Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

THE ICEMAN COMETH...

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SS11 Capricorn

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2002 3:49 pm
Post subject: THE ICEMAN COMETH...Reply with quote

Presti, aka. the iceman, aka mr Cool, will bounce back this week...
Presti will be fresher than most others due to him not having much game time.

I predict he will kick 6 goals from full back on the scumbag sainters.

JLC Aquarius

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2002 3:58 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Simon "too cool the iceman" Prestigiacomo will be raring to go this week against StKilda. When he did come on against against he played like a man possessed. Is Presti the new Ole Gunner Solskjaer ?? I will leave every one to ponder over that.

Dammit if Dunkley can kick a goal i reckon Iceman should have at least one quarter up forward this week. Showem how its done Iceman.

I am the game, you don't wanna play me
I am control, no way you can change me
I am have heavy debts, no way you can pay me
I am the pain, and I know you can't take me

Look over your shoulder, ready to run
Like a good little bitch, from a smoking gun
I am the game, and I make the rules
So move on out, and you can die like a fool
Play the game, you're gonna be the same
You're gonna change your name, you're gonna die in flames
Hahahahaha
Time to play the game!
magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2002 4:34 pm

This friday night simon BOGGER prestigiacomo (best on ground) will do a manassa, yes im tippin bogger to dash down the wing at colonial and take out 3 or 4 same old's on the way, then he will give the same old's members section the biggest thucken BIRD ever seen and slot home a 65 meter GOOOOAAAALLLL.
hahha go presty you thucking beauty!!
TOO COOL PRESTY.

SAME OLD LOSERS
SAME OLD SAINTS!!!

1892 _ 2002... THE PROUDEST JOURNEY IN FOOTBALL CONTINUES, WITH ARMS LOCKED TOGETHER,WHILST MARCHING SIDE BY SIDE, WE WILL FOREVER STAND AS ONE TO SUPPORT OUR BELOVED COLLINGWOOD FOOTBALL CLUB, it's more than just a club it's a way of life !

[This message has been edited by magpie joffa (edited 28 April 2002).]

Presti35 Virgo

Dick Lee for Legend Status

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2002 6:29 pm

Presti for the Coleman!! hehehe!! And dont forget he's gonna take the mark of the year too!!

May i say Joffa, that they were some beautiful words and that if what you said were to happen that i would be one happy little S.O.B.!! Considering that i hate St.F***en Kilda as much as i hate Carlscum - and i think Presti is the f***en man - this would be a massive high and i WILL bloody ejoy it!
I have always thought that Presti should be given a little time up forward, and when he came on last week in the last quater i was quite supprised and very pleased with his performance against Fletcher. I mean did you see the way he got Fletcher out of the comp when he went for a mark - even though Josh took the grab - It was bloody marvellous!
Hopefully MM will play him forward at some stage against the Sucker Saints! And if he does he will have my full support (as always)!
So go Presti you little beauty, i'll be at C.S on flyday and i cant wait to see the full back of THIS century play his guts out and earn three votes!!

PRESTI, PRESTI, PRESTI, PRESTI,...
(Ole', Ole', Ole' Ole'...)

Who loves ya Presti?
WE DO!

[This message has been edited by Presti#1Fan (edited 29 April 2002).]
foxy Sagittarius

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2002 6:34 pm

hahaha classic stuff joffa.

magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2002 6:35 pm

I think it's time to put 'bogger' in the centre his coolness and pace... would be a sensation we could then rest him at full foward who is in favor of this ? i think we should start a petition and hand it to MM.

1892 _ 2002... THE PROUDEST JOURNEY IN FOOTBALL CONTINUES, WITH ARMS LOCKED TOGETHER,WHILST MARCHING SIDE BY SIDE, WE WILL FOREVER STAND AS ONE TO SUPPORT OUR BELOVED COLLINGWOOD FOOTBALL CLUB, it's more than just a club it's a way of life !

magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2002 6:42 pm

In fact i wanna see BOGGER with a mullett how cool would that be!!

foxy Sagittarius

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2002 6:44 pm

i wanna see BOGGER smoke some bongs before he runs out on friday night! hahaa

magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2002 7:12 pm

Nah bogger doesnt do bongs, you wanna know what i wanna see when BOGGER takes his position at full back i want to see him puff on the biggest mother of a cigar in all time...ahhh how cool would that be a monsterous thucking cuban!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: