Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Stamping Authority

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doska 

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2002 11:01 am
Post subject: Stamping AuthorityReply with quote

After a poor start to the season, we are back in town. We haven't made the finals for eight years and we keep hearing the same thing every year. But this year is going to be different not only I think where going to make the finals, it doesn't stop there I want to win the whole thucking thing. There is no point in being in the finals if you aren't prepared to go out and win the thucking league.
This week against the Hapless Saints, we must Stamp Authority on this league and absolutely smash them. They can flood, but we must pounce from the first bounce. We got players like, Buckley, Clement, Lonie & Rocca that can all kick over fifty meters. I'm sure there is a few more players in our team. I watched St.Kilda and they are the worst football side in this competition, they were playing football sideways reminds me of the Tony Shaw era as coach. They got half there first 18 out no exuces this week, I love the club with my heart and soul but this week I do not accept a loss to this stinking club we call St.Kilda. I'm not looking ahead but we should be 5-2 after these next two weeks, how good will that be. Carlton losing to Bulldogs this week then getting pumped by the Bombers. They will be nailed to 16th spot, and will be sitting on 5-2. Just think about that. But I expect big things from the boys this year, not because we beat Essendon it's because we have a very good side.
We don't have enough respect and we have to earn it by winning matches that we should win. This one is no exeption we can't fall into St.Kildas trap. All it will take is a good start & they will be finished. I don't think the Hapless Saints have the mental energy to continue the heart they showed on Saturday Night and even if they show heart we are much more of a better side then Sydney and we don't flood.
The next two weeks must be wins with, Brisbane, Port Adelaide, Sydney & Melbourne to come afterwards.
This week I am going to the footy hungry, angry in a skitzing mood expecting a nice win & Collingwood supporters running wild inside Colonial Stadium. There will be 45,000 easy mostly Collingwood supporters.

GO THE PIES!

Joel Capricorn

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2002 3:38 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

GOOOOO PIEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

JDF
bwphantom Virgo

It's Better to Burn Out Than to Fade Away

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2002 3:56 am

in a lot of my match reports that i posted last year i stated that i was worried that we weren't playing our style. We seemed to allow the opposition to dictate pace etc and we would either be good enough to be a cut above or not good enough and go down. I have noticed that this year we tend to formulate a tactic and stick to it. that will win us games. This week we have the chance to really show the league that we are a team to be worried about. I would like to see St Kilda(or any team for that matter) walking off the ground sore and sending messages to others that we hit hard and play hard.

Watch out we are coming.

If your not bleeding Black and White, you don't truly support Collingwood!!!!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  
Joel Capricorn

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2002 3:59 am

That's right! We play our own style and they can work theirs around us. While we should counteract their tactics, make sure we play to a game plan each week and stick to it. Worked well the last couple of rounds.

JDF
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: