Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

This is life.................

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Chicks Channel

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
luvlicca Virgo

Oh Nicky your so fine, your so fine you blow my mind!!!!!!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 10:49 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh great!!! Im gonna be famous hahaha!!! Love it!!! Good work!!!
New chapters will be up shortly

luvlicca Virgo

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 5:05 pm

Yeah I know!!! I just like knowing I'm famous eveywhere lol!!!

If I get famous enough it might help me get Nick after all hahaha!!!

Screw you Erin haha!! Your as good as gone!!! (I wish I wish!! But I can dream cant I?)

luvlicca Virgo

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 7:30 pm

Wish I had Nick - then I'd be as happy as you could imagine lol!!!
luvlicca Virgo

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 8:03 pm

Nah Nick is fine for me!! Cant wait to see him in a suit looking all hot and shit at next years copeland!! Already counting down!!!
luvlicca Virgo

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 4:21 pm

The newest one!! Enjoy!! No sex in this chapter though!! Sorry to disappoint ya all lol!!

Chapter 4

Tylah woke up and was surprised to find herself in someone’s arms. She slowly rolled over and had to double take.
“Oh my god – its Ruz” she said to herself.
She slowly tried to get up without waking him. She was a little embarrassed and shocked that he was there in her bed. She kinda remembered a little bit of last night, but she couldn’t remember it all.
She stood up and grabbed the shirt on the ground and walked out to the lounge. She couldn’t see Tash, she remembered her with Marty last night but she didn’t know where she was now.
She went to the bathroom and when she walked out Sean was awake and staring at her.
“Morning” he said patting the bed
“Morning” she replied sitting down
“I still think you look good in that shirt” he chuckled
Tylah looked down at the shirt and realised it was his shirt and she felt herself go red.
“Why thank you” she said
Sean reached over and touched her hand. She felt a shiver go down her spine; it was like a jolt of electricity livened her up.
She laid down on her back and Sean’s hand moved onto her stomach where he began running his fingers over her stomach and up her chest. He rolled over onto his side and leaned in and kissed her on the lips. Tylah instantly reacted and threw her arms around him and he pulled her in closer.
They spent what felt like hours making out. Tylah didn’t want to not sleep with Sean, but she didn’t want to either. She couldn’t remember last night properly, so to sleep with him today would be weird she thought to herself.
She pulled herself away and sat up on her elbows.
“I’m sorry Sean. This may seem weird but I need to know what your intentions are? But I don’t normally do things like this and it’s” she started saying
Sean put his hand on her lips and sat up. He was a little taken aback but his eyes told a different story. It was like he knew why she needed to know.
“Well I don’t know really. I know I had a good time with you at the after party from what I remember of it and I had a great time here with you last night too! I’d like to hang out and get to know you better if you’re interested?” he said
“I have a feeling that we know each other pretty well in some ways already” she laughed
Sean laughed back at her “I’d say we do too”

He got out of bed and Tylah watched as he walked naked to the bathroom and jump into the shower. Tylah slapped her face; that was just about the best site she had ever seen. She could see Sean in the mirror and he looked so fine, she couldn’t help but stare. After 15 minutes he turned the shower off and he stepped out and just stood there. It was like he was standing there on purpose trying to entice her. It was really tempting for Tylah too! To take her mind off the fine specimen of a male standing in front of her, she jumped up and went to get herself a drink; she needed to cool herself down.
She had her drink and went back into the room to where Sean was now standing in front of her. She put her head down and went into the bathroom and she jumped under the shower herself. She got out; wrapped herself in a towel and walked back into the room.
“Are you ok?” Sean asked
Tylah looked over at him, he was half dressed now, and so it made it easier to look at him.
“Nothing, I’m fine. Just getting dressed and stuff” she said
“That didn’t even make sense” he laughed, “Well I guess I should get going then. Can we get together for a meal or a drink sometime?” he asked putting his shoes on and standing up
“Yeah sure” Tylah said writing her number down and handing it to him.
“I’ll call you I promise” he said
Tylah walked him to the door and he leant down and kissed her and walked out. Tylah watched him walk away and then closed the door. She ran back to her bed and jumped up and down. She was so excited. She had just spent the night with Sean Rusling. Who would have thought? She only ever wanted to hookup with one guy and she got the next best thing. She laid down and tried to go back to sleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tash jumped out of bed and left a note for Marty and she headed back to her room. She had just had the most amazing night of her life. She never expected anything like that to happen when she rocked up to this year’s Copeland.
She was in a world of her own when she careered straight into the back of someone. She hit them that hard she knocked herself over and sent them flying across the hall.
She picked herself up and walked over to them and began to apologise.
“I’m so sorry. I totally wasn’t watching what I was doing,” she said
He turned around “That’s alright! Did you hurt yourself?”
“Oh my god! Alan Didak! I just shoved you! Shit man!” Tash mumbled, her tongue hanging out and she was almost panting, “No no! I’m fine. Did I hurt you?” she asked
He shook his head and smiled. That almost made her pass out. God she loved him too! Marty was her fave, but Dids still did for her!
“Hi I’m Tash” she blurted, “I’m so sorry about that”
“Nice to meet you Tash, I’m Alan and don’t worry about it”
The elevators doors opened and they both got in. Tash was trying so hard not to look him at him, she’d just been with Marty, but she just couldn’t resist staring at Alan.
She pressed her floor button and Alan didn’t.
“That’s a bonus” he said after Tash had.
“My god he is on my floor” Tash thought

“So did you have a good night?” he asked to break the silence
“Yeah it was fantastic” Tash answered, “How about you?”
He just nodded and the doors opened and they walked out. Tash went to the left and she thought he went the other way until she reached her door and seen him at the door right next to hers. She felt herself blush when she looked over at him walking into his room.
“God he is so yummy” she thought to herself as she walked inside.
“You here” she yelled out and wandered around the room.
She got no answer so she walked into the bedroom and saw Tylah sleeping so she jumped on her bed to wake her up!
“Wake up you” she said jumping up and down
Tylah stirred and rolled over and looked up at her
“Ok I’m awake” she said rubbing her eyes
Tash sat down on the bed and crossed her legs and clapped her hands.
“What a night man! I had the best night!” Tash said smiling
“Good! What did you get up to with Marty? I seen you two! Wait a minute on second thoughts I don’t know if I want to know” Tylah said laughing and sitting up
Tash smiled and giggled, that kind of gave it away, but she already knew.
“Well lets just say I have seen his Irish jig and he is VERY good at it” she laughed
Tylah smiled at her “That’s a good way of explaining it! You gonna see him again?”
“I don’t know. I didn’t want to wake him when I left this morning so I left him a note saying thanks for last night and left my number for him. So I guess we just have to wait and see” she said, “But what about you? You’re a naughty girl! Hooking up with Sean. I didn’t see that one coming”
“I know me either. But I don’t remember a lot of it so I’m just going to assume we slept together, cause I woke up naked and so did he and my god he is very very nice naked” Tylah said
Tash laughed at her “Mate you definitely did! Don’t you remember me coming here last night – I sprung you! You two did have some fun last night I’d say for sure!”
Tylah went red and they talked some more. They both seemed to have the night of their lives in different ways, and now both boys had their numbers so they just had to wait and see if they were going to call.

Tash looked at her watch. It was 10am. They were supposed to be checked out by now.
“Should we make a move?” she asked Tylah
“Yeah I suppose we should. You just gonna go home?” Tylah said
“Yeah I think so. I need some sleep man! He tired me out. But it was worth every minute” Tash said
The girls got up and got dressed and packed all their stuff up and they left the room. They walked to the elevator and continued talking between themselves when a couple of other people came and stood behind them and waited for the elevator as well.
Tash took a quick look around behind them and she spotted Didak, Shaw and Maxwell standing there. She looked at Tylah who was just staring into space.
The elevator doors opened and the girls walked in and stood at the back and turned around and they watched the boys walk in. They all smiled at the girls who returned the gesture. When the guys turned around the two of them shared a giggle.
“WOW” Tash mouthed at Tylah
“I know” she replied

The elevator seemed to take forever to get to the ground floor, not that they minded, cause they had a very good view from where they were standing.
The doors finally opened and they all walked out. There were people walking up to the boys once they realised who they were; asking for photos and autographs, but the girls just kept walking. As they got to the taxi rank Tash’s phone rang.
“Hello” she said – it was Marty
“Hey! Why did you leave this morning” Marty asked
“I had to go find Tylah, and I didn’t want to wake you’ she replied
He asked Tash if she wanted to catch up for lunch and she eagerly said yes so they organised a time and a place for later today and then said goodbye.
“Oh my god man, we are going on a date” she said excitedly
“That’s great mate. Good on ya” Tylah said keeping her eyes squarely on the boys still in the entrance.
Tash noticed this and asked what she was doing and Tylah said nothing, she was just admiring the view from afar. Tash laughed and looked over to them herself; she could see why Tylah was staring.
The girls gave each other a hug and said goodbye and got in their cabs and headed home.
Tash pulled into her driveway, paid the driver and went inside her house and went straight to her room. She laid down and as soon as she hit the pillow she was asleep.

luvlicca Virgo

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 2:18 am

Hey girls, here is the new chapter as well!! But again there is no sex in this one either!!! I know I know!! But there is plenty coming up lol!! Enjoy!!!

Chapter 5

In the cab ride home Tylah was thinking about Nick standing with Alan and Heath. She wondered why he was with them and not Erin, and of course she did think about Sean too! She never imagined ending up in bed with him. Yes he was gorgeous, but she wasn’t sure if he was right for her. She had only ever wanted one fella from the club. She got home and went inside and put her stuff away and went and made a coffee. She checked her answering machine; she had a new message.
‘Hi Tylah, see I told you I’d ring you. Just wanted to say I had a great time last night and if you wanted to have lunch tomorrow night with me? Give me a call and let me know’
She took down his number and finished her coffee and made the call.
“Hey! Thanks for ringing back” he said
“No thank you for ringing me. I honestly didn’t think you would” Tylah replied
They chatted for about 20 minutes and when they hung up Tylah felt good. It felt strange to her that she was so excited about going out with Sean; she just didn’t expect it. They made arrangements for tomorrow at 12pm.
Sean offered to pick her up but she declined. She thought meeting him there would be a safer option to start with. It wasn’t that she didn’t trust him, far from it, she had already slept with him god knows how many times.
She looked at the clock; it was lunchtime. She was feeling a little sleepy but she thought if she went to bed now, she wouldn’t sleep tonight.

She sent a message to Tash and Monique and asked if they wanted to get some lunch. Tash messaged back and reminded her she was having lunch with Marty and she didn’t hear back from Monique at all.
Tylah decided to go anyway, her stomach was growling and she needed food.
She got in her car and went to her shopping centre and went and did some shopping and got herself some lunch. While sitting at her table reading her magazine and nibbling on her sandwich, she got startled by someone saying hello. She jumped up a little and turned around.
“I’m sorry I didn’t mean to scare you” he said
Tylah sat back down and looked up and saw Nick standing there. She felt herself go red after what she just did.
“Oh that’s ok. No worries. What can I do for you?” Tylah replied
“Were you at the Copeland last night? Want to make sure so I don’t make a dick of myself” he said
“Yes I was. Why is that?” she asked
Nick explained why she wanted to make sure she was there because he wanted to apologise for the behaviour of his girlfriend last night and what she said to her, or about her, he couldn’t quite remember.
“That’s ok. I shouldn’t have said anything back. I had no right” Tylah said
“No, I think you did. I think most people would have” Nick replied
“Would you like to sit down?” Tylah asked
“I’d love to but I have to meet Erin. Nice to see you again” he said walking away.
He looked back once and Tylah smiled at him, then he winked at her and flashed the cutest smile back at her. Tylah looked down and felt her cheeks get all flushed.
‘Oh wow! He is so fine’ she thought
She finished her lunch and went to buy herself a new top for tomorrow for lunch. She thought it would be nice. Once she found one she liked, she also managed to get a pair of shoes and new make up.
“So much for not spending any money today” she said to herself getting into her car.
She drove home and sat in the lounge watching tv and answering messages from Monique and she fell asleep, only to be woken a few hours later by a ringing doorbell.

“Do you really have to go Monique? I’d love you to say and hang out with me today” Dale asked
“That’s so sweet, but I actually have pans already for today. I didn’t think this would happen last night, other wise I would stay with you, cause I had so much fun with you” Monique replied
Dale pulled her back down on the bed and kissed her. He really didn’t want to go. She didn’t want to go either, but she couldn’t stay because she didn’t want to get attached to Dale. Monique had wanted to be with Dale for so long, but she didn’t just want to be remembered as a one-night stand. She thought if she played hard to get, it might make him more interested.
She kissed him back and then moved away from him and got dressed. She went an checked herself in the mirror to make sure she looked ok and then walked back into the room.
“Thanks again for last night Dale, it was magical for me. I’d love to see you again if you wanted to catch up” she said to him
Dale at up and smiled at her “I would like to” and he took her hand and kissed it, He took a pen from the drawer next to him and wrote his phone number on it.
“Make sure you call me” he said
“I will. I’d better go. I’ll talk to you soon then” Monique said as she waved goodbye to Dale before walking out the door.

Monique got a cab home and she walked inside and wrote Dale’s number down straight away so it didn’t wash off when she took a shower. She still couldn’t believe that she has spent the night with him. This Copeland Trophy had turned out to be the best one yet. She went and took a shower and went and hopped into bed, she needed some sleep. Dale was a real energizer bunny; he just kept going and going.
She slept for about 3 hours and woke up with a new lease of life. She sent a message back to the girls and asked if they wanted to catch up and get a drink.
Tylah said yes and it took Tash a while to reply but she still said she would come. She wanted to tell the girls about last night.
Monique was excited about seeing them cause she wanted to know what they got up to last night and she wanted to tell them she finally landed Dale.
They agreed to meet at ‘Bell’s Bar’ at 6 and they’d have dinner and drinks.
Monique watched some tv for a while and then she started getting ready to go out. She turned her music on and up and danced and sung loudly to each song, as she got dressed. Finally she was ready to go. She called a cab and when it got there she jumped in, gave the address and she was off. She was really looking forward to it.

Tylah got up from the couch and opened the door. Standing in the doorway was her old boyfriend Dallas.
He like her new crush and like Sean played for a sporting club. He was the lock for the Melbourne Storm and they had been together for 6 years and before he had made it to the big time so to speak.
They still didn’t really know why they had split, but they did. Eventually they put it down to they just grew apart. They stayed friends, and ended up best friends, and he would pop in from time to time to say and catch up.
“Hi! What are you doing here?” Tylah asked
“Was in the neighbourhood and I thought I’d come say hi” Dallas said
Tylah opened the door more so he could come inside. Tylah sat back down and sent a message to the girls saying she might be a little late. She had a guest rock up unannounced, they messaged back and told her not hurry but not to be too long.
Dallas joined her on the couch and smiled when she looked at him.
“What’s going on with you? You look so happy, that’s not a look I’m used to” she laughed
Dallas laughed as well “I’m trying! I got selected in the Aussie side today, so I thought I would come and share it with you”
“Ah that’s why you stopped in? That’s fantastic Dal. I’m so happy for you” she replied with a big smile.
She stood up and gave him a hug and kiss and sat back down. He looked a little startled to get a kiss. Especially seeing as it was on the lips, and normally if they shared one it was only ever on the cheek.
“What was that for?” he asked
“For making the aussie team. I’m proud of you Dal. It’s a big deal” Tylah said to him
Tylah spoke to Dallas about last night and he was a little shocked she did that. She told him she was too! But she still had a good time and that was all she cared about.

Tylah asked him what else he’s been up to and how his love life was going. He told her he was seeing someone but he wasn’t sure how it was going cause they’d only been seeing each other for a couple of months.
“Hey I have to get ready to go out, but come talk to me while I am” she said
“You sure? I can go if you want?” he replied
Tylah told him it was fine, it was nothing he hadn’t seen before. So she walked to her bedroom and he followed her and sat on the bed.
Tylah went into the bathroom and left the door open while she did her hair and make up so could keep talking to Dallas.
When she was done with that, she went to choose her clothes for the night. She didn’t even think twice when she walked around her room in her underwear. Dallas tried not to stare but he couldn’t help it. She looked as good as he had ever seen. It was only when Dallas stood up and went over to her and put his arms around her waist and pulled her into him and kissed her passionately. As soon as he did it, he pulled away and let go.
“I’m so sorry Ty. I shouldn’t have done that” he said
Tylah was a little startled herself; she only just clicked as to what happened.
“Its ok, I mean who can resist me right?” she joked
Although Dallas was actually living it then, he couldn’t. He told her had better go before he did something he’d regret and he didn’t want that, and neither did Tylah.
She said goodbye and closed the front door as he walked to the car. She went and finished getting dressed, called a cab and then made her way to the bar. The whole way there she thought about what just happened. What was going on? First it was Sean, then she seen Nick and now Dallas. She was a busy woman!
Finally she got to the bar and she went inside and spotted the girls. She got a drink and went and joined them. Now she had even more to tell them.

“Well it’s about time woman! Where the hell have you been?” Tash said
“Sorry Dallas stopped in and it was weird” Tylah said
“What? What he drop in for?” Monique asked
“I don’t know, he does every now and then you know that. He said he was in the neighbourhood and he wanted to tell me he made the aussie side and then while I was getting ready to come here he came and kissed me and not an ordinary kiss, I mean a kiss” Tylah replied
The other two sat there speechless, as Tylah continued to tell them what he said afterwards and that he pulled away do quickly after he did it.
“WOW! Who would have thought he was still hot for you” Monique said
“I don’t think so, I think it was just a spur of the moment thing. We both know there’s nothing there anymore. He is my bestie and that’s it” Tylah said
“Yeah yeah yeah! What did you two get up to last night? Actually Ty I know what you did” she laughed, “Monique did you get Dale?”
Monique blushed “Yes I did! It only took me all night!” she laughed, “But it was worth it, definitely worth my wait”
“Oh yeah! Good job mate! So how was he?” Tylah asked
“Oh yeah, was it good? I bet he was everything you imagined wasn’t it?” Tash added
“Oh god yes! He was amazing. I wouldn’t change it for anything” Monique said
She told the girls he wanted to see her again and instead of taking her number, he gave her his so she could call him. The girls told her that was a good sign, it meant, at least to them, that he really did want to see her again. It wasn’t often that blokes gave out their numbers; they would normally take the girls. Monique was rather happy about that, she said he could wait then; she really wanted him to want her!

Tash went next and told them about Marty last night and then lunch today. She said she had such a good time on both occasions.
“Yeah so what was he like in bed then?” Monique asked
“Well he wasn’t shy about anything I can tell you that much. But he was very good, and you know I would never have realised how good he was if I went after Alan and not Marty! So I’m glad I did it” she laughed
Tylah added the bit about Tash mentioning Marty’s Irish jig and they lost it. They all laughed so much.
“Yes well, he can do it quite well!” Tash added
Tylah told them about Sean. She made sure she said that she didn’t even realise she had slept with him really until this morning. She also mentioned that he had already called her and they were going out for lunch tomorrow.
“God your busy woman! What about Nick? Don’t ya want him anymore?” Tash chuckled
“Haha your funny aren’t ya! Of course I’d have him in a heartbeat, but he is still with that girlfriend of his” she laughed, “Plus I think he likes me already”
Monique and Tash looked at her funny.
“You know you are crazy right? You are talking in delusions now!” Monique told her
Tylah laughed and said they were probably right, but she told them about this morning at the shopping centre and how he had picked her out and that when he left he winked and smiled at her.
“It was our moment. You don’t just do that to anybody” Tylah giggled, “And anyway he knew what I looked like. Who would have thought”
They all laughed and they ordered more drinks. They were at the bars for hours, just talking and occasionally getting up to dance. They were all having a great time, and it was only about to get better. In walked half the Collingwood side.
They looked at each other and smiled from ear to ear. This was going to be great!

luvlicca Virgo

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 12:02 am

Here is two new chapters of this story!!! Enjoy!!!

Chapter 6

Alan led from the front. He had obviously already had a few, along with the likes of Brodie, Scott, Heath and Chris because the minute they walked in the door they were already dancing around like idiots.
As each of them walked in, they all scouted the place out – making sure that there were enough hot looking women inside for them. Footballers didn’t want trolls hanging off them; they made great and loyal fans, but just weren’t take home material.
A couple of them seemed to already find a nest they liked and took off while the others went and stood at the bar.

The girls were doing their own scouting.
“Dale isn’t here!” Monique sulked, “Now what am I going to do?”
“Why don’t you call him? Tell him you’re here with mates, you seen the others walk in and you didn’t see him” Tylah said without taking her eyes off the boys.
“That’s a good idea M you should’ Tash said doing the same, “No Marty!! Mmmm! What am I going to do?” she added
“Well I can’t see Sean either, but oh my god there’s Nick!” Tylah squealed
“Calm down woman, don’t make a scene” Tash said laughing. “Oh there you are you sweet piece of ass!!”
“I think I might call him, yes I think I will” Monique said
The two girls didn’t say anything in reply they were too busy perving.
Monique walked outside past the boys who wolf whistled at her and she loved it, to call Dale. He answered pretty much straight away.
“Hello” he said
“Hey Dale, its Monique” she said
“Why hello!! What do I owe this pleasure?” he asked
“Well I’m at Bell’s bar and I seen the boys coming in and I noticed you weren’t there so I was going to ask if you wanted to come down” she said
“I was in bed watching movies, so I mean I could come down there if you want, but there is the possibility of you wanting to come over here to watch movies with me” he said in a flirty tone
Monique giggled into the phone “Which would you prefer happened? I know what I would like to do”
Dale gave her his address and told her to hurry; he was warming the bed for her.
Monique rushed back inside to their table.
Guys, I’m loving you and leaving you! Dale invited me to his place and well, I couldn’t pass that up” she said
“Have fun and don’t do anything naughty” Tylah said turning to Monique smiling
“Yeah do good!” Tash added without taking her off Alan
“You guys are hopeless! Have a good night and I’ll talk to you tomorrow” Monique said walking out

Tylah and Tash got a new round of drinks and sculled them down and decided to go and dance. They instantly got the attention of some of the boys who had made their way down to the dance floor as well.
Tylah was the first to notice them making their way over to them. She pointed it out to Tash, without trying to make it obvious. Tash looked up and she just lit up when she seen Alan was one of them.
Tylah saw that and asked her about Marty. Tash said they weren’t a couple and she could do what and who she wanted laughing. She told her that she would tell Alan about Marty if anything happened cause she didn’t want any tension between them. Tash asked Tylah the same thing about Sean and Nick. Tylah looked at her and she understood what Tash was saying.
“God damn it! How come we love so many boys from this club!” Tash yelled
“Yeah I know, it sucks!” Tylah said laughing and went back to dancing like crazy people.
Tylah turned around to bump Tash’s ass like they did but instead she bumped into Nick and right into his crotch. That kinda gave it away that it wasn’t Tash she turned around and stared at him without meaning to.
“I’m so sorry! I thought you were Tash!” she said looking around for her, but she couldn’t see her.
“That’s ok” he laughed, “If you wanted to dance you could have just asked”
“Well I guess I could have, but where would the fun be in that” she said smiling
He smiled back at her and asked if he could buy her a drink, to which of course she said yes. She tried to find Tash to let her know she was going to the table, but she couldn’t see her anywhere, she was off somewhere. They walked to the bar and Nick ordered drinks and once they had them they headed back to the girls table.

Alan had whisked Tash off the dance floor and out to the beer garden and sat down.
“You looked like you were having a good time out there” he said
“Yeah I certainly was. I love dancing and drinking with friends” Tash said smiling
“You have a gorgeous smile” he said moving closer to her
That made Tash squirm! She was in love!
“Just so you know I hung out with Marty last night. I wanted to tell you so there was no trouble” she blurted out nervously
“I know I seen you with him at Eve. It doesn’t bother me unless you are his girlfriend. Your not are you?” he said
She shook her head and he said no problem then. She felt a little better but she was still a little hesitant. She had lunch with him today and she was with him last night, and now she was sitting here thinking of doing the same thing with Alan. Now she could see where Tylah was heading with her question, or at least she thought she did.
Without another word Alan placed his hands on Tash’s legs and he leaned in and gently placed a kiss on her lips. She wasn’t expecting that and she must have hesitated a little because Alan pulled away.
“Sorry I shouldn’t have done that” he said and he sat back a little
“No its ok. You don’t have to stop. I was startled, but it’s ok” she replied and moved in closer to him.
This time she kissed him and he responded straight away.
They made out for ages and only stopped when some people came outside. He stood up and took Tash’s hand and led her back inside. He asked Tash if she wanted to stay here or go back to his room. She said she’d see what Tylah was doing first, cause she didn’t want to leave her on her own. Alan just nodded and followed her to her table where he saw Nick sitting and looking pretty cosy with another woman.

Nick saw Alan had seen him and he moved away and stood up and went over to him. Tash sat down and asked Tylah what she was doing.
“We’re just having a chat, he is so much nicer in person you know” she said
“That’s great, glad he is. Now I’m in a pickle. Alan wants me to go with him to his room. What do I do? I mean look at him!” she replied looking over at him
“WOW! And you say I’m a busy woman!” Tylah said
“What should I do? I mean I want to, but I don’t want him to think I am easy cause I’m not” Tash said
“I know that. If you go to his room, it doesn’t mean you have to sleep with him” Tylah replied
Tash nodded and she asked Tylah what she was going to do with Nick.

“Nick what are you doing? Aren’t you still with Erin?” Alan asked
“Yeah but I am only talking. I’m allowed to do that. Besides she is quite lovely to talk to. And what are you doing? Isn’t that the chick that was with Marty last night?” Nick replied
“It was, and she told me about it anyway. They aren’t together anyway, was probably a one nighter” Alan said, “Just don’t do anything you will regret, cause you know it will get back to her”
“I’m not that stupid. Now get out of here id that’s what you were doing” Nick said
Alan tapped Tash on the shoulder and asked if she was coming or staying. Tash looked at Tylah who laughed and Tash stood up. She took hold of Alan’s hand and they said goodbye and left. Tylah stayed seated and Nick sat back down, but not as close as before though. They didn’t speak for about 5 minutes before Tylah decided to break the ice.
“So what was all that about then?” she asked
“What you mean?” he replied
“You moving away from me when they showed up, like we had been doing something we shouldn’t have been” she said
“Oh sorry, I didn’t mean to do that. I just didn’t want Alan to get the wrong impression, because you know of Erin” he said
“Well I should go then, I don’t want you to get in trouble” Tylah said sarcastically and stood up.
She was hoping Nick would tell her not to go, but he didn’t say a word. He was too concerned with the fact if she stayed, he may well do something he’d get himself into trouble for.
Tylah started walking away and turned back to thank him for her drink and hoped they could talk again. He just smiled at her, and she turned and left.
‘God damn Alan!’ she said to herself when she got outside.

Tylah went and stood in the taxi rank to wait. About 5 minutes later Nick came out of the bar. She looked and then put her head back down hoping he didn’t see her.
Too late, he walked over to her and put his hands on her face and kissed her tenderly. Tylah tried to resist but she couldn’t, she was melting into him. She was confused now, and with that running thru her head she pulled away, as mush as she didn’t want too!!
“What are you doing? Your with Erin, I’m not a cheater and you aren’t either” she said removing his hands from her face
“I know. And I have no idea what I am doing. Ever since I saw you last night I haven’t been able to get you off my mind, which is strange cause I don’t normally do that. I know you went home with Sean, but I know you don’t want him, do you” Nick replied
“What? How do you know who I went home with? And how do you know I don’t want Sean? You have no idea. I have a date with him tomorrow as a matter of fact” Tylah snapped back at him
She took a step back from him and she just realised what he had said, he couldn’t stop thinking about her! She smiled a wry smile and hoped he didn’t see.
“Tylah be honest! I am. Do you like Sean or is he a fling for you? And I know you went home with him because your room was next to ours and we could hear everything!” he said
‘Oh my god! How embarrassing’ she thought to herself ‘ but how did he know it was me?’
She didn’t dare ask, she was already red.
“Me be honest – I’m always honest. I do like Sean, how much I don’t know. But I want to get to know him better so whether he is a fling or not I don’t know. And why is it any of your business?” she replied as a taxi pulled up.
She opened the door and went to get in but Nick stopped her.
“I’ll take you home, I really want to finish this conversation please” he said
“I don’t think that is a good idea Nick. I’ll see you around” she said opening the door again but this time getting inside.

The taxi took off and Tylah looked back and saw Nick hadn’t moved. She turned back, gave the driver her address and sent a text Dallas a text. She needed to talk to him, and even though they had that indiscretion earlier, he was still her best friend and he would help her out no matter what. He sent one back and told her to come over, so she gave the driver his address and she was there in less than 20 minutes.
He must have heard the taxi pull up cause as she got out he opened the door and has a coffee in his hand.
“You’re the best” Tylah said
“I know!” he replied as they walked inside, “So what’s going on?”
Tylah sat down and filled him in on tonight’s events. He was less than impressed to say the least, but he did what all good friends do – tried to help!
“Well do you like Sean?” he asked
“I don’t know how much, I mean we just meet. What right does have he to ask anyway? He is with Erin” Tylah said
Dallas told her that was obviously his way of trying to work out is she liked him too. But she didn’t tell him what he wanted to hear.
They sat up talking for hours and Tylah started falling asleep.

“I better call a taxi so you can go to bed! Thanks for hearing me out Dal. You’re the best” she said
“Don’t be stupid. Crash here, you used to. Nothing has changed has it?” he said
Tylah shook her head and he helped her up and they walked to the bedroom.
“Have you got my shirt?” she asked
Dallas went to his drawers and pulled out an old storm shirt and threw it to Tylah.
“Did you think I would ever get rid of it” he said
Tylah laughed and went into the bathroom and changed and when she came out Dallas was already in bed. She climbed in beside him and he turned out the light. He rolled over the opposite way of Tylah and said goodnight. Tylah replied and gave him a hug and she rolled back over, then she giggled.
“It’s been a long time since we’ve done this” she said
“Yeah it has been. Night Ty” he sighed

Chapter 7

Before Alan and Tash got up to his hotel room, he made a phone call to them and organised some candles and champagne for his room. They got in the elevator and went up to his room.
Tash was so nervous, but she was excited. After all, how often is it you get to be with of the footballers you are in lust with? Alan just continually looked at her and when they stopped on his floor he took her hand and walked to his room. They got inside and Tash gasped. The room looked gorgeous. Candles were lit everywhere and it gave the room such a romantic theme.

Alan led Tash to the bedroom; their shadows dancing in the candles glow. They sat down on the edge of the bed next to the ice bucket and champagne that he had ordered. He poured them both a glass and they sipped on their drinks as they looked into each other’s eyes. Slowly they joined in a soft kiss; the bubbles from the champagne tickling their tongues as they met.
Their hands gently caress each other as they kissed deeply and passionately. Alan’s hand found her breasts, and felt her nipples poking thru her top. He started to massage her breasts, and he can tell by her beating heart that she wanted him to continue.
By now they had broken their kiss and he bean to kiss her neck and bite it gently as he went. Tash tilted her head back to allow him full access to her neck, and he was more than happy to oblige. He made his way up to her ear and he softly nibbled on her lobe.

Alan grabbed the bottom of her top and began to pull it over her head. As he raised it slowly the fabric rubbed against her pert nipples, sending shivers thru her body. He paused kissing her neck long enough to get the top over her head, and also got a view of her firm breasts in the candlelight.
Tash ran he hands over his head and pulled his head to her chest. He can feel her heart beating against his cheek, and he can feel her breath on his head. He traced a circle around her nipple with his tongue, and then he took it between his lips and softly suckled on it, careful not to be too rough. He moistened it with his tongue and rubbed his teeth on it delicately, not wanting to neglect her other treasures, his hands begin to unzip her skirt.
He slides his hands down the back of her skirt and feels the lace of her panties. He cups his hands around her butt and squeezes it firmly and then runs a finger under the edge of her pants and traced a path along the contour of her cheek. The softness of her skin drives him crazy. He removed his hands and slides her off the bed and stood her up so he could remove her skirt with ease.

Alan sighed in anticipation as she stepped out of her skirt and moved towards him. Alan looked up at Tash and saw a light glow around her hair from the candlelight. He wondered to himself if she had ever looked so beautiful. She smiled a tiny smile, ad slowly sunk down to her knees. They were pretty much face to face and gaze deeply into each other’s eyes. She reached forward and started to unbutton his shirt top to bottom. As she reached his navel his shirt began to open wider and exposed his upper body. She leaned forward and kissed his chest softly. He removed his shirt and she undid his belt, slowly pulling it from his waist and he leaned back so she could undo his zipper and slide his pants off. He kicked off his shoes as she did and Tash noticed that her work had not gone unappreciated.
She ran her hands up his legs stopping at his thighs, Alan reached down and took her hands and slowly pulled her back up onto the bed. He rolled her onto her back while her legs hung over the edge with her feet touching the floor. He noticed she had left on her high heels and he smiled at her, showing his approval. He slipped off the bed to his knees and admired the wonderful view she had allowed him to.
Alan caressed her body, starting at her feet and working all the way up to her face, Tash took one of his fingers into her mouth and gently sucked on it, driving Alan wild. His other hand continued caressing her, running it thru her soft hair, and then kneading her breast as he took his finger from her mouth and made a path from her mouth to her navel. He circled and teased her belly button, sliding his finger into it. She arched her back suddenly and he realised he had found a ticklish spot. He playfully tickled her for a few minutes and then stopped. His hand slid down her panties, and his fingers slip into the band and started to pull them down, wiggling them over her hips. She lifted her hips so he could get them down further.
Once her panties were off, he caught a glimpse of her hidden treasure, which he was dying to explore further. Tash gently put her heels on Alan’s shoulders, being careful not to drive the spikes into his flesh. He kissed her ankles softly alternating from leg to leg, each kiss higher and higher until her was at her knees.
Tash slid her legs over his shoulders so that the back of her knees rested firmly on them. Alan ran his fingertips up from her butt and over thighs and then he tried to pry her legs apart. She resisted at first to tease him, but she couldn’t help but give in. He lowered his head between her legs and gently ran his tongue up the length of her lips starting at the bottom and settled on the opening.
He plunged his tongue inside her until it wouldn’t go any further. After his exploration was complete, he gently fluttered his tongue over her clit, only touching it every so often. Tash ground her hips into his face and he was only happy to tend to her needs. He reached over and removed an ice cube from the bucket and put it in his mouth and let it run over his tongue and then placed the tip of his tongue onto her clit.
Tash’s reaction was immediate and thrust her hips into him once more and her moans were much louder. She sat up a little and pushed him off her and he stood up and he took his boxers off, then he climbed on top of the bed, slowly rubbing his chest up her body as he went. He could feel her nipples poke into him so he pressed harder, rubbing them even more. Tash ran her fingers across his head and down his back leaving tiny scratches along the way.
They were once again face-to-face and they took a moment to gaze passionately into each other’s eyes and kissed deeply and continued to enjoy the sensation of rubbing along each other’s flesh. Tash could feel his hard shaft pressed against her, throbbing with anticipation. He rubbed it against her and they ground their hips together without penetration and their pace quickened steadily.

Tash bought her legs up to his waist and wrapped them around him. He didn’t care that her heels were digging into his back; it was only turning him on more. He arches himself on his arms and Tash reached down and grabbed his dick and guided it slowly into her waiting lips and placed the head just barely inside. He wanted to thrust straight away, but he held back, instead Tash brought her hips up onto him and his dick slid in slowly and easily taking him by surprise. They paused and enjoyed the moment where they became one, and after that moment Alan started to grind very slowly in circles. His grinding turned into thrusts and they moved in unison. Still perched on his arms he looked down to see himself plunging in and out of Tash and he slowly started to quicken his pace. Her movements kept in time and they continued picking up speed slowly. He lowered himself down so he could kiss her and their chests press together.
Alan could feel Tash’s heart pounding and he knew it wouldn’t be much longer. Their gasps and moans turn louder and louder and their kisses become more frantic as they go.
Tash sinks her fingernails deeper into Alan’s back and the pain he felt was only intensifying his feeling. He starts to thrust as hard as he can and Tash let out a loud gasp and that she wanted to cum. Alan put more into his thrusts, he wanted to share her climax with her.
Suddenly Tash’s body convulses and Alan tenses up as he exploded in her. She sunk her teeth into his shoulder and he could hardly feel the pain. They continue their motions long after Alan has cum until Tash was ready to stop.
He collapsed on top of her, bodies slick with sweat. They kissed each other softly on the lips and close their eyes. Tash drifted off to sleep knowing that whatever may happen from this point on, their relationship had got off to quite a beginning.

By the time Tash had woken up Alan had ordered breakfast and was sitting on the bed reading the paper, when he noticed she was awake he smiled.
“Good morning. Did you sleep alright?” he asked
“Morning, Yeah like a baby” she replied
“I didn’t know what you liked, so I got bacon and eggs and pancakes. Most people like that” she said
“Thanks, but here was no need” Tash said
Alan looked at her again and he could see she had some awkwardness about the situation they found themselves in.
“Tash, what was, or is this thing you have going with Marty? Is it serious?” he asked
“Umm I don’t think so. I mean we have hung out twice and that’s it. Why are you asking?” she replied
Alan looked a little relieved. He told her, but he wasn’t sure what it was, but he felt like the two of them had a bigger connection than he had ever felt with a woman before, and that to him wasn’t normal.
Tash was intrigued. She had never had anyone say anything like that before. But now she was a little confused by her feelings. She liked Marty and she had a good time with him, and now Alan had come along and then he said that. She had no idea what she was going to do.
“Alan that is so sweet. But you can’t mean that surely? We’ve only just met” Tash said
“I know we have, but I feel like I have know you forever and there is something about you, it just feels right to me” he replied
Tash blushed. What did she say to something like? It was so romantic and something that all girls dream about hearing. Alan saw the look on her face and he leaned in and kissed her.
He moved forward and they embraced in a hug as well and their kiss became more passionate and he laid her back down and he moved himself on top of her and he ran his hands along her body. He obviously wanted a bit more of what he was handing out last night.

luvlicca Virgo

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 8:37 pm

Chapter 8

Dale left his house and a note for Monique who was still sleeping after all their fun last night. He was still surprised that she came over. He didn’t expect her to drop her friends to come see him; she had impressed him by doing that. He knew that she actually liked him, and she wasn’t just one of those girls who just wanted to tell everyone they had slept with a footballer.
He got to the Lexus Centre and went into the players lounge and saw Nick, both Shaw boys and Swanny all playing pool and playstation.
“Hey guys! How was your night?” Dale asked
“Boring as” Heath said
“The club was alright” added Rhyce
“I loved the club” Swanny said, “They had some real hotties there”
The others laughed at him.
“Well I had a great night!! I think I’m in love gentlemen” Dale said smiling
“That’s not like you? Where’s the real Dale? What’s wrong with you?” Swanny laughed
Dale just kept smiling as he told them about Monique and how he thought she was the girl of his dreams. The whole time the guys were talking Nick didn’t say a word. He just sat on the bar stool staring into space.
“Nick you alive? What did you get up to?” Dale asked him
“Yeah sorry mate. I’m alive, just thinking” Nick replied
“OOOOOO you were thinking about that chick you were with weren’t ya? We all saw you!” Rhyce yelled out
Nick tried to ignore what he had said, but then Swanny and Heath started up as well and that only made Dale more curious, so he asked Nick what they were talking about and when he didn’t get an answer Dale looked at the others who cried out all sorts of things, and that just made Nick mad. He stood up and put his cue down and walked out. The boys tried to talk him out of leaving but he told them to all **** off. He was in a foul mood and now his teammates were having a go and he didn’t want to say anything he would regret so he thought it was best if he left.
When he wouldn’t come back, Dale picked up his cue and took up his part in the game. The guys asked Dale some more about his woman and he was more than happy to share.

Outside Nick was kicking stones along the ground to his car. He didn’t even know why he even came to the Lexus centre today; he didn’t need to. He was on leave for now and he should have been enjoying it, he knew it was only gonna get more stressful shortly. He got to his car and his phone rang.
“Hello” he said
“Hi. Where are you? I thought you were” it was Erin.
She was whinging again so he blocked her out. He just realised why he chose to go to the Lexus centre. Since before Copeland Trophy they had been arguing and he was just over it. He didn’t want to do it anymore. He loved her, but now it was a tiring thought when he had to listen to the same old thing. After about 5 minutes he tuned back in and she was still talking about the same thing he zoned out on at the beginning of the call – why he wasn’t with her – why her friends were all getting married and she wasn’t even engaged. He had heard enough; that had done it. He snapped.
“That’s it! I can’t take this shit anymore. I have had enough and I want out!” he yelled
Erin was shocked; she had no idea what had bought this on. She asked him where this had come from and he just answered the same thing; he had had enough. He wanted a break and that was the end of it. IF he wanted her back, he would let her know.
“Is there someone else Nick?” she asked
“Don’t be so stupid, I want some space” he barked back
He told her he would stay in a hotel for a few days to give her a chance to find a new place or sort something out and not to be there when he came past to pick up a few things a bit later and then he hung up.
He opened his car up and sat down and he felt a tear roll down his cheek. He was upset. He had just broken up with his long time partner and on top of that, he just couldn’t get Tylah off his mind.

Monique woke up and rolled over and Dale was gone. On his pillow was a note telling her that he was at the Lexus centre and he didn’t know when he would be bask. He asked her to leave her number and he would call her later tonight.
She got out of bed and had a shower, got dressed and left her number for him and went home.
When she walked inside she went and checked her answering machine and she had a couple of messages on it.
“Geez I’ve only been gone overnight” she said out loud
None of them were exciting; they were from her mum, work and one also from Dale.
It was from yesterday so she was a little confused; she only gave him her number today. She wasn’t worried; she’d just ask him when she spoke to him. Her phone beeped, she looked at it and it was from Tylah.
‘How was last night’ she asked
Monique messaged back ‘Bloody brilliant. So glad I went! How did your night end up?’
‘It was ok. I went home early. Tash headed out with Alan, I went and seen Dal. On my way to lunch with Ruz now’ Tylah messaged
‘That girl is hopeless, but what can you do? Have a good time and fill me in’ Monique wrote.
She laughed at the thought of Tash with Alan. She had gotten both her wishes in 2 days. Any girl would be happy with that. After Monique deleted her messages off her answering machine and rang back her work and her mum she went into the lounge and watched some tv. She felt like she hadn’t done anything normal for ages.

Sean got to the café first and chose a table down the back. He ordered a drink while he waited for Tylah. About 20 minutes later she walked in the doors and Sean waved over to her so she could see where he was. She waved back and walked over to him. He stood up and kissed her cheek and they sat down.
“Hi, how are you?” he said
“Yeah I’m good. How about you?” Tylah replied
“I’m good. Was looking forward to today” he said
“Me too! Thanks for the invite” she said
“My pleasure”
The waiter came over and they ordered their lunch and a round of drinks.
Tylah asked Sean where he was last night; she didn’t see him at Bell’s Bar with the others. He told her he didn’t feel like it. Nick and Sharrod had gone out so he had the house to himself so he just chilled out and played xbox and watched some movies.
“Sounds like you had more fun than me” Tylah said
She was still a little hurt and disappointed at what had happened between her and Nick last night.
“Well if I had of known, I would have asked you to come join me” Sean said smiling
Tylah smiled back and the waiter bought their meals and drinks over. They ate and talked about the new season and just general day-to-day stuff to try and get to know each other. They spent about 3 hours in the café before Sean asked Tylah if she would like to go back to his place and continue their afternoon. Knowing that he lived with Nick and she didn’t know if he would be there, she said they could back to hers, she lived on her own so they would have more privacy. He agreed and they went up to pay for lunch and Tylah tried to pay for hers, but Sean wouldn’t let her.
She thanked him and they walked outside and he walked her to her car. She gave him her address and said she’d see him soon.

Tylah pulled into her driveway and ran inside to do a quick check over her house to make sure it was clean. It passed she thought.
Not long after she got home, Sean pulled into her driveway, She was a little nervous but she was also excited. She had fun with him at lunch and now she didn’t know what to expect, although she had a feeling that they would end up in bed. But she decided to go with the flow, whatever happened, happened.
He knocked on the door and Tylah answered it almost immediately, and when she did, he just smiled. He walked in and she offered him a drink and went thru to the kitchen. Sean followed her and walked over to her and placed his hand on her shoulder and she could feel the heat thru her shirt as if it was burning coals of desire.
He turned her around and rested his eyes upon Tylah with a sympathetic look that made her body tingle and her knees go weak. They stood motionless and look over each other, pondering the curves of their bodies. Slowly they moved across the room in slience, their eyes never missing a beat. He was quick to the touch, but soft and subtle in words. He placed his hands on the small of her back and softly kissed her neck. A smile came across his face and he gently rubbed his hand up the inside of her thigh, which sent a quiver thru her body. In the back of her mind for a second she had a flash of Nick and she wanted to stop, but her body took over.

Tylah lent her head back and gently sighed. He knew he was doing something right. His hands felt so rough as they brushed against her skin between her legs, but they were so gentle that her hips glided to the strides of his wrist.
A strange feeling swelled inside her, a feeling so new to her; that her mind, body and soul were becoming one at that moment. It started getting dark while they were fooling around and they night was crisp and the sky looked clear. Tylah could see the hollow moon and the light cascading down thru her windows. She could feel her pulse rising and the pace quickening. A warm wind blew thru a window and carried the scent of his aftershave to her and it made her sigh again. He stepped in closer and gathered her in his arms; Tylah became lost in the moment. Sean nibbled on her ear and pulled her hips into him. She almost lost control in the heat between them. She let out a man and it broke the silence. He pressed one of his fingers into her mouth and then pulled it away, looking back behind him as if someone was there. He looked back at Tylah and gently caressed every inch of her body with his strong hands. Tylah could feel the heat between her legs, and he grabbed her above her thighs and gently lifted her onto him and whispered sweet nothings into her ear in between the gentle kisses he was laying on her as he carried her down the hallway. He pressed his weight against her as he swung open her bedroom door, she could feel his stiff member pressing against her skin. He sat her on the bed and slid his warm hand between her thighs. His digits entered he and she moaned in excess pleasure knowing there is better to come having already experienced it on a few occasions. Tylah reached down and fumbled with his belt to undo his pants. His member spilt into her hands and she could feel the adrenalin being pumped by her heart to her extremities. Her face flushes to an excruciating crimson colour as Sean took her dress off. She is exposed and completely in his control. He laid Tylah down and slid up onto her. She took hold of his hips and pushed him down into her. She felt so alive as he entered her and screamed out as her primal need took over. He arms reached out and knock photos and jewellery off her bed side tables and crash to the floor almost unnoticed in the throws of their passion. Tylah yelled out in ecstasy as she could feel herself climax, her body quivering as he digs his hands into her flesh.
She pushed him off slowly and Sean looked at her in a confused state of panic as if he had done something wrong. Tylah smiled and pushed him onto the bed and she climbed on top of him to take control. She straddled him, and teased him ever so slightly and gently slid her hands down his broad shoulders onto his lean stomach, inching back slightly with her knees and tracing her tongue across his neck. He moaned with anticipation as Tylah slammed herself down onto him and rode him as hard and fast as she could. She can feel him starting to shake and he took hold of her hips and helped her move and then he let out an almighty growl as Tylah collapsed in a heap on him.
After a few minutes she looked up at him and smiled. He smiled back and Tylah rolled off him and lay beside him. Sean wrapped her up him his arms and they went to sleep.
While Tylah was drifting off to sleep, instead of thinking about the time she had just had with Sean, she was thinking about her night with Nick and what they had done. She felt guilty about kissing him, but it was him who kissed her and it made her feel like the other woman and she didn’t like it.
Eventually she fell asleep, but she made sure it wasn’t in Sean’s arms when she did, it just didn’t feel right to her. It was fun, but she just didn’t think she could do it again. Wanting and doing though are two different things.

luvlicca Virgo

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 7:52 pm

Is anyone reading this??? I want to to know so that I can either keep going or just forget about it!!!!

HAHAHA!!! Tell me tell me !!!!!

blacknwhitechic Taurus

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 9:26 pm

Yes I've been reading it - I'm sure you would be able to tell from the amount of views!!!!!!

Keep it all coming (oops, probably not the correct terminology!!)
luvlicca Virgo

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 10:42 pm

No worries!! I will then!! Yeah!! At least someone is haha!! Cause I rather enjoy writing this one haha!!
luvlicca Virgo

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 6:07 pm

Here is another 2 installments!! Enjoy!!!

Chapter 9

Tash couldn’t believe she had just sent the entire day with Alan. Marty had tried to call at some point during the day but she let it go to voicemail. She felt guilty but she had so much fun with Alan and she really didn’t want to mix the two. She had left Alan’s hotel room first thing in the morning so she could go home and shower before she had to go to work. She was looking forward to going to work today; she would see Tylah and could tell her all about her night with Alan. She was excited. She had just got out of the shower when her phone rung. It was Marty. She smiled at seeing his name on the screen but then she frowned.
“Hi! Sorry I didn’t get back to you” she said answering
“That’s ok. Was getting a little worried. Is everything ok?” he asked
“Yeah everything’s fine. I was just really busy yesterday and I’m just heading off to work now. What you doing for lunch?” Tash asked him
“I’m free. Where you wanna meet? Name a time and lace and I’ll be there” Marty said
Tash suggested one of the pubs near her work and at 12.30 and she would see him there.
She finished getting dressed and headed off to work. She got there the same time as Tylah who looked terrible. She looked like she hadn’t slept at all.
“My god! What did you do last night? You look like shit!” she said to Tylah
“I was with Sean but thinking about Nick” she said, “What about you? What did you do after you left with Alan?”
“Where do I start? It was amazing. Better than I expected actually. But I have to tell Marty today that I can’t see him like that again. Its weird but Al and I have something special I think. He seems to think so too!!” Tash said, “Whoa, you were with Sean again? Or was it just lunch?” she added only realising what Tylah had said.
The girls walked into work and went to their desks and Tylah told Tash it started off as just lunch and then went into more. She didn’t want it too, but as soon as she asked him back to her place she knew it would, but it was good nonetheless! And on top of that, she told Tash about Nick after her and Alan left.
Tash was a bit shocked that Tylah had slept with Sean again. She didn’t think that Tylah would because of how much she liked Nick.
“What were you thinking? I didn’t think you would do that? What about Nick?” Tash asked
“What about Nick? He is still with her and besides I’m allowed to have some fun too! You cant talk missy, you’ve just had Alan and Marty in the space of 2 days” Tylah said
Tash laughed “Yeah I know! What can you do?”
Finally the two of them started work and the next thing they knew it was lunchtime. Tash said she’d see her later; she had to go and meet Marty.
“Good luck with that” Tylah said
“Yeah thanks. I think I’ll need it” Tash said walking off.
Tylah just went walking thru the city.

Tash sat down and waited for Marty. While she was waiting she thought about what she was going to say to him. She was deep in thought when Marty got there and when he said hello he scared her.
“Sorry I didn’t mean to startle you” he said
“It’s ok. I was just thinking about work” she replied
He sat down and touched her hand and she hesitated and pulled her away. Marty was looking a little confused and his face said as much. Before he could say anything Tash told him they couldn’t see each other like that anymore. They could be friends but that was all. She told Marty she had met someone she felt she had a deep connection with and she really wanted to see where it went.
Marty’s face dropped and he looked really hurt. Tash didn’t like doing this but she didn’t want to play on them both.
“I’m sorry Marty. I don’t want to hurt you or string you along. I thought if I told you now before we got any further into it, it would be better” she said
“Is that what you were doing yesterday? Just tell me Tash. I can handle. I just want to know” he said trying not to show how upset he was, “Who is it?”
Tash didn’t know whether to tell him or not. She felt completely awful. But she reminded herself that they had only been out twice.
“Yeah I was. Marty we have only been out twice before today. I like you and I want to be friends” she said, “Please don’t be mad, there’s someone better out there for you” she said
That only made him feel worse; so he asked her again, and kept asking until she told him.
“It’s Dids ok! I’m sorry. I didn’t mean for it to happen, it just did” she said
“Of all bloody people a team mate!” he said
“I’m sorry Marty. You can’t help who you fall in love with” she said
As soon as those words left her mouth she realised what she said. She smiled and let out a small laugh.
Marty looked at her ho long she’d been seeing Alan for and when she said a day he laughed at her. He stood up and wished her luck with Dids and told her that he would still be her friend.
“But if things with Dids turn sour, I wont be there to pick up the pieces ok” he said
“I wouldn’t do that to you, but I’m glad that we can be friends Marty. I really am” Tash said
They finished there lunch and then said goodbye and went their separate ways. Tash still had a sense of guilt, but she was also glad that she had told him about Alan. With that she sent Alan a message and told him she was all his if he wanted her!

Tylah walked out of a bakery and was heading back towards work when a guy walked into her without looking and knocked her over, sending her lunch flying and she’d lost her purse. He snatched it up off the ground and bolted. She jumped up screaming and started chasing him down the street. Everyone could hear her, but yet no one bothered to help. She had almost given up trying when Nick stepped out of nowhere and coat hangered the bloke. He picked up Tylah’s purse and held onto the guy until a cop showed up and he handed him over. He got a big round of applause and then everyone went back to normal as if nothing happened.
He made his way over to Tylah who was just catching up and now she had to catch her breath too!
“I believe this is yours?” he said handing her purse to her
“Yes it is. Thank you so much” she replied as took it from his hand
Their hands touched and they felt something. Tylah had never felt anything like it. She pulled her hand away and looked down at her feet. She didn’t want to look at his face.
“Well I should get back to work. Thanks again” Tylah said and turned away and started walking
“Will you have dinner with me?” Nick called out to her
Tylah turned back to him with a look of amazement.
“What is wrong with you?” she said, “Last night you couldn’t sit to close to me and today you want to have dinner”
“I’m not with Erin any more if that’s what you’re worried about. I broke up with her this morning” he said, “I need to see you. I can’t stop thinking about you”
Tylah was stunned. That was the last thing she expected to come out of his mouth. The man she couldn’t stop thinking about, couldn’t stop thinking about her either.
“You what? Why did you do that?” Tylah said.
She was trying to keep a straight face, she was so happy he said that, but still couldn’t quite believe it.
“It had been coming for awhile and with you stuck in my head I thought it was best. So please have dinner with me” Nick said
Tylah wanted to, she really did but she didn’t want to be known as the other woman, or the one that broke Nick and Erin up. She wasn’t like that.
“I don’t know Nick. Maybe not right now. Maybe in a few weeks or something, not when your breakup is so fresh” she said, “I really have to get back to work. I’ll see you round”
Tylah walked away and left Nick standing there feeling rejected. He thought that she liked him. It was a vibe he had, he thought she’d say yes to dinner and instead he got a maybe. He watched her walk away and it only made him more determined to get her to dinner and make her more.

Monique was watching some comedy show on her mobile when she was interrupted with a phone call.
“Hello” she answered
“Hey! What are you doing tonight?” Dinner with me anywhere you want I hope?”
“Dale is that you? What are you doing ringing me at work?” she laughed
“Yes it’s me, who else would be inviting you to dinner?” he asked
“Well you might not be the only one you know” she joked
Dale asked her again and of course she said she would go. He told her he would pick her up at her place about 7 an they could choose somewhere for dinner then. They said goodbye and Monique went back to work. She was looking forward to tonight now. She had spent the last few days with him and it had been great. For someone who only wanted to say she’d hooked up with him, to seeing him everyday since was more than she ever imagined.
She potted around for the rest of the day, normally she loved being at work with all those clothes and finding new outfits to buy for herself and for David Jones, but today was different. She just couldn’t wait to get home – she wanted to see Dale.

Finally she could leave and she was out of there as quick as you could say her name. She got home and it was 5 o’clock, which meant she still had 2 hours before Dale would be there. She sent messages to the girls seeing what they were doing and what they’d been up to. She got replies and they asked what she was doing tonight, if she wanted to join them for dinner. She sent back she couldn’t, she was having dinner with Dale and she would catch up with them tomorrow or something.
She went and showered and changed into something for dinner and then she sat down in the lounge and listened to some music and had a drink. She was tapping her foot along with the beat and then she got up and started dancing around the room. So much so she didn’t realise the time and that Dale had been knocking on the door for about 5 minutes. She only did when her phone rung and he was on the other end.
She went and let him in and he just laughed at her and asked if she was ready, she went to turn the stereo off and joined Dale walking to his car. He opened the car door and closed it behind her and went and got in himself.
“So where would you like to go?” he asked
“Anywhere you like, surprise me” Monique replied
Dale smiled. He knew exactly where to take her, but first he need to make a pit stop.

Chapter 10

The following day Nick headed to back to his house and Sean was helping Erin put boxes into a trailer. Erin walked out and saw the two of them talking. She went and stood over by Nick and asked if she could speak with him. He nodded and he went inside and she followed him.
“Is this what you wanted? Do you still want this?” she asked
“Yes it is, and both as well. We are not working anymore Erin and we haven’t for a while now and you know it” he said
“Speak for yourself” Erin replied gutted, “I didn’t even know anything was wrong. Tell me the truth is there someone else?”
“No there is no one else, and you have known, do you think I have these arguments on my own do you?” he snapped
Once again another argument started. Nick told her to hurry up and get her shit out of his house; he didn’t want to see her again.
Erin started crying a river of tears; she’d never heard him be so forceful or mean before. She ran back to outside and Nick heard her take off. A couple of minutes later Sean walked inside.
“Mate I hope this has nothing to do with me and Sharrod being here? I’d feel down right awful if it did” he said
Nick laughed at him “Mate if this was because of you two, I think she would have been gone long time ago don’t you?”
“Thank god for that! Cause I like living here” he chuckled
The two of them sat down and had a quiet one which lead to another 6 or 7, but who was counting.

They got to the point where they thought it would fun to invite others to join them. Next thing they knew they had Dale and Alan rock up with their new ladies on their arms and a lot of alcohol in the other arm. Sean decided that he would invite Tylah along as well, so he sent her a text. Travis, Pendles, Heath, Rhyce and Ryan all rocked up half tanked already – so they were obviously out already.
Monique and Tash were in their element. Who would have thought they would have ever gone to a random party together with the boys, let alone get pissed with them! But then again the last few days for them had already gone beyond what they thought.
Monique leaned into Tash “The only thing missing is Ty”
“Yeah I know! Wonder if Sean told her? Bet he didn’t cause of Nick” Tash said
“Does he know about Nick?” Monique asked
“Actually I don’t know if he does” Tash said
The boys all started cracking jokes against their least favourite opponents they’ve played on and whether they were funny or not, they were still pissing themselves laughing. The girls were quite amused.
“Wait wait wait!!! I got one I got one!” Travis said, “What do you call a bloke with red hair and an ugly face?”
“Lance Whitnell” Alan yelled out
“Nope! Cameron Ling” Travis said and just cracked up
The girls didn’t see how that was so funny, and instead of laughing at the joke, they laughed at the boys.
After about an hour of their joke telling, Nick heard the doorbell ring. He didn’t know that anyone else was coming. So he excused himself and went to the door. Whoever it was must have been getting impatient cause now they were knocking.
“Ok ok! I’m coming” he slurred in a loud voice
He opened the door and almost fell over.
“What the hell are you doing here?” he said with a surprised look on his face
“Sorry? I was invited” she answered politely
“By who? One of the girls?’ he said confused
“No! Are they here? I was invited by Sean” Tylah said
Now Nick understood. He knew why she wouldn’t have dinner.
“So are you and Sean together are you?” he asked
“Not exactly. We are seeing each other at the moment, if you call that. Getting to know each other I guess” she replied, “Ummm am I allowed in or do I have to stay out here all night?”
Nick ushered her inside and showed her where they all were. He said he would see her out there. Tylah walked thru the back door and Sean’s eyes lit up.
“You made it!” he yelled out over the top of everyone
“Yeah I did” Tylah replied
Sean stood up and introduced her to the guys she didn’t know and then gave a her a hug and kiss in front of them just as Nick walked back outside. Tash and Monique saw Nick’s face and he looked gutted.
“Oh the poor guy” Tash said
“I know. Did you know he liked her?” Monique asked
“Nah I didn’t! I thought he had a girlfriend? But she isn’t here? Interesting! Wonder how long he has liked Ty for then?” Tash said

After Sean finished making out with Tylah she went and said hello to the girls.
“Did you see Nick Ty? He looks really upset” Monique said to her
“Yeah he does you know” Tash added
“Does he? I don’t want to look. It was hard enough trying to get inside when he answered the door” Tylah replied
They sat there talking for a little while when Heath jumped up and started pulling faces and started cracking Dave Hughes jokes. Tylah turned around to face them and she just lost it. Monique and Tash told her that they’d been hearing the boys’ bad jokes all night, but this was the first time they had seen Heath’s ‘Dave Hughes’ impersonation. Tylah couldn’t help it, it wasn’t that funny but she couldn’t stop laughing.
Then Pendles and Daisy thought it was time to get into the act and started on some South Park phrases. They were doing their best Terrence and Philip’s voices. They thought they were pretty good cause the girls were laughing, but they were bad and they girls were only laughing cause they were pissed, which made it funnier than it was. Then they stopped the same way they started and went and got another drink.
Tylah turned back and faced Monique and Tash and they started talking about Copeland (again) and got into a deep conversation when Sean came up behind her and put his arms around her waist. She felt a little uncomfortable doing it in front of Nick, but she wasn’t going to make a scene about it, she was just going to go with the flow.
Nick sat in his chair and was talking with Alan and Travis but was continually looking over at Sean and Tylah. He didn’t want to be jealous, but he couldn’t help it. Sean had what he wanted. Rhyce, Ryan and Dale were all pulling faces behind his head at one time. They had seen what he was doing. All of a sudden Rhyce piped up.
“Why don’t you just say something?” he said to Nick making gestures towards Tylah
“What are you on about?” Nick said
“You know what we are saying. Why don’t you say something to Sean?” Ryan said
“What are you all talking about?” Nick said again coyly
He had no idea he was projecting his ‘crush’ so much. All of the boys, with the exception of Sean, stared at him.
“What?” he said and stood up and walked inside.
“So much for trying to help out” Pendles slurred.
The just nodded.

About an hour or so later Monique and Tash told Alan and Dale they had to head off, they had work tomorrow so if they wanted to stay, they’d see them later. The boys both said they would go home with them, they could do this anytime they wanted. The four of them said their goodbyes and Tash went and gave Tylah a hug.
“What are you doing? You gonna leave as well?” she asked
“I don’t know. I might stay a little longer cause I haven’t been here long” Tylah replied
“You be careful, don’t do anything stupid” Tash said and gave her another hug and then she left.
Sean and Nick went and said goodbye to the others and that left Tylah outside with Travis, Pendles, Rhyce, Ryan and Heath. They all sat there in silence, for a minute anyway.
“So what do you like about our young Sean?” Travis spat out
“Ummm I don’t know” Tylah replied a little shocked, “ He is a nice guy. I’m just getting to know him I guess”
“Mmmm, he is nice she says” Rhyce laughed
‘Oh god I shouldn’t have said anything’ Tylah thought
The rest of them started putting their two cents worth as well and then Heath said something about Nick.
As he said that Nick and Sean walked back outside and they heard some of what they had said. Tylah went red as. She saw that as her cue to leave.
“Ok guys I’m off! It was nice to meet and catch up with you all. Have a good night” Tylah said
She stood up and headed towards the front door.
“Oh don’t go” Heath yelled out
“We’re sorry” Ryan said
“Please don’t go my lovely” Rhyce and Travis tried singing without much success
She laughed all the way to the door. Nick and Sean followed her out to her car and Nick thanked her for coming and he turned around and went back inside leaving Sean alone with her. He was a little pissed off about that, but it was the right thing to do.

“I’m glad you came tonight. It was good to see you again” Sean said wrapping his arms around her
“Yeah I am too. Sorry I have to leave but you know work and all that” Tylah replied
Sean nodded, he knew that but he really wanted her to say. After about 10 minutes of talking Sean moved in and kissed her passionately. Tylah kissed him back, but just not with as much vigor as normal. Sean noticed it too, but he didn’t say anything. Maybe it was just because all the boys were messing around with her, or she wasn’t used to the ‘attention’ so to speak.
He pulled away and gave her a hug and told him she’d seen him soon. She got in her car and drove home, went inside and went straight to her room and went straight to bed and fell asleep.

luvlicca Virgo

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:35 pm

here is the next two chapters!! enjoy!!!

Chapter 11

Tash waited for Tylah in the normal spot so they could go to work together. They both hated there jobs but it was way to cruisy to just quit. Tash looked at her watch, Tylah was late. It wasn’t like her at all. Tash grabbed out her phone and was about to call her, when she seen her car pull in.
“Where have you been? Your late!” Tash said
“I know I’m sorry. I slept thru my alarm” Tylah replied
“Well don’t hold back, what happened after we left” Tash said excitedly
“Nothing. I left pretty much after you did. Those boys are bloody crazy” Tylah said
She told Tash about the comments and questions they said to her, and about Travis and Rhyce’s lovely duet, but it all got too much for her.
“What did Nick do when you left?” she asked
“He came and said goodbye and then went back inside” Tylah replied
“I would have loved to be a fly on the wall after you had left. Would have been an interesting conversation I reckon” Tash giggled
“Thanks” Tylah said laughing
The girls walked into their building and decided they were only going to do half a day. They had a few things they needed to do and they obviously didn’t get it done on the weekend.
When they sat down at their desks, they had memos reminding them of the company Christmas party in a few weeks.
“Oh goodie! I cant wait” Tylah said sarcastically
“Me either! Only good thing is I’ll have a date” Tash laughed, “And you might have a choice”
Tylah laughed ‘Not if I have it my way’ she thought to herself.
She picked up her headset, and then the phone started.
“Good morning Tylah speaking. How may I direct your call” she said, and repeated for hours on end.

Finally it was lunchtime. She didn’t know whether to take lunch and come back for an hour or so afterwards or just work thru it and go home in an hour.
She looked at Tash who was still talking to a customer and Tylah was trying not to laugh because she could see the faces Tash was pulling. After another 5 minutes Tash was finally done and she asked her what she wanted to do.
“**** it, I’m going to leave now. I wanna go home. Wished I didn’t have to come in this morning. I even made Alan go home” Tash said packing up
“Ok well I think I might stay for another hour cause my appointment isn’t till 1.15 anyway, so I’ll waste some time” Tylah said, “See ya tomorrow”
“Yeah for sure. See ya babe” Tash said walking out
Tylah put her headset back on and picked up where she left off.
In between calls, she answered her messages, she had a couple from Sean and Dallas and also Monique, who was asking if she thought it was too soon to play dress ups with Dale.
Tylah messaged back ‘Do whatever you want. You only live once’ and it obviously worked cause she didn’t hear back from her, but the other two were almost constant. She wasn’t complaining with Dallas though, cause apart from the other night, she hadn’t seen as much of him at all. It was Sean she was worried about. She thought this was only supposed to be a fling like relationship – nothing serious and no strings. At least that’s how she seen it, and Sean seemed to be wanting to take it to the next level and she really wasn’t so sure.
Her hour flew by, and the next thing she knew her doctors appointment was over and done with and she had the whole afternoon to do what she pleased.
She had a wicked thought of who she’d like to be doing, but that was never going to happen. Or was it?

Tylah made her way over to the Lexus centre; she wanted to see if they knew when membership renewals were going to be released. The receptionist told her in about 2-3 weeks time. She like that she could save her money and her and Tash could get them together, and get in early to make sure they got their seats!
She was too busy fiddling with her phone to notice Nick walking in the doors and she was walking out of them and once again she collided into him.
She almost fell over but he grabbed hold of her to prevent it.
“Your really dangerous you know that” he said chuckling
“I’m so sorry. I have a habit of that don’t I?” she smiled
“Yeah I think you do” he said, “What brings you down here anyway?”
“Membership. Wanted to see when I could hand over my money again” she laughed
“Money well spent I’m guessing” Nick suggested
“Absolutely! Couldn’t think of anything else I’d rather spend it on” she said “Well, this and my storm one”
Nick flashed on of his cheeky lip curled smiles at her and it made her heart race.
‘What is it about him’ she thought to herself
“Well I’d better get going. Thanks for last night; it was fun. See ya around” she said walking away
Nick was too slow to answer; she’d gone. She almost ran to her car she was walking that fast, she needed to get away from him. He was messing with her head whether he meant to or not and she couldn’t take it anymore. She needed to figure out what she was doing and fast.

LATER THAT DAY:

Tash had got around to Alan’s and he was carrying on about doing something different tonight. He wanted to go out and not be cooped up in bed.
“That’s an odd request for a man” Tash laughed at him
He just smiled back. He had a reason, he had something planned, whether it worked was another story altogether. He just hoped it did. All of a sudden when it got a little darker, he grabbed her by the hand and took her to his car.
“Alan what are you doing? Where are we going this time of day?” Tash said
“I’m doing something different. I don’t know why but you make me do these things” he laughed
Tash laughed back at him as they took off and Alan headed towards a coastal road. He actually had no idea where he was heading, only that it was an idea. He took a quick look up at the sky, it was a warmish evening, no breeze, a few wispy clouds and not a lot of moonlight, which was perfect for what he had in mind, and now all he had to do was find a spot to park.
He kept driving for about 10 minutes when he found just what he was looking for. He parked his car and said to Tash it was time to get out. He jumped out and went to the boot and pulled out a blanket and took her hand and went to find somewhere ‘private’ to sit down.
They settled in the darkest spot in the park, it wasn’t really perfect or isolated, but that’s what made it better.
They settled on the blanket and their fingers started doing the walking, they leaned in and kissed, their tongues dueling madly but purposefully with their passion rising. Alan took a break from kissing her lips and progressed to her cheeks, her ear lobes, the sensuous curve of her neck, applying tiny kisses to all her erogenous zones ensuring Tash was getting wetter and wetter while he was becoming the ‘man of steel’. Although they had been together quite a few times, Alan still felt like he was exploring her for the first time everytime he was with her, and Tash thoroughly enjoyed it.

He made his way down her neck, diverting regularly back to her lips whilst her hands alternated between caressing his chest and massaging his manhood thru his pants. He paid extra attention to the hollow at the base of her throat, especially as he could tell his efforts were being rewarded by her movements against him on the blanket. Edging the front of her dress to one side, he exposed one cup of her bra and started awakening her nipple thru it. After a couple of minutes he got stopped. Alan thought she must have heard someone coming, he was about to voice his surprise at the halt of the proceedings when he witnessed on of the marvels of women’s clothing and something men find incredibly sexy – the removal of the bra whilst leaving the outer clothes on.
She placed it on the blanket next to them and now he had full access to her beautiful rack. He once again began his worship, holding the dress back and teasing each breast with his tongue until her nipples had become hard little nubs just begging to be sucked, kissed and gently adored. He kissed and licked them slowly to ensure one of them was standing firm before moving his ministrations to the other and back again. He seemed to be enjoying it as much as Tash.
They were both fully reclining on the blanket with Alan half on top as he began to stroke her leg sensuously thru the material of her dress – slowly raising the hem on one side until he saw a glimpse of her panties. He had to push Tash’s hand away from his manhood so he could compose himself. He caressed her other leg starting at about knee level and making little circles over her dress as he inched it up ever so slightly. After a few minutes he had both legs uncovered and her panties were clearly visible, and he tentatively rubbed his hand backwards and forwards across the top of her panties and the bottom of her belly – all while still kissing her lips, neck and chest.
He was rewarded with a whispered ‘please’, which he accepted as an invitation to move his hand further downwards. Slowly and steadily he did while Tash’s level of excitement increased as her hips would rise slowly to meet his hand and push up against it. Alan slid his hand down between her legs and the cooling night made him more than aware of the heat from her arousal.

He lifted the edge of her panties and gently ran his fingers along her outer lips and Tash responded with a breathy ‘mmmmm’. He lifted the elastic a little more and ran two fingers back and forth, which followed more vocal outbursts, so he went further and placed his hand down her pants and ran 3 fingers over her wet sex and she continued to grind her pelvis against his hand. He slipped a finger inside her and Tash opened her eyes wide for a second as she eased into the enjoyment of the new sensation.
Tash stopped him and undid his belt and removed his pants. She pushed her body underneath him and grasped his rock hard member with her fingers, rubbed the head up and down her slick wetness and then began to feed him inside her. When Alan was all the way inside her, they stopped. Groin to groin, pelvis-to-pelvis, skin-to-skin, the sensation was incredible for both of them. Alan didn’t know how long he would be able to last now, he didn’t know what it was, but Tash just made him go unexpectedly mushy. Looking into each other’s eyes, Tash slowly pushed his hips back a little then pulled them back to her, providing him information on what she wanted him to do, and how deep to go.
They were just reaching the stage that if someone had of come along, they would have been busted big time, and they were at the point of no return. They seemed to be in their own little world and after what felt like an eternity, Alan’s orgasm flooded over him, and at the same time Tash experienced a shuddering release of her own. They held onto each other as they allowed the extreme sensitivity of their orgasms to subside.
After about 5 minutes of laying on each other naked, they slowly got dressed. Tash stared at Alan as he did up his shirt and he looked at her and they just smiled. She couldn’t work it out either, but there was definitely something there that seemed to be bigger than they knew.

Chapter 12

“Well this is as good a time as any” Monique said to herself
She thought she would have a bit of fun with Dale tonight. She had messaged him earlier and told him that tonight was role-playing night. She wanted him to be her master or she was going to be his. She knew he wouldn’t say no to any of that.
He messaged her back quicker than ever before and he said he was in charge and decided to take control from then and said he didn’t feel like going to her place so she was to go to his and be there by 7 and dress to impress him.
Monique messaged back ‘Yes Master’; she knew he would get a kick out of that.

She got into her car, making sure that what she wearing wasn’t too obvious to see to anyone else. She pulled into Dale’s driveway at 6.50 and when she got out she checked herself in the reflection of the car. She added some black eyeliner, hitched up her fishnets and tightened the knot in her trench coat. She didn’t want Dale to see what she had underneath. She knocked on the door and dale answered. His eyes said it all; he was gobsmacked. He pulled her inside and told her to remove her coat. Monique removed it slowly and she revealed her black lacy bra and matching g-string. Dale didn’t know if he could do this, he wanted to jump her right then. He tried to gain his composure, watching Monique just stand there wasn’t helping.
He walked over to her and proceeded to ‘inspect’ her body. He ran his hands over her and walked around her and then stood in front of her.
“Your eyes look nice, I think I won’t blindfold them like I was going to, so you can just keep them closed” he said
“Yes sir” Monique said closing them.
She couldn’t see it, but Dale cracked a big smile, he was going to enjoy this.
“Right, I want you to dance for me” he said sitting down.
Monique started dancing like she would in a club to the music that was on the radio and tried playing up on some sluttish moves. She swung her hips back and forth to the music and dropped low leaving her ass high in the air. She heard Dale get up and move in front of her and he pulled down her thong and undid her bra.
“We don’t need these anymore” he said
She heard him sit back down “Come to me and dance on me like a stripper would”
Monique moved toward his voice and danced between his legs, rubbing her nipples across his bare chest. He had taken the liberty to remove his clothes while she was dancing. She rubbed herself against his leg making him moan and tell her what a dirty whore she was. She turned her back to him and rubbed her ass on his hardness, touching her toes and bringing herself back up again.
“Enough” he yelled, “Stand up and go back to the front door”
She made her way to the front door feeling the wall to get there, and had her back to the door an she could feel him close to her.
“Hands up” he said
Monique put her hands up and she felt a rope there; he pulled the rope over her right hand then the left so she was strung up to the door.
“I bet you’ve never done this before” Dale said
She shook her head “Now sir I haven’t”
“Good” he replied

He widened her step and teased her by running his dick over her pussy before impaling her on him. A low moan escaped Monique’s lips as he filled her. Then he surprised her by picking her legs up and wrapping them around his body so she was strung between the door and him, then all thoughts were wiped from her head as he started thrusting into her. Monique returned his thrusts and between him in her, her hands tied up and the obscene amount of noise they were making as they bumped into the door, she came quickly.
He body ached and pulled her hand taunts and he legs clenched around Dale bringing him in close. Once she had calmed down he dropped her legs back to the floor and untied her hands.
“We haven’t eve started yet. Go and lay on your back all the way to the head board” Dale barked
Monique found her way to the bedroom and onto the bed and found the head board and laid down and she felt the ropes that were going to be used on her.
‘He has certainly put a lot of thought into this one’ Monique thought to herself
Sure enough he grabbed her arm and wrapped the rope around her waist and repeated it to the other hand, but he left her feet untied as he got onto the bed and between her legs. He pinched her nipples and slapped her ass roughly as he rammed his dick into her and she moaned as she was filled. He started quick paced thrusting in and out of her, getting her close to orgasm again. Just as she was starting to feel tingles, the beginnings of her coming, Dale stooped and she couldn’t suppress a groan.
*SMACK* “Did I hear a groan from you? You are here for me not you” Dale said
“I’m sorry sir, I’m here for you not me” Monique replied
Dale wanted to laugh, he thought it was funny as well as extremely arousing, but he didn’t want to ruin the moment, so he just smiled.
He pulled her legs above her head and wrapped a rope around one, holding it there, repeating it with the other leg. He started his assault on her again but going deeper and yet hitting all the right places.
“I’m gotta, I’m gonna” was all Monique could get out as her orgasm was about to wash over her. Monique’s body arched as her orgasm reached her, and she clamped herself over his dick. Nevertheless he kept pounding her pussy, as the first wave ebbed down, the next cam sending her into a silent scream and her body locked up. Dale kept going and her third orgasm hit and her mind blanked out and an incredible feeling overwhelmed her.

As Monique came back down from it, her body having gone limp, she could feel him remove the ropes from her legs and then her hands, and her breath was still short and quick.
“How did that feel?” Dale asked as if he wanted to how good he was
“Fantastic sir” Monique replied in a raspy voice
With her eyes still closed, she felt Dale pull her hair roughly and he told her to go back to the door and wait there. She could hear him rustling on the bed, thinking he was moving the ropes to different spots, then he called her back to the bed and he put his hands all over her. Monique moaned so loudly, he wasn’t doing anything in particular, but she was so sensitive right now, that anywhere he put his hands, just felt amazing.
He pushed Monique up and rolled her onto her stomach and laid her over a wedge with her ass sticking in the air. He took each arm and tied then down and each leg spreading her apart. He asked her how much she wanted him inside her, she started to tell him and then she felt him sink his dick deep into her with one stroke. He started thrusting yet again into her, driving her crazy, making her hands grasp the bonds holding her, she turned her head to the left and opened her eyes to peek, her hair covering her face from his view and she saw him in the mirror. Just seeing him thrusting into her, his hands on her hips, pulling her into him, sent her over the edge; She let out a huge cry of pleasure. He body arched upwards straining against the ropes holding her down. Dale bent over her holding her down as he plunged into her now slower, almost pulling out before pushing back in. His hand found her breast and kneaded it, while his other hand went around her neck.
All of a sudden he pulled out and quickly untied her and flipped her over like she was a doll and laid her up on the wedge on her back. He retied her quickly so she was incapable of making to much movement and he thrust into her again hitting all the right spots and he got her to come again quickly, and then he untied her again and Monique felt him lie on the bed.
“You’ve been such a good girl for me tonight, you can come and ride me” he said
Monique felt her way up Dale’s body and she gleefully speared herself onto his dick and bent down for a kiss as she moved her hips up and down. She sat up so she could pound herself down on him and she could feel his hands all over her his and ass and it pushed her over.
They came together and they screamed out in unison with such passion. Their bodies shuddered and Monique collapsed on top of him and kissed his lips and then rolled off him.

As they lay down afterward, with his arm around her, Monique curled in next to him resting her head in his shoulder nook; they had a giggle about what they just did.
“Well did you enjoy yourself?” Monique asked with a smile
“Yes I did! Did you?” Dale replied
Monique nodded.
“But I think that’s something we don’t do all the time” Dale added
Monique just nodded and her eyes closed again. Dale gave her a kiss on the forehead and he drifted off to sleep himself all while thinking about the night he just had, he still couldn’t believe it.

luvlicca Virgo

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 5:06 am

Heres a new chapter!! Enjoy ladies!!!

Chapter 13

Round 1:

Round 1 was upon them. Monique, Tash and Tylah were all sitting in the Lexus Centre bar having pre match drinks; more like pre match ‘who is going to get the drunkest’ before getting to the G.
Today it seemed as though it was destined to be Tylah’s go (but Monique wasn’t really drinking today anyway – not like usual). Tylah had been drowning her sorrows for the past 2 months. She had told Sean she wanted to be mates only, she didn’t see anything for them in the future. He was a bit hurt because he had actually grown to like her a lot. Not something he had expected, but he had. So when Tylah said she only wanted to be mates, it really cut him up, but the thing that hurt him the most was when she told him she liked Nick and had for a long time. He felt like she had used him, but he knew she hadn’t, it just didn’t help the situation, but it still made Tylah feel bad though. She was happy when he said he would still love to be her mate. But of course by the time she had made her decision Nick was seeing someone else. She had no idea if it was serious or if it was a fling, not a clue. The only one she had was that she had been spotted down at training a few times.

“Ok whose ready to go see some football!?” Tash yelled out
Monique jumped up onto her feet and they looked down at Tylah who looked like she was ready to puke.
“Ty are you ok? Do you wanna chill her till you sober up a little?” Tash asked
“Nah I wanna go to the footy. Just let me go to the loo” she replied
Monique and Tash nodded and watched as Tylah got up slowly and headed to the toilets.
“My god! I don’t think I’ve ever seen her so bad! What is going on with her?” Monique asked
“Don’t know exactly. She’s hardly said two words about anything. I noticed she’s been like this since she stopped seeing Sean, and Nick got a new woman” Tash replied
“Mmmmm that’s what I thought. Should we talk to her about it?” I mean she is getting plastered almost every night” Monique said
“Yeah I know. I’m starting to get worried. Really worried” Tash said
After almost 10 minutes Tash went to see where Tylah was cause she still hadn’t come out of the toilets and they wanted to get over to the ground.
“Ty where are you? You ok?” Tash said loudly as she walked into the ladies
“Yeah I’m here” Tylah answered
She was standing at the sinks washing her face. Tash looked at her and instantly knew she had been crying, she didn’t need to say anything because Tylah just started blurting out what a big mistake she thinks she made.
“What are you talking about?” Tash asked her
“Sean! Maybe I did like him, but because I was being stupid about Nick I’ve missed my window with both of them” Tylah cried
“Sweetie, your drunk again. You say this everytime. You know why you’re not with Sean – he wasn’t the guy for you. Your great mates and that’s a good thing. If you are meant to be with Nick, you will be. You did the right thing waiting” Tash said
She looked at her watch and Tylah nodded. It was game time! They headed back out to the bar, picked up Monique and headed over to the ground to watch the boys.

The siren sounded and the pies had won the first game of the season. They had beaten Freo by 59 points and they loved it. The game was full of little spitfires all night, but the main attraction had been Taz and Pendles.
They picked up where they left off in round 1o last season. The girls seemed to think Pendles had won this battle as well. Tylah had been pretty quiet thru out the game but she still said her piece when it was needed.
Tash told Monique what Tylah had spat out in the loos before they came over to the game and Monique said they should find out how serious this chick was with Nick. She thought if they knew, they could tell Tylah and it might cheer her up. Tash agreed and they both would ask Alan and Dale.
They asked Tylah if she was going to go down to the rooms with them and she said if it was ok, she didn’t wasn’t to be a tag along. Monique and Tash just laughed at her.
“Since when would we think that of you? Besides, we thought you might want to congratulate Sean on his game” Tash said
“Yeah I suppose. Don’t know if he’ll wanna speak to me though. I know he said were mates, but I think he might have just said that” Tylah said
Monique told her not to be silly as they made their way down there. They got to the door and were told they had to wait 10 minutes.
“Wonder what’s going on?” Tylah said
“Who knows. It’s probably Mick chucking a hissy fit cause we didn’t win by 60” Tash laughed
“You would say that” Monique said
They stood outside along with other WAGS and family for a lot longer than 10 minutes and were finally allowed in.
Tash and Monique went and found Alan and Dale and gave them a hug and a kiss while Tylah waited by the door. She felt so out of place. She spotted Sean and headed over towards him and then another chick went and sat on his lap and gave him a kiss so she turned around and headed out the door. She sent Tash a message saying if they were heading out to let her know and she would meet them there. Tash messaged back and said she definitely would.
Alan looked at Tash with a weird face that only made her crack up laughing.
“What’s that look for?” she asked
“I don’t know! It was supposed to be a serious look” he replied
“Well that was most definitely not a serious look! It was more like you had just eaten something sour” Tash laughed
Alan laughed back at her and said he’d be back in a jiffy, he’d just go shower and change so Tash went and found a seat by the door and she saw Dale and Monique bonding near his locker. They looked so happy together. While she was keeping an eye on them and everyone else, she noticed out the corner of her eye that someone had sat down next to her. He had a quick look and it wasn’t a regular face. Then it clicked; it had to be Nick’s new woman. Tash had a giggle to herself. It couldn’t have been any easier. She turned her body around and caught the chick’s eye.
“Hi. Haven’t seen you down here before. I’m Tash” she said extending her hand
“Hi. I’m Alicia. Yeah you wouldn’t have, this is my first time, I’m new at this” she replied
“Oh ok! Well then, I’m Did’s mrs. So I am here every week when we play at home – oh and away I guess, in Melbourne anyway” Tash said
“Dids? Is that Didak I assume? Sorry remember new at this” Alicia said as Tash nodded her head, “Well I’m Nick’s girlfriend I think”
This was what Tash had been going to fish for, and she had given it up within seconds really. This was going to be easy to find out what she needed.

Monique was getting really panicky now. She didn’t know how to tell Dale. The whole time they were laughing and joking, she wasn’t really into it like she was portraying.
“Hey babe, do we have to go out tonight?’ she asked
‘Well we don’t have to, but I wanted to, you know first win and all” he replied
“Ok then” Monique said with a disappointed look on her face
“Is something wrong babe? Your not one to turn down a drinking session” Dale laughed
But Monique didn’t laugh back this time. Instead she had a worried look on her face.
“Monique what’s wrong?” Dale asked now feeling a little worried himself
“We need to talk, so when you get home ok? There’s nothing wrong, just didn’t feel like going out so I’m gonna head home” she said
“Oh ok” Dale said disappointed, “You sure you don’t wanna come and celebrate with me?” he added batting his eyelids
“Sorry babe, I’m just not in the mood, but you have a good time ok and I’ll see you tomorrow” Monique said
Dale kissed her and she walked away, he was disappointed but he wasn’t going to force her to come out if she didn’t want to. He went and had a shower and got changed.
Monique walked over to Tash who was chatting to some blonde next to her, and like Tash, she didn’t remember seeing her face before either.
“I’m off Tash. I’m not going out tonight, don’t really feel like it” she said
“Oh ok mate. Everything ok? Oh by the way, this is Nick’s umm girlfriend Alicia” Tash said
“Hi nice to meet you Alicia. I’m Monique, Dale’s other half” she said, “Yeah everything is ok, just feeling tired. I’ll catch up with you tomorrow or something”
Monique walked out the rooms and headed to her car, she really wanted Dale to come home with her, but it just meant she would have to talk to him tomorrow instead.

Alan and Nick walked out and over towards the girls together.
“Is that your new mrs?” Alan asked him
“Don’t know what she is really. Only been seeing her for a bit, so I don’t really know” Nick replied
“She gonna come out with us tonight?” Alan asked
“If she wants I guess” Nick said
Alan got the impression that Nick didn’t want her too, or if he actually wanted her around in the first place. Alan gave Tash a kiss when they got to the girls and Nick just gave Alicia one on the cheek and said hi and introduced her to Alan.
Alan and Tash exchanged look, they knew they were thinking the same thing.
“Well see you there then” Alan said
“Yeah for sure” Nick replied
Alan and Tash walked out to his car and they filled each other in on what they just found out. The funny thing was, neither of them knew the other one was doing the same thing. They were both surprised.
“I don’t think he wants her to come out tonight either. I think he still wants Tylah you know” Alan said
“I agree. Oh that reminds me, speaking of Tylah, I’d better let her know we are going out” Tash said
“This will be interesting if Nick does bring along Alicia then” Alan chuckled
Tash messaged Tylah and she replied straight away and said she’d see them there.

blacknwhitechic Taurus

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 1:16 pm

C'mon Danni - we want more. By the way, was at the soccer last Saturday night and had the pleasure of perving on Licca and his bum! He was sitting only 5 rows in front of me and well I would recognise that arse anywhere!! Laughing Laughing Laughing He still looks just as good too....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Chicks Channel All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 2 of 6   

Jump to: