my God, what are you two, like, doing here?!” Sheryl and Delia turned around. Standing there arms folded and majorly pissed was... Ashlee Simpson! “Look, girls, this shit has happened before- if you two think you’re gonna try and get my Petey’s goodies, then you’ll have to get past me first!”

Sheryl and Delia looked at one another. Then...

“Run!” The two then ran towards the stage.

“Hey! You bitches get back here!” Ashlee then took chase after them.

The two psycho groupies formally known as Sheryl and Delia ran up on stage just as Fall Out Boy were performing ‘Sugar, We’re Goin’ Down.’ “Pete! Pete!” screeched Sheryl, like a Veronicas record. “I saw those naked pictures of you on the Net! you make me so horny! Let me be your Fall Out Girl!”

“No way, pick me, Pete!” screamed Delia, salivating as she set her sights on Pete.

Pete then saw the two weirdoes coming right for him. He watched as if in slow motion, closer and closer as seconds ticked down towards his imminent groping. “Nooooooo!!!!...” e screamed, in traditional slow motion voice.

At that moment, Sheryl and Delia pounced on Pete, crushing them with their collective weight of 300kg. Pete struggled to breathe as his wind pipe was being crushed by Sheryl’s scabby kisses. “Help!” he wheezed.

The other guys tried to help Sheryl and Delia off, but it was no use. It took every Fall Out Boy fan in the stadium to rip the two lard arses off Pete. Ashlee arrived just in time to nurse Pet. Until she, too, was trampled by all the Fall Out Boy fans due to Ashlee draining Pete’s credibility (can I hear an Amen to that!?)

Sheryl and Delia were tossed out of the stadium and rolled into a nearby ditch. Sheryl sighed as she lamented at yet another hottie slipping through her fingers. Then the prickles began to irritate her hives...

Sheryl the Stalker- Episode 9: Sheryl Stalks Marcus Rudd:

Sheryl had, of course, not become Pete Wentz’s emo princess. Once again, Sheryl was desperate, dateless and riddled with pus-filled hives and an uncontrollable bladder.

Sheryl sighed. To ease her melancholia, she did something she would never do- read The Age! Usually, Sheryl’s reading material consisted of Total Girl Magazine, K-Zone Magazine and Hot Sex Weekly. But this was different- Sheryl had hit rock bottom. No more teen gossip for her, she didn’t deserve it!

As she flicked through the political section, she spotted a picture of our Prime Minister, Kevin Rudd. He had won, after all (remember my prediction? I was right!). Sheryl fondly remembered how she tried to stalk Kevin and give him that lapdance at ABC Studios. Happy memories. But, sadly, Kevin had gotten away.

Sheryl’s focus then turned to someone else n the photo... ’Pictured also with Prime Minister Rudd is his son, Marcus’

Sheryl felt a strange sensation. A need to go to the toilet. Uh oh... Was she suddenly moving her affections away from Prime Minister Rudd to his son!? Eww, he’s too young!!!!!!1111

Sheryl had to hurry. She had a politician’s son to stalk!

“Hey, Dad. I found these old WorkChoices files in this dusty old cupboard, along with some old ACNielsen poll ratings from 1998. What do you want me to do with them?”

“Oh, just shred them, will you, Marcus?”

The Rudds were finally moving into Kirribilli House. After a Ruddslide™ at the polls, Kevin and the family had up and moved from sunny Queensland to depressing Canberra, where enjoyment comes to die.

Marcus was busying himself searching around the house, finding a few bits and pieces of memorabilia from the now-defunct Howard era- undoctored Tampa photos, broken GST promises, a couple of nuclear reactors...

As he walked towards another cupboard, Marcus heard a strange noise, sort of like someone scratching at the door or something. He dismissed it, probably just Peter Costello trying to find his way back in...

Then... “Marcus...Marcus...”

Marcus froze. “Dad...Is that you?”

He noticed that he noise was coming from a nearby cabinet. Slowly, he walked over and cautiously grabbed the handle. He pulled it open... “Ahhhhh!!! Ahhhhh!!!! Dad! Dad!”

Appearing before Marcus was a haggard figure, a cross between The Cat Lady off The Simpsons and Michael Jackson, a la’ the Thriller video.

Kevin Rudd and other assorted security guards came rushing in. “What’s going on here!?” demanded Kevin.

“Oh my God, Like, you’re so hot so the Prime Minister’s son!!!1111” screeched Sheryl. She tried to plant a scabby kiss on Marcus, but was dragged aside immediately.

“Sheryl! I should’ve known!” spat Kevin. “First you tried to stalk me, now my son?! He’s only 15,, dammit!”

Sheryl blushed with embarrassment. Oops! “Oh... You sure? You don’t have a birth certificate for verification or anything like that?”

“Get out!”

And with that, Sheryl was kicked out onto the kerb, her fat arse landing flat on the concrete. As Sheryl got up, she noticed that both John Howard and Peter Costello were also out sitting in the gutter now that they were both out of power, electoral dreams crushed.

She looked them up and down. “Room for one more?” she asked.

Tune in for more Sheryl goodness next time!

MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/musical_bellastar
luvlicca Virgo

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 3:27 am

Classic haha!! Very good!!! I like it haha!!!
bellastar 

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 3:42 pm

what does that mean?

bellastar 

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 3:49 pm

Sheryl the Stalker- Episode 10: Sheryl Stalks A Magpie, Part 2: Marty Clarke

Stalking Marcus Rudd had been a complete failure (unlike Labor at the polls!) Sheryl had once again rested on her laurels. Wallowing in self-pity, she picked up her subscribed copy of Irish Weekly (She bought it because she had a hot fetish for leprechauns) and wept as she an article on Guinness-flavoured Guinness. Innovative.

As shr flicked through the rest of the magazine, Sheryl’s eyes were suddenly set upon a picture of a dark-haired lad in a Collinwood jersey. Sheryl read the first line of the article- ’Irish expat, Marty Clarke, has achieved much success playing for the greatest team in the AFL, Collingwood...’

Sheryl’s hives began to tingle as she looked into Marty’s cheeky eyes. Irish eyes were smiling indeed! Sheryl’s bowels then groaned as she checked out the rest of Marty- those broad shoulders, that smile...

Well, it was decided- Sheryl was stalking global! Maybe going international would be nice change in stalking. How exotic! Besides, all chicks dig the ethnics!

The Lexus Centre was familiar to Sheryl already, since she had gone there before to stalk Dale. Dale may have crazy bitches willing to throw themselves at him, but Marty was the one that got Sheryl’ boils bursting (Ew, I can’t believe I just wrote that!)

Sheryl walked into the weights room, oblivious to the fact that only players and staff were allowed in there. She saw a few of the other guys doing some exercise, but on sign of Marty.

Then Sheryl got an idea. If they weren’t out on the ground, or in the weights room, there where else would the players go? The locker room, duh!

Sheryl licked her lips at the thought of Marty soaping up his body. So much so, that she could hear her bladder growling and moaning like Paris Hilton’s sex tape. Gross.

Anyway, Sheryl quickly made haste to the locker room, much to the bewilderment of the other players in the weights room, watching as this dumpy, hive-ridden hag heaved her way towards the locker room absolutely no one else could go inside in.

Sheryl walked against the wafting steam of the showers. She could hear only one cubicle running, out in the back. Sheryl walked cautiously, quietly as she set her sights on her target. As she got closer, she could make out the image of a dark-haired guy slowly soaping himself up in a lather, enjoying the feel of the hot water hitting his back (Okay girls, put your tongues back in now!)

Sheryl licked her lips. This was it. Make the kill...

“Marty?”

The guy turned around. Turns out, against all odds and of all the people it could have been, it was Marty. And his lucky...um, shamrock? Yes, that’s the euphemism I’ve decided to go with.

Marty screamed at the frightening sight of this hive-riddled, sky-blue-eyeshadow-wearing monster. “What are you doing here?!” he demanded, trying to cover himself up, away from this sicko’s eyes.

“When I read Irish Weekly, I knew I had to have you,” replied Sheryl in an eerie, sing-song, Michael Jackson-esque voice.

“What are you talking about?”

Suddenly, Sheryl lunged forward, grabbing at a wet Marty, yet he kept slipping through her hands. “Let me wash you down, baby...” purred Sheryl, rather creepily.

Luckily, Marty’s cries for help were heard, as assorted staff and players came rushing in. They all recognised Sheryl from her first stalking endeavour, and while Marty ran free (albeit naked), Sheryl was tackled to the ground. She barked and foamed at the mouth, her hives now flaring up something bad, resembling a big, fat, red walrus.

Sheryl was then thrown out ghetto-style and thereby banned from the Lexus Centre for life (Finally!) As she got up from the concrete and dusted herself off, Sheryl was faced with the most horrifying, most nightmarish, most boil-inducing sight ever to be faced with... Carlton supporters.

Looking for a fight anywhere, anyhow, they instantly aimed straight for Sheryl, attacking her with all weaponry possible. In Carlton’s case, that could consist of crowbars, beer cans, fire on a stick and their useless NAB Cup trophies. Lets’ face it, even with Pratt at the helm, they’re still worth nothing!

luvlicca Virgo

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 5:31 pm

OMG that was bloody funny as!! I havent laughed that hard for a while now lol!!!

Good job Bianca

mel_kay39 

PIES PREMIERS 2010

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 1:17 pm

That was hilarious, B! Inspired! I always laugh my head off at Sheryl the Stalker. She's a real minge, isn't she? Why is it whenever I picture a fat girl with blue eyeshadow I get an image of Mimi from Drew Carey? Does anyone remember her? God, now everytime I picture Sheryl in my mind I'm gonna see Mimi!
bellastar 

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 9:23 pm

i loved that show! she was a real minger indeed!

Sheryl the Stalker- Episode 11: Sheryl Stalks Darren Hayes

Marty Clarke was not the Irish charmer Sheryl had assumed him to be. How could he be so rude[/i[] like that?! She had come the way into the team showers to find him and he couldn’t even say [i]’Hi’?! What was wrong with humanity nowadays?!

Looking for another hottie to stalk, Sheryl was doing a bit of Googling. Putting in the keywords ‘Hot Guy Action,’ Sheryl had gotten five million results. She clicked on the first address- ‘HotGuyActionMag.com.’ Apparently it was a magazine, so it had to have a whole catalogue full of hot guys to stalk!

Sheryl browsed the site- all the guys were so clean-cut and cute, and so muscly! But they seemed to be hugging each other a lot in their pictures... Anyway, as Sheryl trawled through the site, she clicked on the ‘Gossip’ section. And it was there that she discovered her next victim...

Sheryl remembered this bloke! When she was younger she was a huge fan of that band of his, something about a garden or some shit. Anyway, as Sheryl set eyes upon him now, her boils... um, boiled, and her bladder started to quiver as she felt the desperate urge to go to the toilet. The man doing this to her, pray tell? Darren Hayes! (Oh, this is gonna be fun!...)

Judging by the article, Sheryl knew exactly where to find Darren. But first, as per usual, she had to nip off to the loo!...

Sheryl had gained access into the La Crapita hotel by hiding herself in a sack of potatoes. As soon as the coast was clear, Sheryl went straight to Darren’s hotel room. She found the number by bribing the receptionist with the potatoes.

Sheryl swiped the card and let herself in. She had worn her hottest pair of Lycra leggings and sexiest sports bra that showed off hr hives and boils in all the right places in her effort to seduce Darren. What red-blooded male would say no to that?

Sheryl tiptoed into the room, waiting for the right moment to seduce Darren. This truly had to work. From what Sheryl could gather, he must have girls falling at his feet all the time!

But then... “Hey, who are you? How did you get in here?”

Sheryl stoped dead still. “Uh...the... maid let me in. I think,” she stuttered.

“Well, don’t you think you should leave?” asked Darren, unimpressed.

Now was her chance... “ But, I dressed up for you in my sexiest clothes!” exclaimed Sheryl. “I knew I loved you before I met you! I have been waiting all my life! Take me Darren! Take me now!”

Darren stared at Sheryl, rather bewildered. Then he started to snicker. Then laugh. Then full-on shit himself laughing. “Oh my God, you have got to see this!” he called out to someone in the next room.

At that moment, a dark-haired guy walked into the room and looked at Sheryl. He looked green.

“This girl wants to seduce me, can you believe that?!” Darren said, between laughs.

The dark-haired man then started laughing himself, and soon enough the two were having a pisser, lapping it up at the sight of Sheryl.

Sheryl, meanwhile, looked rather hurt. Why were Darren and his friend laughing at her? What did she do?!

“Why are you laughing at me?!” demanded Sheryl. “What’s wrong?”

Darren and the other man started to calm down, wiping away a few tears. “Um, you do know about it, don’t you?” Darren asked.

“About what?” Sheryl really had no idea.

“About me coming out?”

“”Coming out of where?”

Now Darren and the other man were worried. How do they let this girl down gently? “Darling, in case you’ve been living under a rock for the past decade or so... I’m gay.”

Sheryl was puzzled. “What?’

“I’m gay. I’m out and proud!”

Sheryl still wasn’t getting it.

“This man is my husband, Sheryl,” continued Darren, gesturing to the dark-haired man. “We got married almost 18 months ago now.”

Sheryl couldn’t have gotten it clearer. But she still refused to believe it. “But... no!” cried Sheryl. “I’m in love with you! I’m supposed to be your girlfriend!”

“Look, I’m flattered, Sheryl (more like disgusted), But I’m gay. I’m sorry,” said Darren.

Sheryl started to twitch. Then itch. Then scratch nervously. Then...”Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!111 No!!!!!!!!!11111” Sheryl then attacked Darren’s husband, clawing and cursing at him, even trying to pull a Mike Tyson by trying to chew his ear off! Darren, meanwhile, tried to rip Sheryl off his husband, but she was just too heavy.

However, they were saved when the people in the room next door heard the commotion and alerted hotel security. In seconds they arrived, throwing Sheryl out of the 42nd floor window and perfectly landing in a strategically-placed dumpster.

Sheryl became contemplative as she assessed the events of the past few minutes. Her gaydar had been way off! But Sheryl couldn’t and wouldn’t believe it. There was no way Darren could be gay! No, it had to be some sort of front to keep away crazy fans or something, to make him more appealing and to want something they couldn’t have, a marketing tool.

Sheryl brightened up a little. Darren, that joker! He was playing hard to get, huh? ‘Gay, my arse!’ she thought to herself.

Although still a little saddened, Sheryl felt a little better. Little did she realise, though, that she was heavily in denial. Anybody from space could see that guy was as camp as a row of tents! And besides, Sheryl could turn any man gay, what with her hives and all...

mel_kay39 

PIES PREMIERS 2010

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 2:37 pm

Out and proud! Loved it!
bellastar 

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 3:17 pm

Sheryl the Stalker- Episode 12: Sheryl Stalks An Idol, Part 3: Ben McKenzie

Sheryl had had a hard time trying to seduce Darren Hayes, what with making up that stupid story about him being gay in order to play hard to get or whatever. Sheryl just had to move on, she supposed.

Sheryl was on the Net once again this tome on the Telstra BigPond site. She strangely found herself on the Australia Idol webpage. You’d think after failing twice with stalking the Idols now that Sheryl would just give up. But no. When Sheryl’s hives were a-flairing, she got her stalking a-raring!

As Sheryl scanned through the past performances of the last season on Idol, she stumbled on one video of a performance she remembered well. It was Ben McKenzie’s version of ‘Mad World’ (arguably the best performance of this year’s series, I don’t care what Dicko the homo... phobe thinks! )

Sheryl clicked on it and watched, enthralled, enchanted with Ben’s haunting vocals. As they swam around in her head, Sheryl started to feel another swimming sensation... in her bladder! Sheryl itched furiously as Ben’s voice effortlessly caressed the lyrics: ’And I think its kinda funny/ I think its kinda sad...’

“Oh God... Its... Its...beautiful!” sighed Sheryl in her gravelly, cigarette-scarred voice.

Sheryl looked into Ben’s brown (?) eyes and just knew she had to give stalking an Idol a third shot, because it was just so necessary to do so.

It was settled- Sheryl was going back to Australian Idol! But first, she had a furious hive to scratch on her lower back. Shudder.

Ben was now at home after his whirlwind journey on Australian Idol. He was rifling through the various letters that had just been delivered, many being fan mail mistakenly mailed to him that were actually meant for Matt Corby. There was even a gushing love letter from Mark Holden for Matt, who most obviously had some creepy older-man crush on him. Shudder.

Ben then went back inside and upstairs to his room. Upon closing the door...

“Hey, Ben... Wanna make a Mad World with me?”

Ben shrieked in horror. Laying on his bed in a seductive (albeit disgusting) manner was Sheryl, like the spitting image of Chewbacca! Wearing absolutely nothing! I’ll give everyone a moment to gag before moving onto the next paragraph...

Okay, here we go...

Anyway, Ben fought the urge to faint, still in shock at the sight of Sheryl. “How... How did you get in here?” stuttered Ben, still frightened. Was this girl one of Kyle’s leftover groupies or something?

“When I saw you on Australian Idol, I just knew we were meant to be together, Ben,” replied Sheryl in her trademark eerie voice, completely ignoring Ben.

“You have to get out of here now!” fumed Ben.

If only Dicko could see this situation now- no excuses for homophobic comments now, huh?

“But Ben, I want you to serenade me!” pleaded Sheryl, rather disturbingly.

Then... “Ben, honey...are you alright up there?”

But before anybody could answer, someone entered Ben’s bedroom. “Ben?... What the f—k is this?!”

Ben was frozen to the spot, while Sheryl tried furiously to cover up. “Mum, this crazy bitch snuck into my room, I don’t know how she did, help me!” pleaded Ben, moving further away from Sheryl in case he caught something.

Mrs McKenzie had never dealt with a crazed fan of her son’s before, but that didn’t change the level of fury she had for this crazed nympho on her son’s bed! “He’s only 17, you sicko!” she screamed, grabbing a lamp for a good use of weaponry. “Get the f--k out of here now!!!!” Mrs McKenzie screamed. She instantly jumped on Sheryl and started wrestling her off the bed. Imagine the naked fight from Borat, because it was kinda like that, only one ugly mutha was naked. Or don’t. Meanwhile, Ben was astonished at his mother’s strength, relieved that Sheryl hadn’t touched him at all.

Mrs McKenzie and Sheryl continued to fight, but Sheryl was losing the battle. Then, in full CGI cinematic brilliance, Mrs McKenzie pushed Sheryl through Ben’s bedroom window, spectacularly falling like a fat tub of lard.

Sheryl landed in some random, obligatory bushes, and on impact came to a realisation- maybe she was picking the wrong Idols to stalk. Maybe she should go after Shannon Noll or Lee Harding, lower her standards a little instead.

Then the hives began to itch...

mel_kay39 

PIES PREMIERS 2010

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 12:22 pm

Lee Harding? Lowering her standards a little? I'd say that was lowering them more than a little! That guy is fugly! Once again, a brilliant episode! Poor Ben. He just can't win, can he?
bellastar 

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 11:08 pm

Sheryl the Stalker- Episode 13: Sheryl Stalks An Emo, Part 3: Brendon Urie

Ben McKenzie had been a total dud. No a dud root mind you, ‘cos Sheryl never even got that far, and never actually does. Well, that’s what happens when you break into someone’s house and lay across their bed naked. Not very welcoming at all Nauseating.

Sheryl was doing some virtual stalking on MySpace. After putting the random words ‘ferret’, ‘cheese’, ‘shoelace’, and ‘mung beans’ into the search engine, Sheryl came up with a rather strange and specific result.

Searching around the page, Sheryl realised it was information about some super-secret, super-special emo/circus/cabaret party at some illegal strip club called Signor Freeek’s!

Sheryl scrolled down further and realised that the super-exclusive party was to be hosted by none other than... Panic! At The Disco! There was an accompanying picture as well. And that’s when the hives began...

Sheryl was setting her stalking sights on one bloke in particular. His brown eyes and full luscious lips started to make Sheryl’s hives tingle, her boils burst and the hairs under her arms and behind her knees stand on knees. Who was this magnificent punk rock creature?

And then Sheryl saw his name... Brendon Urie. Poor bugger.

Sheryl had to go find an outfit to wear, because she had a strip club to attend! But first, she had to void her bowels. And she better close the god damn door this time!

Sheryl snuck in through the back door of the strip club in her best stripper’s outfit, consisting of long rubber gloves, a girdle, moccasins, a sports bra and regulation tights that suck up the fat.

Anyway, Sheryl spotted Brendon at the bar alone. Now was her chance. She quickly put on her elaborate cabaret mask and walked over. “Hey, honey,” she purred. “Would you like a dance?”

Brendon turned around, eyeing Sheryl up and down. “Uh... okay,” he stuttered. “He was like a shy school kid sneaking into an illegal club. Well, he almost was.

Sheryl led Brendon into a secret room out back. Adorned in rich black, red and gold overtones, Sheryl sat Brendon down. “You’re not the usual dancer I have,” he whispered. “You’re very... interesting.”

“What do you want me to do first?”asked Sheryl, picking a wedge out of her arse.

“Um...anything you want.”

Sheryl started to dance, thrusting her pelvis and clucking like a chicken, knocking over a vase in the process. It was far from seductive.

Then, just as Sheryl was (un)sexily trying to take off a rubber glove... her mask fell off. Uh oh.

“Who the f—k are you?!” screamed Brendon. “Oh my God... You actually touched me!”
“But I love you!” exclaimed Sheryl. “I need you, sexy man! Stalking you is the most fun I can have without trying to be found out and posted with yet another AVO!” Sheryl then planted a wet, hairy-lipped kiss on Brendon.

Brendon, meanwhile, tried to push her away, fighting her off with his bare hands, until... “This is a raid! Everyone out now!!!!

Sheryl quickly ran out, but was arrested on sight, as well as kicked and spat on by the cabaret dancers. Sheryl was then dragged by her armpit hair to the cop car and thrown in the back. Sheryl screamed and foamed at the mouth like Amy Winehouse on any given day, but nobody cared.

Sheryl should probably have explained that she was trying to capture the heart of her favourite cabaret Decaydance hottie by dressing up as the ugliest stripper since Britney Spears, then sexually harassed him. But its better if she didn’t.

Last edited by bellastar on Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
mel_kay39 

PIES PREMIERS 2010

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 12:52 pm

LOL i just love the rubber gloves! I'd give him a lap dance for his troubles, too. Hopefully he wouldn't run screaming from me, though!
mel_kay39 

PIES PREMIERS 2010

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 10:00 am

Damn straight. We have very refined taste!
mel_kay39 

PIES PREMIERS 2010

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 10:54 am

LOL cool. Can't wait to get down there!

Dale has his very own groupies? Sad! Oh, that just gave me an idea for TPS!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Chicks Channel All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 3 of 6   

Jump to: